Kissing Keira - Cover

Kissing Keira

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Can attractions truly be uncontrollable? I was adamant they couldn't but then again, I'd never seen anyone like Keira.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

KEIRA LAY BACK ON her bed and looked up at the ceiling. For five days her life had been full of Sebastian, even though she hadn't seen him for the last few days. He was a presence inside her that wouldn't go away.

She thought back to Uncle Tony's barbecue. It had been such a bore. The other kids were too young, the adults too old, her brother and sister too self-absorbed. She'd hated being there until she walked out onto the patio.

She'd noticed him immediately; slender with dark hair slightly too long, deep dark-brown eyes, a wide mouth with a slight wry smile on his lips, tight jeans, loose white T-shirt and a black motorbike helmet held in one hand, his other holding a green bottle of beer. The way he stood made him seem relaxed. But the way his smile grew slowly when he spotted her was devastating, almost like a sensual caress. A flush of heat had washed through her.

For almost an hour she'd studied him trying to be inconspicuous. Yet every time she glanced at him she found his dark eyes watching her, that same amazing smile on his lips.

Lying on her back, Keira touched her right hand and remembered shaking his hand. It wasn't like any handshake she'd ever experienced. His hand was dry and warm, fingers long. But it was the way he held her hand, gently, with his thumb slowly caressing the back of her hand, that sent messages storming through her. His eyes never left hers.

His voice had been surprisingly deep, silky smooth. And then he'd grinned and she'd lost time. Seb was ... he was...

Keira sighed aloud. She replayed visiting Seb in hospital. She'd not expected him to be so easy to talk to. She'd thought her attraction to him would make her nervous, but it hadn't. Seb was funny. Keira shivered slightly. He'd been unshaven in hospital and the dark stubble on his cheeks and jaw made him appear so sexy. She'd asked Mom about him and learned he was young, only twenty-five, a Liberal Arts major, and currently employed as Creative Director of the Land-Ferris Advertising Agency.

Unfortunately he'd been gone from hospital the day after she visited him. But her thoughts were full of him. Reaching out, she grabbed her iPhone and, with a deft flick of her finger, brought up the one picture she'd taken of him at the barbecue. She wondered what he was doing now. Had he thought about her since the hospital? Probably not. She was too young for him. Still, she could imagine, couldn't she?

The sudden cell phone ring startled her so much she dropped her phone, fished around for it and answered, "Hello?"

"Keira? It's Seb. Remember me?"

Keira's heart thudded. Seb was calling her! "Hi."

"How ya doing?"

"Um ... fine. Uh, how did you get my number?" Keira asked, adding immediately, "Not that I don't want you to call. I do. I mean..."

She heard his easy chuckle and smiled. It eased her nervousness.

"I asked your aunt for it," he answered. "You don't mind me calling, do you? I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your visit in the hospital."

Now thrilled, Keira responded with a smile, "So you remember me being there. I guess the concussion was mild."

"Nope. Don't remember a thing. It was Nurse Ratchet that told me you visited. I thought it was only polite to thank you and let you know that whatever I might have said to you is inadmissible in a court of law."

Keira laughed brightly. She rolled onto her front, raising herself onto her elbows. Bending her legs, with her feet rising into the air, she crossed her ankles, her feet waving back and forth. Her heart beat faster. "You mean you don't remember promising to take me out to lunch as a thank you?"

"Did I do that?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, I guess I should honor my promises. Would you like to go to lunch?"

"Today?"

"Sure. Why not. I'm off work for a week to recover. Will your mom let you?"

"Not if you turn up on your motorbike," Keira advised.

"Don't remind me. My bike is a wreck. I have to rebuild it from scratch again. We'll take the bus."

"Okay. Noon?" Keira asked brightly.

"Sure. See you then."

Keira, full of energy, rolled off her bed and raced downstairs. "Mom? Mom!"

"In here, Dear."

Keira followed her mother's voice to the laundry room. "Mom, Seb has invited me out to lunch as a thank you. Can I go?"

"Who's Seb?"

"You know, Sebastian McDaniel? Christina's brother?"

"Oh yes. That's nice, Dear. He's not riding that motorcycle is he? I don't want you riding on it. It's too dangerous."

"Nope. It's wrecked. Thanks, Mom!"

Keira dashed upstairs to change, her mind occupied with what to wear. A skirt? Where would he take her? Should she dress up or down?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.