Two Chapters of the Same Book

by Marduk

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: A cyclists picks up a woman at a pit-stop offers her a treat for a suck job. His unco-operative wife is invited to a Hens Party, where she becomes drunk and finds herself indulging in an orgy, which she enjoys. She returns home minus panties and bra - read on.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

Luke wasn't in the best of moods when he locked his bike outside a milk bar that was one of his pit stops on his rides. The shop was located in a poorer section of the city, but it was on the bike track and next to a vacant property that at one stage an attempt to develop it had occurred, for there were items of equipment gathering rust and draped in the weeds and long grass where nature had begun to reclaim what was hers. The property had at one time had a fence around it, but sections of it had collapsed and the owners of the milk bar didn't seem interested in repairing it.

"Good afternoon", the shop owner said as he entered. "What distance have you ridden today?" Luke paid for the ice cream that he always bought; it was cheap, only a couple of dollars, but quite enjoyable. "Just under fifty kilometres", he said. The owner just smiled and gave him the spoon he would need, he took it and gave a nod and left. Just outside was a bench, the only one in the area, it was where he had locked his bike; he sat down and began to eat. It was just an automatic action, spoon to ice cream and then to mouth for his mind was struggling with the knowledge that he had to return to a toxic marriage, a marriage that was just held together under the understanding that it existed only on 'toleration'. Many times he had asked the burning question 'why stay?"

He was like that black cat, sitting in a dark corner, thinking dark thoughts so he didn't hear or notice the woman and it was only when she spoke that he snapped back to present day reality. "Buy ... buy me one of those", she said in a slurred voice. "Pardon!" was his reply, but in those seconds of silence he studies her, especially those sagging melons that were her tits that by the way they wobbled told him she was braless. A quick observation of her followed, she was unattractive, her hair was a mess, her dress had all hallmarks of an 'opportunity shop' and she certainly needed a bath; but it was those tits, the sort that he always admired decided his reply. "Sure I'll buy you one if you drop your tits out and suck my cock". The woman was visibly shaken, she gave a gasp and staggered back but at the same time her breath, heavily pronounced with alcoholic made him winch as it engulfed him. Whatever transferred in her mind he didn't know, or really care? Seconds passed and she again slurred her reply. "Where, not very fucking private here". He finished the treat and dropped the container into the garbage bin. He knew that behind the fallen fence was a bench, concealed under the willow tree that was almost invisible from the street. "Come here", he said. She followed but it was obvious that she was pretty intoxicated.

He led her around the tree to the bench. He dropped his trousers; his cock already interested in his observation was already erect. "Drop your tits out and put your mouth around this", he said as he shook his cock up and down. Maybe she was a whore, maybe just a woman who understood that there would be a price to pay for a request but she didn't hesitate and as her tits flopped out he gave a gasp. "Fuck I love cunts with whoppers for tits". His next utterance was a gasp of "Yea, just keep sucking' as her mouth began to perform the ritual that he loved. He just held her head, gradually pulling it into his groin, he wanted his entire cock down her throat and as he always did when being sucked off and had no intention of telling when he was about to blow and when his balls exploded, he had her head buried into his groin and he held her till she had sucked every drop. She fell back, like they always did, flapping like a chook and a face the colour of crimson but from their mouth flowed a torrent of saliva and cum.

"Now that was a suck I will remember", he said as he gave those hanging melon a feel. "Now you wanted an ice cream, well you have certainly earned it", he laughed as he let her back through the fence. There was no doubt the woman was enjoying the treat, maybe the first for some time, so maybe this casual meeting could be improved on. "Tell me", he said as he unlocked the bike. "I ride here almost on a daily basic if you were here at the same time as today I would be happy to continue our relationship, maybe even to a fuck that is if you don't shave yourself. I hate women who shave their groins". She finished the ice cream, her mouth was covered in the remains, he gave her his handkerchief and she smiled as she wiped her mouth. "What ... what I get if I fuck?" she asked.

"The shop has more on offer than just ice creams", he said as he adjusted his helmet. They have coffee and an array of hot snacks. If you fuck as good as you suck you can ask what you like". She was still smiling as he rode off, his dark thoughts were now replaced with the pleasant memory of his cock disappearing down her throat and the thought of ramming his cock up what he hoped would be a very hairy cunt.

He had no idea of what his wife Alice had planned for when he arrive home he found her all dressed up, he didn't get the chance to ask why when she told him. "I have been invited to a 'hen's night' for one of my colleagues from counselling. I'm being picked up at six, I won't be having tea for the night is being held at her place and we are having 'finger food". He gave a nod of acceptance and proceeded to the back room where he kept his bicycle gear. He hadn't really taken much notice of the time, generally he delayed returning home as long as possible, however, the events of the afternoon had eaten up the time so it was only a matter of minutes before there was a knock on the door, followed by a 'I'm off'. He gave the usual reply which was generally a grunt. It was a pity that the marriage had never been a success for his wife wasn't unattractive, had a decent sets of tits on her and a nice triangle of hair at her groin, but for reasons he couldn't figure out she didn't like showing any form of intimacy and if he ever did, he was immediately rejected.

He didn't know that his wife also viewed the marriage as a sham and like him always took the opportunity to get away, in her case it was with her 'friends' a collection of ladies that were conservative in their beliefs and attitudes, people who spoke her language and the fact that although these friends thought like she did, it didn't mean that they lived the way she did in the privacy of their homes. She had never attended a 'hens party' and thought it would be just a social evening, some nice eats, tea or coffee and soft drinks and just general chit-chat; the idea that it would mean the entertainment of male strippers never enter her mind.

The hostess was all smiles and bubbling with enthusiasm. "Come in Alice and Wendy, you will know everybody here. I have invited the entire group, after all there are only twenty of us and I have plenty of room and I think you will like the programme", she said in a fit of giggles. It didn't register in Alice's mind that the welcoming hostess was a little merry, for she had never witnessed a drunk or been anywhere where such an individual was.

The dining table was graced with a lovely selection of finger food, both hot and cold and in the centre was a large ornate bowl filled with a delightful mixture of drinks in which floated a variety of fruit. "It is my own special ingredients Alice", the hostess said as she handed the women a glass. It only took a couple of sips for Alice to agree. "It is lovely Susan", she said as she accepted another glass. Susan darted off to engage her other guests leaving Alice and Wendy to their own devices, to eat and drink. Alice didn't recognize the signs of intoxication or the fact that she was beginning to giggle at almost nothing in particular or did she know that the bowl of that delightful mixture that she was drinking was heavily reinforced with Vodka. When she was called to join the other woman in the lounge, she nearly fell but thought she had just slipped and burst into a fit of giggles much to the amusement of the hostess and the woman who had bought her, however, her loudest bout of laughter came from a story, that she really didn't understand, but she laughed because all her friends were laughing.

"I tell you girls", one of the women said. "My husband's friend pumped so much cum into my mouth because he had my head rammed right into his groin and I couldn't get away. I nearly chocked and I had the essence of his balls pouring out of my mouth like a fucking torrent. I could have ripped his balls off"

"Did you rip his balls off Cathy?" she was asked by Wendy

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.