Africa - Cover

Africa

Copyright© 2014 by Maxicue

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nick via his tales brings Joe and Lindy to ancient southern Africa, siring Salome. Joe and Helena enjoy their honeymoon, ending it by joining Nick's contingent in Paris. Though I recommend reading the previous Serpent Tales, I have provided a summation of the earlier books.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   First  

Being a marathon telling, as Lindy and I and Eva and Snake's angels listened comfortably and libidinously, the gorgeous women's dishabille adding considerably to the latter for me, Nick continued his narration:

As it turns out, Salomé's official entrance into womanhood, her menarche, occurs only a couple days after the eventful and lusty hunt with her Grandfather. Aside from the cramps and bloated feeling and the blood leaking out of her, she's never been happier. It does makes her feel less horny, at least less appealing to the opposite sex, so the construction of the bone and leather dildo loses urgency. Still it gives her and Nick something to do while waiting for her bleeding to end, along with the usual delightful conversations.

"I wish my brother wasn't off limits," Salomé sighs. Her bleeding has recently ended and her lust increases.

"Is there no one else in the tribe that interests you?" Nick asks her.

"No one courageous enough to approach me. For some reason I scare young men."

"All of them, or one in particular?"

She sighs again. "Is there nothing I can hide from you? I know Sam's shy, but we've been best friends since we learned to talk and maybe before that. There's so much I don't understand about it. I mean, our tribe has the most attractive features compared to any of the others. When you encouraged your minions to mix with other tribes, the price is higher than anything else we offer them by a considerable amount, because their chiefs or the chief's daughters lust after us as if magically compelled. And yet Sam has only you, just a quarter of his blood in his veins. Speaking of which, is that enough distance?"

"It doesn't matter," Nick replies. "It doesn't matter that my lovely and very much missed Chiklet sired his mother with me. With his mother marrying outside our tribe, just like Chiklet's mother becoming enamored with a merchant for which she translated, the mix of blood would prevent any defects, which is where the taboo came from. And of course since you cannot give birth, that would make the taboo even less relevant. But none of that matters."

"Why not?"

"Do you love Sam?"

"He makes it difficult. As soon as my breasts ripened on my chest as his voice began breaking, pinning him down for conversations has been like the hardest of game to hunt. It seems like I have to trick him into settling down to converse. He always seems to want to bolt away from my presence, all nervous and blushing."

"He imagines an altogether different sort of pinning down," Nick smirks.

"As do I. And again, he's not a typical male beauty, but I find him incredibly attractive, especially his penetrating, brilliant eyes. Even his thicker, rounder body and face has such strength to it despite his meek disposition he has recently and most annoyingly acquired."

"His sexuality confuses him, Salomé," Nick explains. "His desires have two strikes against him, driving him to shyness to protect himself. The first he has at last embraced, but only recently, caused mostly by your absence or at least your lessened presence and lust towards him. He has met secretly with Hiram..."

"My father's youngest advisor?" Realization widens her eyes. "That's why the man took so long to find a mate and the one he chose..."

"Prefers looking at you than me," Nick smiles. "They hide their proclivities with their marriage."

"So if Sam prefers men..."

"And you. It's like..."

"Grandmother Rebecca with you."

"Exactly, my brilliant angel. You're the only female he lusts after. But..."

"It's the friendship thing," Salomé finishes. "He's worried sex will ruin it."

"The way he feels, his lust filled gaze, he imagines it will become strictly physical, when before, it had been such a high level mentally, your connection with him. Almost an opposite connection."

"What does he think, that we'll fuck all night long? Doesn't he imagine what might happen in the time between having his long thick spear filling my holes with his delicious spending?"

"It sounds like you have enough imagination for the both of you," Nick grins and shares a chuckle with his angel.

"Well, just look at him. What other kind of cock could he possibly have?"

"Would you like to find out?"

"What do you think?" she smirks, but her eyes reveal a lust filled hope.

"Then we better hurry," Nick says, standing up and grabbing a hollowed gourd filled with his essence. "Bring the woolen towel."

"What's going on?"

"We need to get there before Sam's cock becomes ... unsavory."

"Oh," Salomé reacts, again understanding without given the particulars or Snake's telepathy. As they walk swiftly outside and across the village, she whispers loudly, "If Sam prefers assholes, he can have mine ... later."

Nick chuckles.

Though somewhat prepared, the scene before Salomé within Hiram's small hut surprises her. Two same sex sixty-nines being performed on the floor, Hiram and Sam sucking each other's cocks while Miriam, Hiram's wife brings the concubine/prostitute Lillian to a gushing climax.

The ladies are a study in contrasts. Miriam, a beautiful teenager only a year after achieving womanhood, has the deep black skin and graceful features of a tribe member untouched by Semitic blood, while the other woman is in her thirties and looks like a darker tanned version of Talia, one of the four Jewish sluts that had been traded; the one rescued from a gang rape.

"At last," grins Miriam, her cheeks wet with Lillian's spend. Her words aren't addressed towards Lillian and her successful cunnilingus, but at Salomé, stripping in front of her. The vision of the young woman she most lusts after brings a much greater response to Lillian's renewed efforts, which, despite highly developed skills, has had only a marginal effectiveness.

But Salomé barely hears the African beauty, her awareness exclusively focusing on Sam, his strong thick body, and his long, thick and shiny cock.

Nick, also naked, startles Hiram. He pulls Hiram's lips off Sam's cock. Shame at discovery turns to excitement when Nick insists, "Suck my cock instead," and rolls Hiram off Sam and brings him his turgid cock while straddling his head.

Sam's startled reaction dwarfs his male lover's when he realizes who now stands over him. He tries backing away, but Salomé, with a sultry chuckle, quickly collapses onto him, her strength keeping him from moving an inch. As she holds him still with the legs straddling his hips and with one hand, the other hand aims his solid, ready manhood to her already ready pussy.

"You're not escaping me this time," she murmurs, her face inches from his. The face lowers until mouth meets mouth. His resistance ends instantly. His strong arms encircle her lithe back and pull her even closer to him as his lips caress hers, communicating his need for her, opening for her tongue to electrify him even more moments later. As her tongue makes its entrance, his cock enters her nether lips. Both lovers moan at the exquisite pressure they feel, and the heat.

"So much better than a lifeless and cold substitute," Salomé realizes silently, and glories in feeling her lover slowly and blissfully fill her completely. The tenfold improvement of the real compared to the fake has as much to do with the man possessing it as its dimensions and liveliness and heat.

Their kiss ends at the final filling of her pussy. They gaze at each other with amazement as they squeeze and rub together, pubic bone against pubic bone, and play with interior muscles.

When she slowly lifts and slowly descends, they relish every nuance the friction provides. Their eyes watch each other's reactions, and love the pleasure they see.

Gradually the loving fuck gains speed. As it does, the two lovers get more and more lost in the sensations. His height being a couple inches shorter than hers enables her to stretch forward over him. "Suck my tits, lover," she gasps. "Suckle my nipples."

He brings his whole smooth face to the appreciation of her perfect young breasts, his cheek crushing one while his tongue laps at the soft, smooth, wondrous texture of the other. The faster and more intense the fuck becomes, the more chaotic becomes his caresses. As he pinches a nipple between his lips, his fingers begin squeezing and twisting the other. His other hand does its own squeezing one of her taut and magnificent ass cheeks.

By the end, his upward thrusts meet her downward ones as they speed towards completion. His ass squeezing becomes pulling, creating even more impact. And with Salomé insisting, "Squeeze my nipples harder. Bite them," he abandons any carefulness and brings her what she needs, an intensity of pressure bordering on abuse rather than caresses.

"God! Yes! I'm cumming! Cum with me!" she screams when the threshold of pleasure with the perfect mix of pain to intensify it gets breached.

Though convulsive and mind blowing, her orgasm manages to rise even higher when she hears him grunt, "Salomé! I'm ... Inside you ... I'm cumming ... Inside you!" and she feels liquid heat spring within her womb along with throbs expanding her delicate cunt walls pumping it out into her.

Oblivious to the goings on beside them, their neighbors are not towards them. Both voyeur women watch, entranced, transfixed. Miriam has only Salomé in her sights, her bouncing boobs, her subtly rippling ass, her gorgeous, ecstatic face. The bisexual Lillian gets off on watching both young lovers with equal pleasure.

The voyeurs, when Salomé and Sam achieve orgasms, join them in ecstasy, as does Hiram and Nick. By then, Hiram has been fucking his wife doggy style, finally consummating their marriage with a release of sperm, while she continues using her mouth to bring off Lillian spread open wide for her, and Nick lets loose his potent semen inside Hiram's rectum. Earlier, preparing the way for the consummation, he had let loose into Hiram's mouth, bringing his libidinous tonic to him, and, through a kiss from her husband, to Miriam.

Ostensibly Nick has created this situation in order to provide a way for Miriam to conceive. She has discussed the problem discreetly with him, and, with Miriam ovulating, he solves it via profound distraction for both homosexuals. But his primary intention, to bring Sam and Salomé together where Sam cannot chicken out and Salomé gets her first fuck from the man she loves, the genius she will inspire, has been fulfilled.

The young lovers kiss, Salomé cuddling in Sam's arms laying over him along his right side when she feels his penis slip from her pussy. "Ooh," she moans quietly, already missing being filled. "I love you Samuel."

"I love you, Salomé," he purrs back.

"Then why did you keep running from me like I was some kind of demon."

"I ... was afraid of my feelings for you. I didn't want to lose you as a friend when I so desired you as a lover. It confused me."

"Grandfather said the same thing, but it had to be more than that. We could always talk through anything, all those lovely conversations. I missed them. I missed you."

"Me too, but that's the point. Would we talk again if all I wanted to do was fuck you?"

"We're talking now, aren't we?"

"I guess we are."

"And it feels even more intimate, even more like we're sharing everything with each other, no longer just thoughts and feelings." She lifts her head onto her hand whose arm rests on the elbow. "It's that, isn't it?"

"What?"

"You were afraid I would find out about you loving men."

"It disgusts you, doesn't it?"

"Do I look disgusted?"

"But I wasn't..."

"You were sucking Hiram's cock, Sam. I wasn't disgusted. Grandfather was fucking him right beside us."

"It's ... unmanly."

"It's as manly as you can get," Salomé chuckles. "Two men in fact."

Sam chuckles as well. "I guess you could see it like that. But it'll just be us from now on."

Salomé shakes her head. "I'm not the jealous type, Sam. It's not in my makeup. If you get something out of being with a man, I don't mind. It might even get me hot, especially if we share. Even women if you're ever inclined."

"You're the only woman for me."

"Maybe now," Salomé shrugs. "But I like women too. I think Miriam is hot."

"Do you?" Miriam squeaks beside them.

"Unh-hunh. And I know Lillian is desperate to feel your big fat cock inside her. None of that matters except for the fun and pleasure of it. None of it matters except us together making love and talking in the end."

"Could you... ," Sam murmurs shyly.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I want to taste me inside you."

"I'd love that," Salomé grins, immediately lifting her body and turning around and settling her viscous pussy on top of his mouth. "Miriam?" she says, opening her arms for the young wife.

Miriam squeals as she straddles Sam's chest and enters those arms, kissing Salomé's mouth before kissing lower, moving gradually to her pert breasts. "You even taste gorgeous," she comments happily.

"Can I fuck him?" asks Lillian.

"Can she fuck you, my love?" Salomé asks within a moan.

"Mmm-hmm," her lover answers.

"You'll have to get him hard first," Salomé tells the older prostitute.

"No problem," Lillian grins lustily, her mouth quickly lowering to his already stiffening cock. "You two make a great mix of flavors," she tells the young lovers after slurping his flesh into her mouth. "Could you fuck my ass, Nick. It's been years."

"Of course, my little slut," Nick responds. "I'll grease you up. And Hiram?"

"Hmm?" Hiram murmurs, placid from his earlier activities.

"You can grease me up too."

"Goody," says Hiram.

Moans and groans and shouts of pleasure fill the small hut, none more than Salomé who ends up being feasted on by both her lover and Miriam, who, bent over with her ass and pussy high, enjoying Lillian's expert lips and tongue even with distractions of having her two lower holes filled and fucked since she's aided by Nick's long fingers sawing at Miriam's clit while being fucked by her husband, but mostly Miriam's juices flow from seeing and tasting Salomé's delicious and perfect pussy.

The final orgasmic moment shared by all brings a last giant climax to Salomé when Nick bites down on one of her nipples he's been chewing on, his fingers fucking both of Miriam's orifices to bring her over as well. Lillian, feeling both cocks exploding inside her, experiences the greatest climax of them all, and in fact as good as any she has ever experienced, the best always involving Nick, and after shaking with pleasure, collapses, inert, onto Miriam's back.

"You two youngsters go use my hut," Nick tells Salomé and Sam after everyone recovers. "Get to know each other in your new intimacy. I'll be by in the morning to talk."

Both Hiram and Miriam voice their disappointment while watching the beautiful teenagers dress. Nick chuckles, "Don't be greedy you two. Miriam got what she wanted. Her womb will be filled with child, your child, Hiram. You'll just have to use them as fantasy material from memory, and the way you feasted your eyes on them, I'm sure the memories have been well etched. Meanwhile, the night is still young, and you have Lillian and me to play with."

As the new lovers exit the hut, eyes glued to each other, they barely hear Nick wish them a good night.

"We will have, Grandfather," Salomé answers for the both of them distractedly. "Thanks for that."

Nick doesn't bother answering since the two have exited the hut.

"I wonder what Grandfather wishes to talk about with us," says Salomé as the two walk hand in hand through the village. Since few villagers remain outside, few notice them, though all who can, do, with knowing smiles. Neither lover notices.

"Something's going to change, I think," Sam responds.

"What will change?" asks Salomé.

"Didn't he tell Hiram and Miriam they would only have memories of us?"

"Meaning we won't be joining them anymore in their bed. Are you disappointed?"

"Not at all," says Sam. Noticing her cute smirk, he qualifies his answer. "I did find it exciting and intensely pleasurable, discovering sex with him for the first time, but it was nothing like the ecstasy I felt with you, fueled by love." He smiles at her ebullient smile and the squeeze of her hand and her hip pressing against his as if attached as they continue their walk. "But I think it's more than just not sharing their bed. It wouldn't take much imagination, since they've seen us naked and felt our naked flesh, to see us naked beneath our clothes when we walk by them."

"Hmm," murmurs Salomé, both nervous and excited at the probable solution to Nick's sort of riddle. Nick, being the wanderer, and Salomé being his angel, she knows the time will come when they leave the comfort of her home for travel. Sam, inheriting the intelligence and language skills of his mother and his mother's mother, but being male and having an older sister with equal skills, would not be chosen as interpreter for trade, but would instead be a rabbi, a teacher. Though equally respected trades, if teacher is a little less so because of the exclusivity of being a translator as opposed to the more common act of teaching the village children, the chance of travel, of meeting diverse cultures, even the danger inherent in both the travelling and the meetings, makes him envious of his sister. It seems Salomé completing her menarche marks the beginning of her future as wanderer. And, perhaps best of all, it seems Nick wishes Sam to accompany them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.