Captured - Cover

Captured

Copyright© 2014 by corsair

Chapter 2: Dog Rape

Science Fiction Story: Chapter 2: Dog Rape - Nolan was the Special Security Officer aboard the HoChaRa Cosmic Armada Intruder Futile Gesture--but now he is a captive of the Paxlyn Domain.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   boy   girl   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   TransGender   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Furry   non-anthro   Spanking   Humiliation   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Military  

Paxlyn Domain was Paradise for me. Almost Paradise. I didn't like being spanked. It was tolerable, but I didn't like it. Inflicting pain on others was worse. My former career in the HoChaRa Cosmic Armada Special Security Service had me performing all manner of hateful duties. Spanking the lovely bottoms of my 'sisters' Babs and Becky was tolerable. Their tears did move me.

There were more pleasant duties. I was required to have sexual intercourse with all the females in the household. My twin red-headed sisters Babs and Becky: now I could tell them apart! My big sister Fawn and my Mommy Mandy—and Mother Regina—all took turns teaching me stud service. Paxlyn Domain was female-dominated because there were 1000 females for every male.

I had to learn other things to--for example, HoChaRa used a base 16 number system and Paxlyn Domain used base 10. I had to learn to count all over again. Poor Princess Silvia—formerly ship's mascot of the Intruder Futile Gesture—her people used base 12. Worse, they were telepaths. Their vocalizations were mere emotion, much like body language for humans. Okay, we humans have our own happy noises, too. Verbals, actual words, make up only about 5% of human communications. Silvia's people didn't actually have written records, but the did have a means of recording memories. However, Silvia cautioned me to keep her secret. I didn't know that we had secrets. The Council was basically a computer program overseeing Paxlyn Domain. We were a monitored society.

"We" included me, Nolan Gruber, captured while spying on the Paxlyn Domain. After determining that I wasn't fully responsible for my actions because of extreme mind control conditioning, I was placed with a family and made a citizen. Not a full citizen, but a limited citizenship suitable for a child.

And at the moment I was strapped to a table with a raging erection. Even though I was fifty-two standard years old, I looked like a child. Paxlyn Domain medical technology could regress people to childhood physically. There was another issue with Paxlyn Domain medical technology—one that resulted in an overwhelming percentage of females in Paxlyn Domain—the regression therapy always made the patient female. Female-to-male sexual reassignment was possible but took a while and the girl had to first undergo reassignment and then grow up male. Except for me. I don't know how or why, but I was regressed as a boy. There was much I didn't know.

Like why Mother Regina had strapped me to a table. Or why she was suddenly called away by the Council. Mommy Mandy was doing something else, too. Fawn was left in charge.

Silvia—I guess I could describe her as a canine. She had a bushy tail and reddish fur. A short muzzle and triangular ears. Her people called themselves "people," naturally. I've heard her described as a dog, but dogs don't have opposable thumbs. She could walk upright—mostly--and did so when there was nobody else around, but she was perfectly happy to scamper around on all fours. And as a "pet" Silvia could adopt the family uniform—no clothes. Okay, Princess Silvia affected a collar. So did my twin sisters Babs and Becky.

Speaking of sisters, Babs and Becky looked like they hadn't yet entered puberty. Fawn looked as if she had just began puberty. All three were several hundred standard years old. I called them 'sister' even though we were not related—human, but I was from another planet. They had told me some of their past and why they were girls again—or was that "still" girls? I'm not sure. Paxlyn Domain only permits adulthood when people are ready for it—which can be a century or two. Full maturity is only permitted for a select few—more are like Mommy Mandy, adult but not the senior Citizen.

In the present, I was strapped to a table, and not alone for long. Silvia snuck in with a tub of dairy spread in her paws. She allowed me to peer into her mind, read her intent.

"No," I said softly. "You'll be injured.

Silvia snorted, then licked my genitals. Us horny monkey boys would fuck just about anything, it seems. I liked the Princess a lot—I was afraid of injuring her. She scooped some dairy spread out of the tub and set it aside, slathered the stuff on my penis, and then mounted the table. She spread her labia and inserted me, slowly sliding herself down until our pelvises met. She was in pain. I could feel it because the link that allowed communication passed more than images and 'words.'

"Oh, Princess," I murmured. The written word doesn't give the right inflection—I was concerned because she was in pain—and obviously wanted me in her.

At that moment Mother Regina entered with a pair of – they were just like Princess Silvia! Silvia's demeanor changed from lust and need to defiance.

"What's going on here?" Mother Regina thundered.

"Isn't it obvious?" Mommy Mandy asked. "Our little horn dog is rutting with the family pet."

"Mandy!" Mother Regina scolded.

"Is this what you want, little one?" one of the dog people asked Silvia. She purred, even though uncomfortable. The dog person spoke? No, he had a voder. "You see, our people mate for life. The one you call Silvia ran away from home two standard years ago. She didn't want to bond with one of our people. She chose to bond with this monkey boy."

Silvia issued a painful purr and wriggled atop me.

"What's more," the other dog person said, "she wants to remain a pet, or a slave, or whatever the boy Nolan wants—just as long as she's with her."

"Change of plans," the first dog person announced. "Our people and yours have opened relations because the HoChaRa are a voracious plague on the galaxy. I'm leaving Garma to tutor Silvia in our ways."

I was so relieved that Silvia wasn't in trouble. Garma was an older female. I didn't know the ways of Silvia's people and was surprised when Garma painfully mounted me, too—the Bonding, they called it. Garma was bonded already, but her mate Scoo permitted it. I had a lot to learn. One of those things was becoming an instant porn star—a video of Silvia bonding with me went to her people. It was going to be shown on Paxlyn Domain as well—after I made a video apology.

I hadn't seen the rest of the crew of the Futile Gesture since taking up position on the bridge for my watch. In my detailed apology I described how we were in system nearly 400 hours before being captured. The plan was to spend about 680 hours conducting surveillance, including two stealthy refuelings from a stray comet and from one of the gas giants. We had been ambushed near the fourth planet from the star.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.