The Making of a Sub

by Master John

Copyright© 2014 by Master John

BDSM Sex Story: It was a number of months since the last sub left, and it was time to search for another.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

It was a number of months since the last sub left. She had met someone and thought she wanted a life with him. That was fine I would never step in the way of love. If that was what the sub thought she wanted then so be it.

So the search started again. The sub had to meet a number of criteria - intelligent, naturally sexy, classy and of course eager to explore her submissive side. The search always took so long as a number of promising starts fell by the wayside. Fifty shades had made so many want something different but they were so scared of themselves.

One day while searching I came across her, it was always the same, her eyes were the key to it. They gave away so much and they never even knew they were talking to me. They gave away the desire, the longing, the search for adventure. This woman always knew she was different, she was never quite the same as her friends, always wanting a little bit more. She was aware of course that when it came down to it her body always betrayed her, her wet pussy and eager nipples always gave the game away no matter how much she tried to hide it.

I messaged her and waited for her reply. Would she acknowledge her desires or was she going to ignore the voices in her head telling her she needs this.

Luckily she replied, nervous, excited and intrigued but unsure. The problem with so many women, the conflict in their minds going on. Should they behave as society expects of them now or should she listen to her body and accept what she knows is right.

She read the stories of my experiences with other subs, knowing that she needed these experiences in her life but scared to trust and scared to admit her desires. But she pushed on her desire to explore to strong to ignore. She craved this and needed to see if she could be the sub she yearned to be. Once she admitted to me that she had cum many times reading the stories I knew that she would crave to explore me.

We chatted on the phone and her voice betrayed the nerves but also the desire she felt. As we talked casually letting her get used to me and start to establish trust I could sense her tension leave her body. Thats when my voice changed and I started to take control of her. Telling her to touch her nipple then her clit before finally telling her to show me what a slut she was ... I made her cry it out " I am a dirty slut whore sir" I then made her beg to be allowed to cum, which she did and gave me her first prize as she came quickly and with more power than usual ... she knew then that she was in danger ... her life would never be the same. Thats when I told her I would meet her the next day and would email her instructions on what to wear.

Knowing that her desire had now turned to a craving I emailed the new sub and told her I would meet her the next day. I let her choice the venue but told her it had to be within 10 miles of where she lived. She was told exactly what to wear. Skirt above the knee, stockings, heels and a top that showed off her chest but of course no knickers. She was told to arrive at exactly 1pm.

The next day I waited in the small restaurant she had chosen. As soon as she walked in I could see the nerves and desire all mixed in. She had to concentrate on walking, no doubt her pussy was dripping wet and causing tension as she moved. I rose from my seat to greet her and she quickly sat down at my side. Her eyes just quickly glancing at me but then looking down. Her chest was flushed already and the vein in her neck throbbing. I could see her heart pounding in her chest. This was exactly what I hoped for. We casually talked for 10 minutes so I could calm her down and then I slowly allowed my hands to graze her thigh, her eyes immediately closed and I could see her draw breath. Emboldened by this I moved my hand swiftly up to the back of her neck and grabbed her hair and pulled it tight, forcing her head up and making her look into my eyes. I could see at that point her defence was gone; she now needed this, now craved the release. I continued to tease her during the small lunch. Both of us becoming less aware of people around us but still I kept my control and kept her on the edge. The back of my hand rubbing her nipple as I felt the smoothness of her arm or my hand gently teasing her legs apart as she sat that in a trance not knowing what awaits her. I could see the desire and need in her eyes. Then I said to her "anything to ask slut?" she looked at me, she knew what was asked for but she had never said it before but the need was too much..."please sir"

I said that I would take her back to her place. She rose slowly and unsteadily from the table and I directed her out of the restaurant. I guided her to my car my hand gently in the small of her back as we walked. Suddenly I grabbed her arm and with my back to the wall pulled her towards me and with the other hand squeezed her hard nipple through her top. She let out a little gasp as my fingers clamped down on the excited nipple. Her mouth opened and you could see the need on her face.

I opened the door for her and she got in. I got into the driver's side and as I slide into place I told her to raise her skirt and sit on her bare arse in the seat and open her legs. She did as she was told and I rewarded her with a deep hard kiss that she eagerly responded to.

As we drove to the house my left hand explored her thighs and started to tease her pussy. I could feel my fingers become slick with her desire already. The drive was soon over and we pulled up at her house. As she got out I noticed the huge damp patch on the seat from her pussy ... Perfect I thought to myself. I grabbed my bag of fun

Slut opened the door. As soon as she was inside I pushed her forward and against the wall and pinned her against the wall. I grabbed her arms and forced them back and swiftly put the leather cuffs on them and locked them together. Next I put the blindfold on her and then told her to kneel ... I now had some preparation to do.

The slut didn't move, both fear and desire kept her rooted to the spot. I set up the restraint quickly. It had been a great invention of mine and provided so much pleasure from such a simple device. The straps hooked over the door and were held in place. Slut was stood up and undressed down to just her suspender belt, stockings and heels and her arms unlocked and then locked again above her head into the device. Her legs spread and clamped as well. Now firm against the door she couldn't move, totally helpless and at my mercy ... not that any would be coming.

Quickly I worked with the rope to bind her breasts and threaded the rope between her arse and between her pussy lips adding a knot where her clit is and then securing the wand in place. Finally I made slut keep the end of the rope in her mouth. If she opened her mouth or dropped her head the wand would fall away from her clit and the pleasure with it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.