The Result of Technology - Cover

The Result of Technology

by Marduk

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: A chap who belongs to an organization had to upgrade his computer and contacts. A female member asked if she can forwarded reports, but eventually this communications turns erotic, leading to suggestions that he take up - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Hairy   .

The interesting thing about a story it can begin in a number of ways, some with just a few lines of conversation or in the case of Harry's adventure, a few lines of modern technology.

He had recently upgraded his computer and with that he had also to arrange with his supplier to re-establish his e mail communication. It was after the committee meeting of the organization he belonged to that he was asked by a female member if she could send him some reports by e mail as he had told the committee he was now reconnected. "Of course Cathy", he had said as they partook in the morning tea. "I have changed my e mail address". He paused as he took out the new address from his wallet and gave it to her. She thanked him and then joined a few of the other women. He didn't give that exchange of communication any further thought.

Over the next couple of weeks he was finding that Cathy was becoming a regular communicator, not only for information that the organization wanted to convey but more personal chit-chat that gradually began to be touching on erotica. 'Maybe this bird is not as straight laced as I first thought', he muttered to himself as he smiled at her latest contribution, especially the word 'fuck' that appeared a number of times in the joke that she sent. He replied, not putting any emphasis on the word but telling her that he liked her contribution. However, the next mail made him think she was opening an area that he was interested in exploring, this mail depicted naked women, fair enough there was a message, but naked women coming from a woman who previously had sent mail using the word 'fuck' was an opportunity that he was going to investigate.

He thought of an appropriate reply. "Self portraits Cathy?', just that simply comment; he then waited for a response; if it was positive, well maybe something more physical could come of it, after all she wasn't unattractive, lacking a bit in the tit line which was his first pointer regards women, he liked heavy breasted women, but if she made herself available, he wasn't going to knock her back. If on the other hand the reply was hostile, well so be it, the only loss was a chit-chat communicator.

"Cheeky", was her first word on the next mail. "I don't think I would come up to her standard, but would you like a self-portrait?" she asked. The ball was definitely in his court. "If in the same style as the original picture, absolutely", he replied, sent it and waited.

It took two days for the reply. He gave a gasp as she appeared, totally minus cloths. Her tits were as he had already noticed not great, nowhere near his desire, but the triangle at her groin was a real forest, now this was very much to his liking. Then he read the message. "Now it is your turn". Sometime before he had been with a woman who didn't mind their association being filmed, especially if it was of a sexual nature and in one of the sections he was fully naked with a raring to go erection. He froze that section, edited it in the paint section of the computer and forwarded it with just one word "interested', and again waited.

In a way he wasn't surprised to receive no reply. She had been a tease, however, his reply was a definite shot across her bows and maybe it was something that she really was not expecting. It was one thing to be a little erotic, a bit of a play but when it began to get to a stage of being serious, it was a time to pull back. 'Oh! Well', he muttered as no reply came forth. 'At least I have a photo of her that I can put on the wallpaper of the computer'.

The organization that he belonged to met every second Tuesday in the month. They rented a section of the council's senior rooms and as no one else used the rooms on that day he had been given the keys to open and close up. Cathy turned up, a bit late which was nothing out of the ordinary; she always was. She smiled at him but didn't engage him in any conversation and before the meeting ended she had left. He waited till the last of the committee had left and was just about the punch in the code for the security when his name was called. He turned and even for him what confronted him was a shock. Cathy was standing, totally naked. She remained for several seconds and then disappeared down the small corridor that led to the room they had just vacated.

He had thought that his last e mail had been too much and she realised that he was prepared to take her communications seriously and had withdrawn; not for a moment did he think that she had relished in his reply and was indeed 'interested'. She waited while he stripped, just smiling but when the last piece of clothing was removed and his cock was arched upright, she gave a low groan. That was her last comment till he rammed his length entirely up her crack, for there was no need for foreplay, it was just a matter of pushing her onto the table, drawing her thighs apart which she was more than willing to assist and thrusting. He had found that women who were a bit small in the tit line always had large and erect nipples, Cathy was no exception and as he pumped he sank his mouth over them and sucked.

Every thrust was met with either a noticeable gasp or a more subdued grunt, however, her body language made up for any shortcomings in her response, she bucked, locking him entirely between her thighs and pushing his backside down hard every time he drove his cock every deeper into her throbbing crack. He had no intention of pulling out and when his balls exploded not a fraction of cock was on display and he pumped every drop into every cavity of that willing cunt.

"Fuck! That was nice he said as he finally pulled his now limp cock out and wiped it over that forest at her groin. She sat up; a smile followed by a dribble of saliva appeared as she spoke. "Was I as good as the woman who you were with in the photo you sent me?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.