Captured - Cover

Captured

Copyright© 2014 by corsair

Chapter 7: Play Date: Brandi

Science Fiction Story: Chapter 7: Play Date: Brandi - Nolan was the Special Security Officer aboard the HoChaRa Cosmic Armada Intruder Futile Gesture--but now he is a captive of the Paxlyn Domain.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   boy   girl   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   TransGender   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Furry   non-anthro   Spanking   Humiliation   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Military  

Brandon Gates had been the Medical Officer aboard the Futile Gesture. Now she was a sad little girl named Brandi. Brandi had a red tail and was sniffling, standing in a corner when I arrived with Fawn, Babs, Becky, and the Vix named Garma and Silvia. It was a regular circus! Brandi had a mommy named Jewel and a mother named Pam. After being introduced to the adults, I was told to stand next to Brandi until her corner time was over.

"Go ahead and put an arm around her," Mommy Jewel ordered. "Brandi, let Nolan hold you."

Brandi's hands were locked behind her head, fingers interlaced. Tear tracks marred her smooth face. I held Brandi until we were told that Brandi could use the bathroom. Of course, since it was at home, Brandi would have had some privacy. Only a few of us could crowd in the bathroom.

"Nolan, watch Brandi go potty," Mommy Jewel commanded. "She has to learn that she has no privacy. That she has nothing to hide."

Poor Brandi! She blushed as she sat on the toilet. Mommy Jewel, unlike my own home, wore a dress and shoes at home. Mommy Jewel enforced her command, reminding Brandi to keep her legs open as Brandi tinkled in the toilet. After that, Brandi used the bidet. I needed to urinate next. Brandi didn't need urging to watch.

"I never liked you," Brandi hissed when we were alone for a moment.

"Acknowledged," for some reason I was hurt. "However, you are out of luck. I gave up on killing you. I failed in my duties as Special Security Officer and you gave up all HoChaRa secrets you possessed. Now you have a second childhood. It isn't easy."

"It's hell!" Brandi whispered. "I'm a girl, damn you!"

"Haven't they told you?" I asked. "After you've grown up, you can become a boy again. You have valid reason to complain to me—I did fail to kill you. In my feeble defense I tried. You have a chance to grow up all over again. It won't be easy. You will experience pain. The Paxlyn Domain believes in corporal punishment—thankfully they don't maim people here."

"That's not funny," Brandi complained. "I get spanked over and over and over again. They use all sorts of torture devices on me. They turn my butt and legs into raw hamburger, tear my skin right off. Then they do something that hurts worse—they smear a thick gel over my injuries and connect a box to the gel. It's like millions of bugs biting me all at once."

"I'll ask about that," I said. "You haven't complained about forced sex."

Brandi began weeping again. I had observed Brandon Gates being physically affectionate with both engineers during the recent failed mission. "What happens underway stays in space," is a slogan. I held Brandi and she buried her face in my chest.

"It's not a good idea to hate," I joked. "In the vids, when two people fight, they make up at the end. You wouldn't want to fall head over heels in love with me, would you?"

"You could do worse," Babs embraced Brandi from the rear. "Listen to me, Brandi. You are naturally submissive. I understand why you hate Nolan. You want him to dominate you."

"No," Brandi complained.

"Yes," Babs said, "you know it. I know it. Nolan here doesn't. You liked having a man dominate you when you were a man. You tolerated abuse."

"Mother and Mommy abuse me," Brandi whined.

"They abuse you so that you'll obey," Babs said. "What's the worst of it?"

"You know," Brandi evaded.

"Tell Nolan so he knows too."

"It's embarrassing."

"Go on."

"I hate being naked," Brandi mumbled.

"Speak louder."

"I want to wear clothes."

"When you visit us, you'll see that Mommy Mandy has given up clothing," Babs remarked. "Mommy Regina has pledged to be naked for a hundred years. They are both adults, but they did it so that they can raise Nolan to be a good man."

This was neither the time nor the place to ask about dress codes. Brandi was upset. I had been given permission to calm her. A furry chest embraced me from the rear—I knew without looking that it was Silvia. Garma was conversing through her voder with the adult women. I could have listened in with either my sharp ears or invited myself into Garma's head—but rude is rude! Besides, Silvia was in my head with images of me having intercourse with Brandi. Silvia was quite the voyeur, on a level we humans couldn't achieve—not only did Silvia's sharp eyes see, her sharper hearing hear, her incredibly sharp nose smell, but Silvia could experience what I was doing through my senses. And when I was 'looped' into another mind, Silvia would be writhing in sexual overload. Feedback is awesome!

"We children," Babs might as well have said 'we girls' while explaining life in the Paxlyn Domain," are naked all of the time because we have nothing to hide. When we are in public, we use the toilet in plain sight. We even have sex openly. Adults fondle us in public. It's our way."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.