Downfall of a Dancing Girl - Cover

Downfall of a Dancing Girl

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Allie only had one ambition in life. She wanted to be a dancer. Somehow her thoughts of ballet led to a career as a pole dancer with a sideline of entertainment a bit on the shady side.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution   Nudism   .

Going as far back as she could possibly remember all Allie ever really wanted to be was a dancer. Her grandmother was a ballerina in the old Moscow Ballet Company and would often show her the ancient photos of her on her tip-toes looking like her legs went all the way up to her neck. She had started to train at a very early age and by the time she was sixteen she was as accomplished as most of the adult females dancing professionally on the stage in Portland, Oregon.

In a stroke of bad luck for Allie, her father died shortly after her sixteenth birthday and she had to help her mother out with finding enough money for the rent and food for the three of them. She had a younger sister who was only ten years old and a healthy eater for her age. There was little likelihood her sister Doreen would be a dancer because she was heavy on her feet which were unusually large for a female. She did try her best to imitate her sister but she just did not have Allie's grace and fluidity of movement. In fact, she had confided in her older sister that she wanted to be a professional wrestler some day and hoped to be able to compete against boys as well because she could beat up most boys her own age already.

An opportunity to dance came to Allie a scant two years later when her best friend Gloria told her she had given up the ballet and was starting to dance at a club that advertised,

"All nude, all the time, come see our girls twenty-four hours around the clock dancing for your enjoyment and offering private dances."

Allie had to giggle at that blatant announcement because sometimes she had an inclination to do exactly that just to shock the people around her with her trim and fit dancer's body. Gloria told her that she made almost five hundred dollars the first week between the tips and the share of the private dances. When her friend told her there was no "funny business" at the club and that the girls all had to wear the proscribed short hot pants when in contact with a customer, she had to admit it sounded really inviting to have a chance to make that much money for dancing.

The next week was busy with the both of them shaving all their hair off their bodies and getting tanned all over without any tan-lines so they would look better up on the stage in front of the horny males watching them dance.

Allie took to the pole like a natural born pole dancer. She had all the right muscles in all the right places and the curves that the men paid money to see. At first, she was a little shy when it came to the private dances but after doing five to ten of them on each shift, she became a little addicted to the feel of a hard dick in her crack and rubbing on her slit. She got really good at judging when a guy was close to shooting his load and cheated by fondling his balls or playing with his ass cheeks to make him blow his cookies without further delay. They weren't supposed to do that because of some county ordinance but she knew just how to do it so the cameras didn't pick it up at a certain angle. In fact, she was very popular with the middle-aged balding crowd who had the cash for the private dances and was willing to pick her as their partner because she always guaranteed a happy ending. The fact that she was willing to take the initiative like that made her a success in the "private dancing" business and she was popular on the vertical pole as well.

It was her success that actually caused her a problem.

Some of the girls who had been on the circuit for a long longer than normal were jealous of her ability to muster a circle of followers and they began to spread rumors about her behind her back and play dirty tricks on her in the dressing room. She knew the atmosphere had changed because of the attitude of some of the older girls but no matter how much she tried to be friendly they still persisted in making trouble for her. Eventually, she just moved from that club to another one that was on the other side of the river where the clientele were a little less well-heeled and a little more rough and demanding. She noticed the girls were a little tougher than the last group and they told her not to worry about the "hot pants" rule because the county didn't come over to that side of town to enforce such silly rules and regulations. She noticed the private dancing areas had a lot of spots that had no cameras and that the girls who wanted to make extra money real fast steered their clients there to tug them off or even use their mouths to make them eager to fork over extra dough for a tip.

At first, Allie was reluctant to participate in that sort of funny business because in actuality she did not have much sexual experience never having a special boyfriend of her own. After a few weeks, the feel of the hands and fingers in her private areas didn't bother her any longer and she allowed it more by just ignoring it than for any other reason.

Probably, her decision to move in with two other girls from the club was the thing that caused her to go downhill so fast.

Their names were Tiffany and Sparkle. They wanted her to change her name from just plain old "Allie" to "Diamond" but she thought that was just silly. Somehow, everyone started calling her "Diamond" because that is exactly what Tiffany and Sparkle did at the club. The customers started asking for her by the name of Diamond and the sign in the window with her likeness now said, "Diamond, ask for private dances".

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.