Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

Later that day I was sitting in the living room watching tv with April. She picked the movie, and the odd part of that was the movie she picked. It was the really old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. The one from the 1990s' I believe. I'll have to look that one up. We got to the part near the end, where the Turtles were fighting The Shredder when the phone rang making me jump.

"You going to get that? This is your house after all." I said.

April dug into the snacks and didn't even turn away from the tv as she said, "Nope."

So I was the one assigned to answer the phone. And when I saw the name on the caller ID, I was glad I had.

"Hi Paul. You know you don't have to call just to let me know you got home safely. But it is sweet though." I said.

"Actually, that wasn't the reason I called exactly. I ran the pictures through my holographic projector, and they turned out excellent. I was also wondering if you would like to come to my place on Friday to check the progress of the painting. I thought you would like to be the first person to see it." Paul didn't even wait for an answer before he added, "Well that is if you would like to."

We talked over the details and then we both hung up. By the time I got back to the living room I saw the Casey Jones and April O'Neal kissing on the screen.

"Do you think they'll end up together and have lots of babies?" April asked me.

It wasn't until that moment that I had figured out why April Coulson liked that movie. She was practically drooling over that scene. I felt kind of sorry for April and Casey. It didn't take me long to figure out their feelings towards one another. In fact, it was one of the reasons that their Mom had me watch them while she was gone. She didn't want any incest grand babies. She actually told me that in private one day. If only those two weren't twins or related by blood, they would actually make a cute couple. I felt enough sympathy for them to let them get away with small things like kissing, petting, and the occasional blow job. But if they were to cross the line into anal or vaginal penetration, I would have to tell their mom.

Later that night I heard crying so I walked out into the hall in just my robe. It was coming from April's room. I listened silently from her door. Her crying finally stopped but then I started to hear different kinds of noises. When I heard her moaning, as well as stifled words of "Yes. More." And the like I silently made my way in there expecting to see April and Casey crossing the line. When I got in there April was indeed going at it but not with Casey. She was going at it with a huge dildo vibrator. She wasn't shoving it in her pussy. She was just rubbing it on the lips down there with only a little bit of the tip going in. I couldn't move I just stood there watching. Eventually, April came close to her climax but stopped, and pulled her toy away from herself.

"Darn. I wish you were here. I wish I could be with ... Jessica!.? Oh my goodness. What are you doing here," shouted April?

"I ... I heard you crying earlier and thought I could try and comfort you. But..." I tried to say more but couldn't.

April just smiled at me and finished for me, "But I already found some comfort." She brought her toy up to her lips and licked it from the base up to the tip.

"Why don't you sit down here?" April sat up in her bed and indicated a spot next to her. "I actually could use someone to talk to."

I sat next to her, and put my arms around her shoulder and said, "Thanks."

"For what? The free peep show? That was nothing. You know you're free to watch me do that any time you want. In fact, I would like you to join," stated an unashamed April.

"That statement is just going to make this seem so much stranger. Well actually to you maybe not. But I would like to thank you for saying I was like a sister. After what my ex- stepfather did to me and what I had to give up when my mother left me here I need the sense of family." I told my sort of sister.

April grinned at me and said, "So is lover boy Paul not doing it for you? If he isn't I'll take him off your hands until I have him trained up a bit."

"He's not my lover. And I would prefer you not go after him like that. He's mine." I said, as I was getting ready to leave.

April held onto my arm and looked sad as she said, "I'm sorry I know how you feel about him. It's just that my teasing can go overboard sometimes. And I'm also sorry for what that monster, that shall not be named, did to you. I couldn't imagine going through something like that."

April started to cry again. I wanted to help calm her, so I asked, "You know every time I see you use that vibrator, I never see you insert it in yourself. Why is that?"

Her tear flow slowed but didn't stop. She tried to avoid eye contact as she gathered her thoughts.

Finally, she answered, "Casey has the only thing I ever want up my pussy. I don't even want anything artificial up there. I feel within my heart that if I let anyone else to fuck my pussy, I'll be betraying my love for him. That's a place only those in love should use."

I was speechless. I didn't know how to respond to that. I leaned over, kissed her forehead, and whispered; I love you sis. I know you'll find some way to make things work."

I started to get up when April pulled me towards her, and gave me a deep kiss, slipping in some tongue.

After we separated she said, "I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted you to join in."

Then she went to her dresser and pulled out a different kind of dildo; a strap on dildo.

"Promise you won't insert it into my pussy, and I'll let you use this on me, and I'll give you the same promise when I use it on you. Is that okay," April asked.

I just nodded my head, and we both stripped off our clothes. Later that night as I walked out the door, I rubbed my sore ass. Man she was always so good at that. I thought back to the first time that we had done that together. Back then, she hadn't known what my ex-stepfather had done to me. After she found out she felt sorry because she had felt that she had forced me into it. I guess now I knew why she always stayed away from my pussy. I just thought she had a weird anal fetish. We had also talked a lot after we were done with our fun. Yes, it was fun even if it was part of the deal for me to keep my silence about what the twins do. I still don't know how they talked me into thinking them having sex with me would stop them from having their games go too far and having sex with one another. I was just glad that both siblings agreed to stay away from my pussy. I enjoyed my time together with the siblings but if asked I would have to say my favorite partner would have to be April. When I was with Casey, he mostly stuck with a dildo or vibrator to my ass. He only rarely used his actual dick on me. Sometimes when Casey was playing with me, he would either be eating out his sister or his sister would be giving him a blow job.

That week was spent with Paul, and we were spending most of our time together holding hands and sneaking in kisses whenever we could at school. Also whenever I asked about the progress of the painting, Paul kept on reminding me that he wanted to wait until it's big reveal on Friday. That kind of stunk because I had let him know about and see my painting. Mine was of my mom. I used her as the subject of my painting because of how she had saved me from a bad situation. Finally, the day arrived, and I was going to see his painting that he did of an important individual in his life. I still had a problem with that, for some reason. I didn't feel important to anyone, not even to Casey and April. I sometimes thought that they only saw me as an outlet of their own incestual frustrations. But lately I was beginning to see that may not be the case with at least April. The one that I mostly didn't feel special or important to was myself.

We were parked outside of his house, or should I say mansion. Paul grasped my left hand in his, and he said to me, "Before you go in my house, there are some things I would like to tell you. I don't know if you heard this about me but in school I'm known for ... I don't know how to say this."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.