The Making of a Superhero
Chapter 4: the Week Before

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: the Week Before - This not a comic book story, but about the making of a comic book story. A mother sends her son to some college classes in the summer to keep him occupied. He becomes very handy. He learns hypnosis and convinces his mom and aunt to help him write and illustrate a comic book. Later chapters have much more sex in them. I lost several end chapters and I am rewriting them. I hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   BDSM   Humiliation   Group Sex  

That evening, on my nightly rounds, I found Aunt Tammy's door ajar. Sure enough, she was lying on top of her sheets with a bedside lamp on. She was dressed in a pink satin teddy with black trim that ended just above her belly button, a pink thong barely covering her pussy. Not wanting to push my luck, I stayed on the outside of her door and looked in. Damn, she was hot.

I was there for about fifteen minutes before her hands started to move. Her left hand made its way to her crotch where it smoothed any wrinkles in her panties. The other made it to her chest where it started rubbing her tits. The action slowly increased in pace. Finally, her left hand found its way under her thong. A moan escaped her lips. It was all I could do not to go in and help her.

Though still partially covered by her panties, I could make out her fingers as they spread her lips open and started to slide in. With seemingly circular jerks and deep plunges she got herself going.

Her back was now arched. The look on her face was a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her right hand was pulling at her nipples and squeezing her chest. By now, I could make out at least two of her fingers in her pussy. Then, with a final groan, she arched her back even more and went over the edge.

I quietly backed down the hall and made it back to my room. On my way, I noticed Mom's door was just barely open. Not enough to see in, but still not quite closed. I took this as encouragement.

A few days later, I had a few friends over to play cards. There were about ten of us who met together every week, taking turns whose house we went to. Usually, about five of us made it each week.

We were just your normal guys. Some of them played sports, but none of us were the stars. Some of us took the college prep classes, but none of us were in the top ten of our class.

I had missed the last few weeks and they hadn't been to my house since Mom and Tammy began dressing more seductively. They were in for a surprise.

We usually played in the basement. This allowed us to sneak a few cigars and beers in. I couldn't let them down there right now; the setup photo shoot would have been impossible to hide.

I figured that, for one week, we could play at my kitchen table and I had even asked Mom about it. She said that would be great. It would allow her to talk with some of the guys. We had been hanging together for a long time and she knew most of them.

We were headed to the kitchen to play but, when we got there, we found flower, dough and apples on the table. Mom was in there wearing an apron.

"I am sorry," she explained. "I wanted to get this done beforehand so you could all have a snack. I set out some couch cushions on the floor," she pointed to five cushions in a circle right next to the table.

I was going to suggest finding another place when I noticed what Mom was wearing under the apron. She had on one of her short black skirts, high heels, thigh-highs stockings (I could just make out the tops) and a scoop neck blouse.

Time to play along, I realized.

"No problem Mom," I sat down on the cushion closest to the table. The others followed suit.

The show was quick in coming. She went over to the table and started rolling out the pie dough.

I noticed the boys, one by one, start to look over my shoulder. One or two tapped his neighbor to get him to notice. They tried to hide their gazing from me, but I already knew what they were doing.

Making believe to have just noticed what they were looking at, I glanced up over my shoulder.

The backs of Mom's legs were almost touching my back while she had to bend over as she worked on the piecrust. This gave all of us with a lower vantage point an excellent look up her skirt.

Black garters were holding up her dark nylons. She was wearing French cut panties instead of her usual thong panties. Still, I had to think she had helped them to wedge themselves deeply in her crack, for I couldn't imagine them getting there by themselves. The thin strip of material on the front allowed us to see the bareness of the edges of her close shaven pussy.

The other boys held there breathe, not knowing how I would react. I turned back at them and gave them the 'thumbs up', mouthing 'hot'. Tim, one of the players, pulled out his cell phone. Looking at me for permission, he snapped a picture of Mom's ass. That caused Rob to giggle.

Mom turned around to see what the commotion was about. Tim quickly ditched his phone on his lap. Mom feigned ignorance of our quickly shifting gazes as she looked back at us.

"That was a silly hand," I did my lamest to cover up. "Redial." I threw down the cards.

Mom went back to work.

After getting my approval, the boy's eyes were glued to Mom's ass. Several others took pics with their phones. Even with me looking back between each play, I still was doing better than the rest of the distracted players.

"I would have to have some of the boys send me a couple pictures. I would figure a way to 'accidentally' let Mom see them. Wondering what other guy might be looking at her ass should give her a good zing," I thought.

Between Mom making the pies and her cleaning up the mess, we had almost an hour of view time. I could tell it was getting to Mom. Since I was closest, I could smell her arousal as well as see the beads of juice start to form on her panties.

Excusing herself, she took off her apron and left us while the pies finished cooking.

She returned when the timer rang. Cutting us each a slice and applying some ice cream, she put them on a tray to pass on.

Bending down to Tim, as he was seated on the floor, gave him a good view down her shirt.

Looking at the slices on the platter, she asked, "Which one do you want?" His jaw was wide open as he gazed down at her tits. I am sure most of them were thinking which tit we would want.

"That one," he finally managed.

Tim was not the only one getting an eyeful. Standing between Tim and Rob, with her knees only slightly bent, gave Rob behind her another glimpse of her ass. He seemed to be taking full advantage of it.

After handing Tim the slice he had indicated and a glass of milk, she swiveled to Rob. Soon, on down the line she went.

When it was my turn, I saw she had a matching red bra with black lace on. It just barely covered her nipples, the top half of her areolae peeking out. I also notice she must have put on a fresh pair of red panties only due to the dryness they exhibited.

On an impulse, I stood up and gave her a big hug. "Thanks Mom, you're the best." I could feel her intake of breath as I crushed her boobs against my chest. The arousing touch of a male, I thought to myself. She stood there a little shell-shocked for a moment.

Looking back at the others, I nodded my head. Tom, knowing some of what was up, was first of the boys to stand and give her a hug. "Thanks, Mrs. B."

I watched her breathing pick up and her face become more flushed as each boy gave her a hug.

Finally, after the last hug, she backed away towards the stove just smiling.

"You're all welcome," she managed to get out.

I realized I could just smell her arousal over the scent of the apple pie as she made her exit.

After our little dessert, I decided to call it a night. As I walked with them to the front door, we caught a view of Aunt Tammy in short tight Lycra shorts and a brief sports bra doing a martial arts workout in the recreation room. Since we decided to do the comic, the girls had temporarily switched from their dance class to a martial arts class.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.