Africa - Cover

Africa

Copyright© 2014 by Maxicue

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Nick via his tales brings Joe and Lindy to ancient southern Africa, siring Salome. Joe and Helena enjoy their honeymoon, ending it by joining Nick's contingent in Paris. Though I recommend reading the previous Serpent Tales, I have provided a summation of the earlier books.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   First  

I felt completely surrounded by feminity, like the entire Roman Legion surrounding a tiny hamlet. Either a massacre would happen, with my cock in utter defeat, or I would surrender, hoping for some kind of gift from giving in so easily. The gift or gifts hid in Lindy's army green bag resting on the floor beside her, the least elegant item at the table.

The fancy hotel Nick had us stay in had an even fancier restaurant occupying the space to the right of the lobby. Old fashioned and classic, it served traditional French belle cuisine better than anyone. Unfortunately, being classic, it required not just wearing a suit jacket, but an entire outfit that exuded elegance. I suppose I could have gotten away with a sports jacket and any old tie, but somehow, in a way only the French can create, I would have felt incongruous and uncomfortable, like wearing a bright pink tutu or something.

Fortunately we had the outfits. Mine had been painless. I wore my groom suit. Angels seemed to have dresses ready for just such occasions.

Except Helena, who could have probably worn her bride dress, though it wouldn't have really cut it. But Paris brought out her shopping instincts, instincts of most of the fair sex, and her sister angels had had fun accompanying her on one of our first days there to find something perfect for her. Practically a sheathe dress with an azure blue, a little deeper than sky blue unless the sky approached sunset, that matched her eyes amazingly well. Its unsymmetrical design brought attention to her cleavage and her thighs as edges crossed diagonally across them, her voluptuousness on full display. Sexy as hell, and yet not provocative or lurid in the least. Elegance took care of those things.

Lindy too had bought her dress in Paris, shopping with Miwa and Betty before I had arrived. As classic as my wife's dress looked modern, it had a buttoned down bodice with a subtly curved décolletage and squared off two inch wide straps that kept her strong shoulders bare. And it too, with its greenish gold color, set off her hazel eyes. It amused me, because as wonderfully elegant and sexy as it was, the skirt caressing her powerful ass and her cleavage on wondrous display, I couldn't help noticing it had the same kind of velour fabric she favored in her usual, much more mundane tops. I figured it made her more comfortable.

The other ladies looked just as elegant and just as sexy. Eva looked adorable in her clingy baby blue dress. Consuela looked hot in crimson. Angelique looked delicate in lacy white, perhaps the most conservative of outfits except I could see shadows of pink nipples and dark pubic hair. The fabric wasn't transparent, but neither was it all that opaque.

I had to ask, "You must have fancy dresses you wear in concert. I can't imagine these would be worn on such occasions."

Consuela winked and Angelique actually giggled. Consuela asked, "We bought these sexy for you. You approve?"

Though Consuela watched my silly grin and nod, Angelique's attention focused on Lindy. "I love it," my girlfriend responded, adding much more quietly, "It makes me want to touch you."

"I feel the same," said Angelique, bringing her lean, elegant pale hand to do just that, fingers lightly tracing across the subtle bulge of Lindy's hidden nipples. "It is like your usual shirt. I always wanted to feel its nap. And unsnap it." Her hand lowered, disappearing under the table. "At your crotch, isn't it?"

"Mmm," Lindy murmured, reddening a little.

And so it went throughout the amazing and lengthy meal. Fingers played discreetly. Some tangled together at my crotch, fully tight with my cock's erection. Consuela and my wife shared. My fingers shared with Eva's at my wife's pussy, sliding past her gusset to feel her dampness and warmth. Helena had to guide Eva to it and had played herself in Eva's appreciative cunt. Those two mostly kept each other excited, as I needed at least one hand to eat with.

An addition to the caresses surprised me, a bare foot. I measured it, and it felt as narrow and elegant as the woman's hand. Angelique's wink confirmed its source. Then another foot pressed against me, and this time Lindy winked. The hand there, Consuela's, guided those feet, had them squeeze my lump of flesh and shifted them up and down. A quiet groan escaped my mouth, and the knowing ladies giggled, even Lindy, who rarely giggled.

As horny as I was, I wanted to reject dessert. "We must," Angelique insisted. "The Napoleans here are divine, or so I've heard, and the espresso should not be missed."

She had been well advised, though I still didn't know if it had been worth the delay. That we shared two helpings helped lessen the delay, but we still seemed to linger way too long over the coffee and the cognac, even if both were incredible.

"Who has the largest bed?" Eva asked as we finally ended dinner with Helena's signature on the outrageous bill.

"Nick," my wife and I said.

"Is that a problem?" my wife asked, realizing Eva's vulnerability probably for the first time.

"No, my love," Eva answered her, a kiss added. "Nick will not act as Simon has."

Simon the rapist; Nick the seducer I couldn't help thinking. I decided it wise to keep silent though.

The elevator seemed to take forever to arrive, especially when we left the first one to a middle aged couple. When an empty car opened for us, I couldn't help chuckling when Eva's eyes shot daggers at a younger couple attempting to share it with us. "Sorry. Full," she practically growled.

Once the doors closed, intimacy could finally be expressed openly. Eva had Helena to herself, practically ravaging her against the elevator wall, one hand between her thighs while the other grabbed a breast. Even if cloth separated hand from nipple, I'm sure Helena felt it. Their mouths sealed together, tongues playing aggressively. Helena held her lover with one hand. The other pushed fingers into a juicy pussy. I could hear the squelch of its attack.

Meanwhile I surrendered to three women surrounding me, their spectacular bodies pressing against me. I had room for only one mouth on my mouth, and Consuela took it. While her arms encircled my neck, her legs occupied the space between my legs, somehow coaxing them open and pressing her pussy against my turgid flesh desperate for freedom in its too tight space. I felt heat and dampness rub against both my thighs, and fingers there too, also rubbing pussy. Lindy and Angelique found a way to kiss behind my back. The hands not occupied in adding to the friction on each other's pussies clung to my middle places. One squeezed my ass while the other had a more careful hold of my balls.

While breasts mashed against me on three sides, I did my own ass squeezing of two handfuls of marvelously firm Spanish flesh.

I barely noticed Nick and his angels chuckling as we raced to the bedroom, a solo bedroom for the suite since it accommodated such an enormous bed. Clothes formed a wake. All the ladies removed the last barrier to nakedness, rolling off their panties, before tangling together. I had more to do to get naked, so only Consuela watched me finally peel off my boxers, especially interested in the way my cock bounced, most happy to be uncoiled.

Surrounded by two sets of lovers, one grateful to be together after a traumatic moment, the other gratefully tasting each other for the first time, Consuela slunk her way to the end of the bed, her eyes soulful rather than playful or even heated with horniness.

"I..." she began to say, taking hold of my cock.

"Ssh," I responded. I smiled. Her smile nearly broke my heart. Her lips no longer showed it, having enveloped my cock, but her eyes still smiled sadly up at me. I could tell my moan uplifted her mood.

"Fuck my mouth," she told me.

"Consuela, I..."

"It will not hurt. Please. Punish me." Her lips returned to work, as did her tongue, intensifying the cocksucking.

"So good," I murmured.

But she didn't want to be good. She wanted to be punished. She opened her mouth. She grabbed my ass. And she pulled, pushing forward simultaneously. My glans entered her throat whether I wanted it to or not. I could feel her swallowing, preventing her gagging. I have to admit it felt amazing.

I had the pleasure of deep throat from her before. It had been brief, and I could tell not all that comfortable for her. It came near the end, giving one last jolt of pleasure to send me over. Inevitably I came not long after with my glans being inside her mouth, expertly suckled and licked, throbbing out enough semen to keep her busy swallowing it all down.

This time she kept a tight hold of my ass as she steered the thrusts of my cock, quickening them. I suppose I could have stopped it. I don't know if her seeming to need it kept me going, or, more guiltily, it felt so incredible. I reached down and took hold of her nipples, caressing them with my thumbs rather than squeezing harshly. They hardened from the ministrations.

"I love your tits," I explained breathlessly. I don't know why I explained. I couldn't really read her eyes to say she wanted nothing from me but getting throat fucked. I mean I could read them, but they seemed to reveal two emotions trading places: fear and determination. Fear of suffocation, which had been what had kept her deep throat a limited experience for me, and determination to fight through it until I came. "I just wish I could taste your delicious pussy," I continued with difficulty, gasping the words. "That would make me cum so much sooner."

I let myself punish her. I even went faster than her hands wanted. I needed to finish, to end this abuse. But not once did I grab her head. I had vowed never to do that with any woman, at least not in a way that would pull her onto me.

It took longer than I wanted, but less time than usual during that part of my life. I had gotten quite good at holding back, of giving my woman as much pleasure as possible before succumbing. Lots of practice will do that. And delaying usually added to the climax.

This time I didn't need any delay to send me into ecstasy. Perhaps it had been an hour of foreplay at the dinner table. Perhaps it had to do with the intensity of the moment, the act of punishment, the violence. I hoped not to find out about this sadistic quality in me anytime soon.

"I'm cumming!" I roared and sent the first spurt directly down her throat. She immediately pulled me out and into her mouth, her nostrils going wide pulling breath into her body. My semen filled her mouth. Some spilled out the side as she waited to swallow, gaining much needed oxygen and not choking on my cum.

Meanwhile I tottered on my wide spread legs, weakened by the intensity of my orgasm. Consuela must have seen it, because she grinned up at me, pulling my dwindling penis, still throbbing out cum, but mostly at a trickle, out of her mouth and rubbing it against her smooth cheeks, wetting them with her saliva and the last of my semen. She looked sweet.

"Lie down before you fall down," she said, her voice a little rough. Somehow she kept hold of my penis with her hand and her face stayed nearby.

I ended up on my back with my head at the head of the bed. My wife and Eva grinned at me on my right, both faces looking wonderfully flushed. To my left, I saw a little more concern in Lindy's face, but also a familiar flush. And the face of Angelique, resting on Lindy's abdomen, her face shiny with Lindy's orgasmic fluids, looked worried.

"You okay?" she asked her half-sister and best friend.

"I am," Consuela answered, pausing to clear her throat, "content."

"Well punished then?"

"Si," Consuela grinned.

"Good," I said, pulling her into straddling my face. "Now I get to taste your delicious cunt."

"Wait," said Eva. "Perhaps more punishment first. Just like me, no Joe for a while. Straddle Helena. Let her have a taste of your sassy Spanish cunt. Me too, for that matter. And Joe, you see to Angelique. She needs attention as well."

"Yes ma'am," I responded, returning Lindy's and Angelique's grins. "Hop on. Let me taste that sweet French pussy."

Lindy disagreed. "Let me explore you first, Angelique, like you explored me."

"I'd like that," Angelique beamed. She had started shifting her body to straddle my face. Instead of shifting back, she kept her head towards the foot of the bed when she lay down between us. "But I want to play with Joe's penis, make it turn back into a magnificent cock again. Lie on your side, Joe."

Like I said, I surrendered. The women commanded whatever they wanted of me. So I stretched out on my side. Lindy stretched out on hers as well in the opposite direction, sandwiching the gorgeous French woman between us. I let them play with my slowly thickening penis, with mouths when they weren't kissing each other, and hands when they were.

I kept busy as well, caressing Angelique's cute pink pussy with delicate teasing strokes, at first using my fingers, but eventually my tongue, or my lips nipping at her labia or, very occasionally, her clit.

It took a while, but eventually Lindy joined me there. By then I had become almost painfully rigid and well sucked by Angelique. With the two of us occupying her pussy with tongue and finger caresses, she soon had to remove my cock from her mouth to scream her ecstasy.

"Fuck me," she murmured soon after. "I wish you both could fuck me."

Looking at Lindy, we both seemed to have come to the same solution. Lindy straddled Angelique's hips, grinding her clit against her new lover's, her mouth taking hold of a pink nipple. I crawled between the two sets of thighs, pulling Angelique's up against my abdomen, lifting her pussy just enough to send my cock straight inside with one thrust.

"Oui!" Angelique moaned.

She pulled Lindy's face from her tits and gazed at it. My hands took over from Lindy's lips, caressing Angelique's nipples. Another, longer and thicker set pressed against the back of my hands. I ended up caressing both, often pulling on Lindy's tits to crush nipples together.

Lindy moved with me even as I accelerated into a hard, fast fuck. Her pussy lips attached themselves to my pubic mound. With all the cocksucking I enjoyed, I had taken to keeping it shaved clean, or Helena did and I kept her cleanly shaved as well with just a small narrow triangle remaining of her dark hair. Even without fucking her, my girlfriend became nearly as excited as the other two of us, partly due to clitoral friction, partly because of my abuse of her nipples, and partly the excitement in being with a woman she had become so enamored with.

But after Angelique climaxed mightily, sustained with my continued fucking and Lindy's continued rubbing for nearly a minute, she breathed out, "Fuck my love, Joseph." So I pulled out of one tight and vibrant pussy, and pushed deeply into another, not so tight and vibrant but just as welcoming.

Clits kept crushing together. The kiss sustained, broken only by loving gazes and panting breathes. It didn't take long for Lindy to reach her crisis, and her interior, more responsive than any of my other lovers, rippled around my shaft, milking me of my essence as I pressed as deep as possible inside my girlfriend. I had stopped my thrusts as soon as Lindy arched and wailed her orgasm in order to feel that effect and the intensity of my release in all its glory.

Beside us, Consuela came softly, almost wearily as my wife pressed her strap-on deep inside the Spaniards pussy and Eva rubbed her clit while straddling her mouth, Eva's pussy hovering inches over Consuela's moaning mouth.

My cock had slipped from its warm, wet sheathe and I had fallen to my side with my lovers still embracing between me and the other threesome. Cradling my head in my hand, I grinned at my wife. "How many times did she cum?" I asked.

"Three I think," my wife chuckled.

"And you?"

"Don't worry. The phalange actually worked great this time. Once, but a nice one. It looked like Eva had a couple from Consuela talented tongue."

"She's good at intensifying her cunnilingus during orgasms rather than being distracted," Eva grinned. "Quite a talented young lady."

I hadn't noticed Helena going blank, although she must have. "Nick's getting a little impatient," she said. "And my sisters seem to have gotten rather envious."

We chuckled. Angelique looked a little embarrassed. Her shyness, I figured from a lifetime of being in her head rather than mixing with others, had a way of disappearing in moments of lust and/or love and reappearing again unexpectedly, reminding me of her usual character when not being brilliant or lusty.

There had been an elephant in the corner which we had managed to ignore that afternoon at dinner and in bed, but it had to make its appearance. "Are we invited to Nick's Tales?" Eva asked.

Helena shrugged. "Father has no qualms with you three joining us."

"And the others?"

"Let's find out."

"Uhm," said Angelique shyly. "We have only the fancy dresses." Unlike her half-sister and Eva, she had worn nothing, not even panties, under her sexy dress.

After going blank, Helena chuckled. "It seems, as usual, Father has anticipated such a situation." She removed the strap-on and opened a drawer, tossing sexy nighties and teddies at our lovers, somehow choosing appropriately. Consuela ended up with a red teddy; Eva a pale blue nightie; Lindy a tan one and a white teddy for Angelique. I put on my boxers and white t-shirt while Helena wore a cerulean blue and transparent nightie.

"I think I need to clean up," said Lindy.

"Can I join you?" asked Angelique.

"Of course," Lindy responded, adding a kiss.

"Don't take too long," Helena reminded them.

They didn't, and Nick didn't look impatient in the least. He and the two usual angels, Alexandra and Chanda, sitting on his sides chatted amiably with Betty. All but one of the angels seemed accepting of Eva and the Helen clones joining us.

I took my usual spot on the loveseat while my wife straddled Naomi's lap and talked with her sota voce. Being closest in age, the two youngest of Nick's angels, they had a deeply intimate relationship, less than the Southeast Asian and the Russian shared, but not by much, even though their personalities couldn't have been more different. I think they benefitted from their difference, Helena needing Naomi's cynical view at times, and Naomi needing Helena's more Pollyanna view.

When the two collaborators and newly minted lovers emerged from the bathroom about 15 minutes later, Helena left her sister angel's lap and took her usual position on the floor between my legs. Eva sat a little ahead of her, giving room for Miwa to sit between Lindy's legs. Lindy and Miwa might have stopped being lovers, at least as much as they had been, but they still shared dancing, and Eva shared that with them, too. Miwa and Eva respected each other's skills, and out of that came friendship. Angelique used Lindy's lap as her seat. Consuela had occupied mine.

I leaned down and whispered into my wife's ear, "How is she?"

"I told her how Eva had let me go so easily, and how shaken up she had been. I thought she knew about that, and maybe she did, but I guess she needed to hear it from me. And I reminded her that having Eva here would prevent that asshole pawing at her brain. She doesn't trust her, but she's more accepting."

"I hate to say this," I told my wife, "but with Simon and Nick, trust can be a fragile thing."

My wife nodded sadly. "But you trust me."

"With all my heart. And, maybe a tad less than that, I trust Eva."

"I'll take what I can get," Eva said just as quietly. She kissed my wife and she kissed me, both kisses brief but loving.

Nick sighed. "Are we finally ready?" He sounded impatient, but that pretense ended immediately as he shared our laugh. "It seems we've reached the end of our time in Africa, at least its southern part, but promised some hot scenes to appease our horny future readers. Which fuck comes first?"

"Myo," Salomé replied fondly.

"Oh yes," said Nick just as fondly.


Nervousness reigns, as this marks the eve before the march into the most powerful Southern tribe's main city. Despite great confidence, warriors once in the former, now dead, Magnificent One's power switching allegiance with remarkable ease to the future one promising the quashing of any opposition to the transfer of power, the intense significance of such a profound change, not only in leadership but in ideology, cannot help create an unsettling situation.

Regarding the remarkable switch of allegiance by the warriors, it has two main causes. First, unlike future times, this civilizations perception of The Magnificent One's suicide finds nothing commendable about it. Martyrdom can only be achieved by murder. Cowards commit suicide. Though it can be construed that the former leader has been murdered, that the foreign warrior who impaled the man does it with his own efforts, the most trusted warriors see the truth, that the leader freely abdicated and then, with obvious intent, impaled himself on the foreigner's blade.

Nick makes sure the news spreads amongst the warriors from those trusted amongst them.

And the second cause comes from that spreading as well. His own warriors accompany the Southern clan's warriors. Their stealth allows overhearing any objections, and they promulgate ending these objections, either by argument or, if necessary, by death. An opposing division amongst the Southern warriors has to be prevented at all cost at this most vulnerable moment. Surprisingly few need to die for their opposition, in part because of the warriors telling them, and in part, where pockets of opposition can be perceived, either Nick or Salomé, a god and goddess to these people, with the Pygmy translators as accepted, even loving companions, sway the doubters towards a new way of thinking and a new leader.

But a young couple have a whole other reason for nervousness. It amuses Salomé to see her skittish companions as if she leads them to an execution rather some rather intense sex. "You've been with me," she reminds them. "What makes my grandfather so scary? If it's the whole god and goddess thing..."

"You scared me," the young man admits. "It's that you turned me on even more." When Myo slugged his arm, he rubbed it while observing, "You feel the same about Nick. Admit it."

Myo looks at her lover, the only lover she can imagine being with for the rest of her life and realization transforms her face, loosening it. "I'm not jealous of Salomé. Not really. No matter how much you want her, I can tell you want me more."

"You are everything to me," he tells her.

"I feel the same, and in fact I'm as attracted to Salomé almost as much as you are. And it's the same with Nick, even more so. I feel like ... this will be but a moment in our lives, important perhaps, but small in the scheme of things, in the time we have to live. I feel Salomé will be much more present, and not only am I okay with it, I look forward to it."

"That's good," Salomé chuckles and shakes her head, "because I want you as my guards and my companions. I wanted to ask you later, but for some reason you seem to have had an inkling of it."

"Guard?" asks the teenage boy. "We're young and I doubt could be initimidating."

"All for the best," Salomé smiles. "Underestimating one's foe often proves deadly. So, my young warriors, why so nervous?"

"Besides letting a god fuck me?" Myo responds. "I am so much less than him. In regards to sex, I am but an infant. I know so little, almost nothing about pleasing a man. How can it be anything but disappointing?"

Salomé laughs. "You disappointing? No possible way that will happen. Not just in your responsiveness, which you showed us beautifully last night, but you really are ideal for him. Let me tell you a secret about my grandfather, one that bothers him. He's attracted to young women, freshly made."

"Why would that bother him?" the young man asks. "Their menarche makes them ready to marry, and in fact highly sought after."

"In your culture, yes, but not for him. He believes a woman should mature, both in body and in mind, before becoming mated. He believes both body and mind cannot cope with pregnancy and motherhood until the woman reaches the age of eighteen ideally, sixteen at the least."

"What of his two companions?" Myo asks. "They can't be any older than me."

"They're not, and that's the point. They seduced him, and he couldn't resist. Like I said, he feels an untenable lust toward young women. And he could have resisted, except they both contained, just as you do, extra seductive traits of feistiness and brilliance that pretty much did him in."

"It doesn't hurt that they're beautiful."

"As are you. But that's not even a factor. He sees beauty in just about every woman he meets. Look at Chintoo, whom he adores."

"I think she's pretty," the young man argues.

"Good for you. I do too."

By the time they reach Nick, as usual just past the edge of the camp, their nerves quiet mostly. The sudden surge Myo feels speeding her heart once again emerges from her pussy. Sprawled out with his head and shoulders lifted by rolled up clothing, all that covers his incredibly sexy body is a loincloth. And his long and regal face defines both beauty and handsomeness in men. His presence always thrills her, and she feels it always will, but never more than at that moment.

"Sit," he says in his usual amused and confident way. "Relax. Drink." He hands a bladder of liquid to Myo. "Sit with me, Myo, please." He taps a place on the dirt that puts her beside his hip. The young man sits nearby with Salomé sitting behind him, urging him to relax against her, to use her as a chair back. Immediately the coupling for the night has been established.

But even as his essence gets drank by the two young lovers, inevitably relaxing them while fueling their sexual desire, conversation becomes the expedient for readying them for intimacy, and for Nick as well, as he gets to experience the intelligence and charm of another youth wise beyond her years, turning him on as much as he turns her on.

Immediately he challenges her. "What made you think some girl could be as good a warrior as a man?"

"Some girl?" she exclaims, her ire immediately apparent. Nick suppresses his amusement. "I'm not just some girl!"

"Oh? How so? You look like a girl to me. Prettier than most I admit, but..."

"First off, I'm no longer a girl. I'll have you know I am now a woman."

"Just," Nick points out.

"Well, yes. Anyway I could never be just a girl. I watched my friends, one after the other, become these passive creatures, weak compared to boys. And yet I knew better than that. They could be just as mean and just as strong as any boys our age. Especially since they matured faster. Okay, so the boys grew up. They got bigger and stronger than the girls. But strength isn't everything."

"What else is there?"

"Quickness of course. And cleverness even more. And being feminine in itself can be useful to disarm stupid men. And that's the other thing. Not only did my friends act physically passive, but mentally as well. I knew for certain some of the girls were smarter than any of the boys, and some of the boys were as stupid as rocks. But my friends pretended to have lesser minds, dumber than the dumbest of boys. Unbelievable. I just couldn't demean myself like that. I like my mind just fine, so why suppress it?

"Oh I know why. Find a mate by any means necessary. But I wasn't interested. I had better things to think about, more fulfilling things, and ... well ... things I really enjoyed."

"Like learning to fight?" Nick asked her.

"Yes, but more learning to hide, to creep up on the enemy and surprise them. To study their movement and anticipate. And strategize too, the way my father had." A tear creeps out of her eye. She sniffles and stiffens her resolve. "I couldn't pretend to be what I'm not. And why would I? I love training. I love learning new methods of skulking. It's so much fun for me. Just because I'm a girl, a woman, why can't I do what I'm best at?"

"Why indeed?" Nick agrees. "And from what I've heard, you have exceptional ability, to the point that my granddaughter wishes you to be her guard, you and your mate."

"I know. It's crazy."

"That's Salomé. Crazy. Crazy smart. She sees in you something you probably don't see in yourself even with your confidence. And Myo?"

"Hmm?" she mutters, feeling his body against her back as his hand pulls her via her abdomen against him. His breath tickling her ear doesn't hurt her transformation from feisty and rebellious to horny and needy.

"You showed those foolish girls, didn't you? You not only found your mate, but he's a chief's son at that, who only has great things in his future, just as you do."

"Mmm," she murmurs, turning around, revealing the hunger in her face.

Their mouths meet, and she kisses him with overwrought passion.

Pulling away, he gently settles her onto her back. "Softly, my lovely warrior princess," he practically whispers, kissing her softly. "Let it build like a soft breeze, a gentle rain building to a great storm, okay?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.