Africa - Cover

Africa

Copyright© 2014 by Maxicue

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nick via his tales brings Joe and Lindy to ancient southern Africa, siring Salome. Joe and Helena enjoy their honeymoon, ending it by joining Nick's contingent in Paris. Though I recommend reading the previous Serpent Tales, I have provided a summation of the earlier books.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   First  

"A tribe owned the East African shores the Hebrew tribe needed to land upon," Nick recommenced the tale. "They mistrusted strangers with much paler faces and in such numbers. Trade had enriched them, and many of the traders had had similar features. But those encounters involved too few numbers of people to be threatening. This looked like an invasion." Lindy and I gazed at Naomi's sketchpad and the familiar visionary experience began again.


"Sister," Morris mutters tentatively through the rug that serves as a privacy drape for Nick and Rebecca who have been relentless in their lovemaking. No longer in the little cart, but on a rolling boat and with just about the same amount of cluttered space.

This odd coupling has produced a rift in the tribe, those that find it disgusting and even evil, and those that actually find amusement in it, the latter consisting mostly of minions and their closest friends.

"Yes Morris?" Rebecca responds softly, laying naked beside Nick, the sweet endorphins still lingering from their latest lovemaking.

"It seems we are less than welcome to make landing on the African shore. The beaches are lined with natives. I believe they carry enough spears to kill every last one of us with some to spare."

"It is as expected," Morris hears Nick say. "Clear a small boat for us while we dress."

"Us?" asks Morris.

"Your sister and I."

"Just the two of you?"

"What would be less threatening than a member of a tribe which they have accepting if not friendly relationship with, and a woman of your tribe? They won't even imagine she can be as fierce as any of your men."

"I will get right on it, Mas ... uh ... Nick."

"Take your time," Nick responds.

Surprising Morris, he hears just as he turns to do as Nick commands, a moan from his sister, "Nick, what are you doing? We ... don't have ... time ... for that."

"Mmm," Nick buzzes her clit with his lips before lifting up and answering her. "I promised you one giant cum this morning, and the last one wasn't quite it." His lips return to suck, and his tongue to ravish.

"Fuck," Rebecca moans, approaching a speedy orgasm, so Nick eases off and commences the all too familiar tease. Twice more he brings her close, her need intensifying the height of pleasure not quite granted fulfillment.

"Please," she begs unsteadily, but Nick eases back one last time. When a fourth peak arises, he knows she's ready because she can't even vocalize her need. In one smooth shift, he rises between her thighs and guides his glans to her damp and swollen opening and presses deep with one intense thrust, his thumb pushing her clit against his passing shaft.

"Ah!" she yells with complete abandon, her body tight and undulating as waves of nearly unbearable ecstasy wash through her. His long thick pole stroking its full length in and out of her and the relentless pressure of his thumb on her clit sustains the highest level of orgasm she can consciously tolerate until it reaches even higher, a last great crescendo, as he presses deeper than ever and she feels his hot cum unleash in spurts from his throbbing nozzle.

"Nick," she murmurs when she can talk again, "you'll have me dripping cum down my thighs when we meet these men."

"All the better," says Nick, lifting off her body, his loose penis slipping out of her saturated cunny bringing her one last quiet tremble and an "ooh" from her lips. "Let's get dressed."

She rises slowly and gathers her clothing. "What do you mean better?"

"Proof of my conquest over you; that your people can be not just accepting, but appreciative and even submissive towards mine."

"Submissive," Rebecca growls.

"They never need know you could never be. It's all appearances. Those that look like you I'm sure have been an arrogant lot. They need to see your tribe as different."

"Submissive?"

"Accepting. Less arrogant towards darker skinned people. They see proof of your love for me, and ... they'll trust your gift more."

"Gift?"

"Lilith and her three friends. You wondered what to do about them after they attempted escape to join the invaders, hoping to seduce their way to riches and comfort of the pharaoh and his priests."

"Those four sluts ... they're ... yours?"

"As is their betrayer."

"You want us to give them Mary, too?"

"No. She was well rewarded, getting your horny commander Meier along with his servant Herschel sharing a bed with her and each other. Two cocks to play with."

"So Herschel..."

"Enjoys both sexes, and Mary being a cum slut just like her former friends couldn't be happier."

"And Lilith's little band of sluts will go along with this?"

"Better than going without what they crave, essentially imprisoned by the watchful eyes of the women you assigned to them who by the way like showing their proof of being well fucked by their husbands as a form of torture."

"Cum dripping on their thighs like mine? And I'm supposed to show these natives the same thing?"

"I don't think it will be necessary. Your look of satisfaction and your loving glances at me should suffice."

"I don't care if I do show them. I'm proud to show off how well my man fucks me and how much he fills me in all ways."

Nick chuckles and kisses her forehead. "We'll see," he says, draping his arm around her as they exit their little love nest.

"Bring Lilith and her sluts to me," Rebecca orders the nearest Lieutenant. "And prepare them a small boat."

He bows and leaves them. The lovers walk up to Morris.

"Things look much less threatening," he tells them. "It seems a large contingent of men like you, Nick, have arrived behind our coastal natives. There seems to be some sort of dialogue between what I imagine is the chief of our greeters, looking fattest and most adorned, and three of yours. Is that what you waited for?"

Nick nods. "Timing is everything, Morris. Speaking of which, have Meir bring the four sluts to the shore as soon as we land our boat and get out of it."

"You mean Lilith... ?" Morris starts, interrupted by seeing the four troublemakers approaching, prodded by a couple of wives.

"Nick found a great way to get them off our hands," Rebecca smiles.

The foursome swear up a storm as they're led to their future. "Shut up, you bitches," a proud, handsome man commands when he arrives, standing beside Nick, his new wife leaning against him lovingly. The ladies become silent, but their faces sneer at their betrayer.

Those sneers vanish when they look to the right of Meier and see a gorgeous, tall and lean black man with his arm around the greatly respected Rebecca's shoulders. Realization strikes them immediately. They nearly bow, but don't when their master shakes his head.

Like everyone else of their tribe except Morris and of course his sister, it is the first time they get a close glimpse of the black man that had only been seen at a distance before, Nick having kept hidden from their eyes along with Rebecca, remaining in his company. Rumors abound because of this distance and Rebecca being with this man for over two days alone. Most minions Nick communicates with, letting them know Rebecca was in good hands and quite happy about it. That information hasn't been given to the sluts until they are in his presence.

Lilith looks with concern across the water at the natives bearing spears. Her girlfriends follow suit. She looks back at Nick.

"Come here, Lilith," Nick commands.

When one of her captors holds her back, Rebecca tells her to let Lilith approach.

"Master," Lilith mutters, looking up him with dread mixed with subservience. "Is this what you meant us to be? Whores for our tribe?"

"You love sex, Lilith," Nick tells her. "Nothing's better than a big hard cock spurting on you or in you. You'll finally have your choice of them."

"Will we? Will we have a choice?"

"They won't rape you."

"How do you know?"

"My tribe will protect you."

"How?"

Nick chuckles which seems to ease Lilith even more than his words. "My people have a rather ominous reputation. They seem to appear and disappear like ghosts, often leaving behind a corpse. This tribe will be warned. They will be told of your special skills, and you will prove those skills to them, and losing the benefit of your expert mouths and hands and cunts along with their lives will keep them from being overly aggressive towards you. Find the handsomest of them and the cleverest. Mate with them. Make me minions."

"Their chief will have me," Lilith states as fact.

"Make the most of it. Make him happy. Learn their language. Make them a better people."

"Yes Master," Lilith bows before returning to her friends, whispering his message to them. They nod at her and at Nick, accepting their fate.

"Let's go, my love," Nick says to Rebecca, entering the small boat and helping her into it before paddling to the beach.

Even Nick is surprised by the petite woman, obviously of the coastal tribe, who has been hidden by the group of five surrounding her, three of her people and two of his.

"This is Chiklet, Master" the proud chief of the tribe that resembles his skin tells him. Krick descends from Sota's and Matta's line, the most exceptional of those minions. "We found her and her mother at the edge of our territory, her mother unfortunately dead. They fled her people when her mother's rebellious actions threatened the virginity of her child not even yet a woman. Her mother had been beaten, but her strength of character got her to her feet and out of the village and as far as us before succumbing. Chiklet is our translator."

"Are these people that cruel?" Nick asks with concern, glancing back at the approaching boat full of the sluts.

The corpulent chief of the coastal tribe shouts angrily in a language unknown to Nick.

"Chief wants to know of what you speak," Chiklet translates in Nick's people's language.

Nick looks at the petite woman and his heart skips a beat. He sees spunkiness and cuteness and wisdom beyond her years, most attractive traits for him. His smile brings forth hers, a lovely smile. She would be a vessel for minions, that's certain.

"Tell him we're just introducing each other. Tell him his tribe produces lovely creatures if you are an example." The last sentence causes her to blush, but she translates.

Nick continues. "Tell him the lady beside me is the sister of the Chief of her tribe, strong in her own right, yet completely devoted to me." Illustrating this, he embraces and kisses Rebecca, the power of it staggering her when the embrace ends.

The chief chuckles, glancing at naked thighs trickling with cum. "You have just fucked her," Chiklet translates.

"She is a lusty creature, needy of my cock," Nick says. "Not even your fearsome warriors could quiet that lust. Only my cock. And she is not alone in lustiness. Her tribe have a horny nature, and skills to match horniness to bring forth great pleasure for their men. Look at the boat that approaches. Those are the lustiest of her tribe, and the most skilled. I give them to you as a gift for letting her people pass unharmed. My friend, the chief of the Savannah tribe, must have told you these white people mean you no threat, and only wish to be escorted to the place of his people."

"I have found the people with white faces to be mean in their spirit," the chief responds. "Both in their negotiations and their interest in my women. They treat us like children and even worse, especially the women, they treat like slaves. They wish to plunge their pale swords even into my wives. I would negotiate, even trade females of my tribe they find most attractive and I find least amenable to our ways." The last sentence clearly focuses on Chiklet. "And yet the very thought of a straight trade, woman for woman, actually seems to horrify them. And yet this woman, the chief's sister at that, can't get enough of you." The chief chuckles vigorously, his heavy stomach rolling.

"Again, these are a unique tribe of the white faces," Nick explains. "The women melt at the presence of a strong, vigorous cock, and I'm sure the stiffness, not to mention the length and thickness, of your tribe will impress them most thoroughly."

The boat of women having beached, Nick waves Lilith to him. "Kneel before the chief and suck," Nick commands her.

"With pleasure," Lilith grins, soon grasping an impressive penis even in its state of flaccidness, and bringing it to her mouth.

"What is this?" the chief flinches.

"You haven't experienced oral sex?" Nick asks him. "Do not fear her teeth. You will remain intact and in awe. Relax. Enjoy. This is the gift I have bestowed on you."

The chief relaxes and definitely enjoys. His cock stretches long and wide in an incredible display of quantity.

"God, it's incredible," Lilith mutters between mouthing him. "Yes, squeeze my tits, big man." She bares them for the chief's caresses. One hand fists his cock while the other disappears between her thighs, bringing herself pleasure. When the chief begins thrusting instinctively, she shows her skills by keeping him from thrusting too deep, her head shifting back and forth to counteract the threat to her throat.

Meanwhile, with the chief and his entourage distracted, Nick communicates his concerns. "How cruel are your people?" he asks Chiklet in his tribe's language.

"The chief and his priests and the most powerful of his people demand obedience from the rest, especially the women. His wives have power, but only towards other women, and jealousy can cause cruelty from them."

"Is this what happened to your mother?"

"Yes. She was quite beautiful."

"I can tell."

Chiklet blushes. "Perhaps worse, she was charming and intelligent."

"Also inherited."

The blush deepens.

She continues, "Both aspects came in useful for the chief. His wives would never be with him when he negotiated, but concubines were there, mostly to distract and improve negotiations. They would be there for the chief and his advisors to paw and for the visitors as well. Concubines never mounted strangers, but would let them touch them and would make them cum with their hands."

"Your mother was a concubine?"

"No. She was married to a warrior, virtuous in his handsomeness, less so in his abilities as warrior and hunter, though he'd be the last to admit it. No, the chief found her useful not only in her distracting beauty—he'd imply she might be part of a trade, but never actually traded her—but also in her exceptional ability to advise him, which she did so in whispers so as not to offend his official advisor. Whispers appeared to be sexual, you know, hot breaths into ears. She was always the chief's supposed concubine."

"After all that fondling and ear caressing, he never fucked her?"

"He found her intimidating." They share a chuckle. During this dialogue, Lilith makes the chief cum and begins working on his son while her fellow sluts blow the chief's entourage. The chief proves quick at recovery, fondling Lilith, enjoying her body, before eventually shoving his giant cock with remarkable care, revealed by his gentleness earlier with her breasts, into the Jewess in a doggy style position.

"Ooh, fuck!" exclaims Lilith at the nearly painful incursion, but only pleasure can be heard in her words.

Chiklet continues, "After negotiations, the chief needed to fuck a compliant wife, and the rest of his group left with him. My mother would remain, focusing on the smartest of the foreigners and actually attempting to learn their language."

"Really?"

"I inherited that skill as well," Chiklet grins. The grin passes into sadness. "Of course, these foreigners visited several times, some becoming quite enamored with my mother, none more than the Egyptian, while mother became fairly fluent in their languages. She discovered that, unlike his fellow merchants, the Egyptian revealed a fascination for the culture of her tribe and other tribes in the area. Not respect exactly, though he respected her, but fascination. They'd converse long into the night, his assigned concubine asleep beside him. Inevitably they made love. That proved her downfall.

"The youngest wife of the chief stirred up the older wives. Only the oldest held out, being fond of my mother. It seems to be cross purposes in a way, since while my mother spent evenings with the traders, the youngest wife would steal into my mother's bed and fuck my mother's husband right in front of me. Of course I was supposedly asleep.

"You told her?"

"Of course. We were friends as much as mother and daughter. It irritated her more than it made her jealous. Her interest in my father ended up being purely visual. He had a shallow beauty unlike her."

"And did your mother cheat on him?"

"Aside from the Egyptian? Probably. She and the chief's advisor were quite fond of each other. In fact that's how she got to join those negotiations. They kept it well hid though if they had sex at all. It's just the way they looked at each other ... She never told me. I think she wanted me to end up being a good wife and not like her that way. To me, she never discussed her relationship with him which made me more certain they were lovers. Anything and everything else was open for discussion.

"So when she and the Egyptian finally succumbed to their passions, the youngest wife, alerted by her spy, a boy she probably teased and promised to fuck, who found her as he always did in the arms of my father, before it was to warn her of my mother's return but this time to tell her of the sex, she woke up the chief and the wives and led them to the scene.

"The bitch claimed Mother had been planning with the Egyptian to invade the shore, taking them all as slaves. Why else would she seduce the white man? She would become queen, rule the beach, become rich from the sale of our people.

"I doubt the chief believed such a claim. His advisor definitely didn't, nor did his first and most cherished wife. Problem was, not only had the youngest wife put the idea out there, but the fact that my mother fucked a foreigner was enough to garner great punishment. And being the strongest of our people, the chief administered the punishment, whipping her repeatedly until she was a mass of bruises and welts."

Tears flow across her cheeks as Chiklet sniffles. Somehow she continues. "I saw her. I saw her being whipped nearly to death." Nick hugs her to him. "I was brought there to represent the worst of her punishment. I was to be gang raped by the Egyptians in front of my mother or else they'd be killed. This went against two of our most basic beliefs: being fucked by foreigners and being fucked before the monthly bleeding began, representing the beginning of womanhood. And then I'd be given to the foreigners as a slave.

"Mother feigned unconsciousness, delaying my rape until later. Everyone except the Egyptian, my mother and I left the hut. My mother instantly awoke. The Egyptian cradled her carefully, weeping, and according to my mother, apologizing. She actually smiled at me through her pain.

"Soon I understood why. The chief's advisor and her probable lover returned with a bag and a club. He explained the threat of death was impractical since it would inevitably lead to a war between the Egyptians and my tribe in which the youngest wife's prediction would more than likely come true, albeit without my mother getting anything out of it. The only solution was banishment, and I was to help my mother escape. That meant bashing the head of the Egyptian so he would not be blamed for aiding us. I got handed the club to do the deed so that the advisor could truthfully say he wasn't the one to do it. I aimed and struck and probably a bit too enthusiastically, seething with anger at the situation. I'm not sure if I cared if I killed the man, but Mother looked relieved when the advisor told her he'd live.

"Pulling some bark from the bag, medicinal and numbing, we stumbled out of the shack and into the nearby ocean where we swam far enough along the coast to safely emerge and get lost in the jungle. We walked for ages, my mother in constant pain, until she could walk no more."

Nick nods. He understands the loss, the mother never waking again. Deciding this tribe did not represent cruelty, he feels relief. "Being foreigners," he asks the charming cutie, "and being sex slaves, how will they fit in?"

"Probably as whores," Chiklet shrugs. "Lower than concubines, they service the hunters and warriors. I'm not certain, since they're white and awfully strange to us, but this demonstration should gain them interest." The two share a chuckle. "It's a lowly position, and yet an important one. Dangerous though. They relieve the men of their need when wives are afraid of getting pregnant too often, but of course that means the whores get pregnant quite a lot and often die because of it."

"Understood," Nick nods.

"And I have a feeling not just the commoners will seek relief from them."

"How will the wives react?"

Chiklet shrugs. "The way the chief and his son seem to be enjoying themselves, perhaps lessons might be in order?"

The chief, slipping his loose penis from Lilith's sodden pussy, stands and covers himself. "Chiklet," he says, and the rest she translates later with fresh tears after hugging the big man.

"It seems," she tells Nick, "that he has lost his youngest wife to banishment along with my father and what he figures is my half-sister."

"Chief," Nick says, translated by Chiklet, "Can you assure me our gift will be treated kindly? I wish these ladies well. My friend the chief here promises to keep an eye on things just in case."

"Understood," smiles the chief, looking complicatedly at the chief of the Savannah tribe. "Assure him as much as you can that I shall cherish this tribe's remarkable gift in the spirit it has been bestowed. Perhaps he and you and your lovely woman would share supper with me to show you my people's cordiality."


"And did they?" I asked, interrupting Nick's narration.

"Did they what?"

"Did the coastal tribe treat the sluts well?"

"In their way, yes. They were treated like prize slaves, and being a trading tribe, possessions had a lot of value. And the sluts did their work for me, providing me minions, daughters and sons, especially of the elite. And, except for Lilith, who became close to both the chief and his first wife and gave them invaluable advice, they proved their worth in trade, bringing substantial riches to the coffers of the shore tribe either directly or through a quantity of slaves, and of course spreading minions to other tribes as well."

"And how were they treated by these other tribes?" asked Lindy.

"Mostly well," Nick answered.

"Mostly?" Lindy responded.

"The ghost tribe, Nick's people," Salomé answered, "and mine as well, kept tabs on the sluts. One tribe, when the Jewess proved her worth as an exceptional sex slave, became a bit frenzied in their lust and threatened a gang bang forcing my people to kill a large percentage of men in that tribe and bringing the women of it into our tribe, essentially assimilating them, along with Talia, the slut that provoked the frenzy. She ended up being my grandmother via the tribe's chief, their daughter mating with Nick conceiving a son who mated with Nick's and Rebecca's granddaughter."

"That would make you nearly a quarter Semitic," I queried. "You look..."

"Believe me," Salomé chuckled, "I'm practically pale compared to the deep black skin of the original tribe. In the end though, just as the Hebrew beliefs became doctrine within my tribe, altered to befit its place amongst blacks, a black as coal Jehovah for instance, Semitic blood lightened skin and changed facial features to longer and less broad noses, thinner lips, although not all that much thinner since the Savannah tribe had less thick lips than other tribes, and a general lightening of eye color from a dark brown to almost a tan/gold in some cases."

"That must have pleased you," said Lindy to Nick. "Only a couple generations to produce an angel after your loss of Helen."

"It did," Nick smiled. "It felt like a weight had been lifted form my heart I hadn't even felt. And best of all, Rebecca lived to see Salomé born and helped to raise her at least until her teens when we lost one of my most cherished lovers."


Nick and Salomé weep at the bedside of the dying Rebecca. Somehow she knows this will be the last evening of her life, and she and Nick agree only her lover and her granddaughter will witness her death. She smiles weakly at them. "Stop that crying, you two," she insists.

"You can't die," Salomé sniffles. "I have so much more to learn from you."

Rebecca chuckles faintly. "Unlike you and your grandfather, I must die just like everyone else. The inevitable has arrived, and just in time I might add."

"Why?" asks her granddaughter. "Why now?"

"I am no longer useful, my love. I can no longer pleasure Nick. I can no longer walk with you for our delightful chats."

"We can ... just sit and chat," Salomé struggles to say.

"Even that has become difficult. Taking a breath to create a word. And my mind has become too clouded to find any more insights to feed you. Besides, aside from loving Nick or equal to it, walking and talking with you is my greatest joy. Both gone now, what else can I delight in? Why struggle for every breath and feel pain in every joint when nothing comes of it?"

"You're in pain?" Salomé mutters.

"Not anymore. I'm numb as my body slowly enters oblivion. Only my head remains to say goodbye."

Her eyes shift to Nick, beckoning. He leans down and kisses her dry lips, lingering for nearly a minute. He sense she wishes to embrace him, but her arms won't let her. Instead, he embraces her in the smallest and yet most intimate way possible excepting being inside her. His fingers intermingle with hers.

Seeing this, Salomé does the same with Rebecca's other hand.

When their lips separate, Rebecca smiles up at her lover and shifts the smile to her granddaughter. An exhalation lasts longer than it should and no inhalation follows as the old woman's heart beats one last time. Her eyes remain directed towards Salomé, but become unseeing.

"Goodbye, Grandmother," Salomé murmurs, her hand giving one last squeeze before letting go.

"Goodbye, my love," Nick says similarly. He gently closes Rebecca's eyes while his hand also lets go.

Neither eternal beings cry anymore. Salomé looks at her grandfather and says, "She died as beautiful as she lived."

Nick only nods. After one last moment gazing at what had been an exceptionally vibrant woman, now only seeing a silent corpse, albeit still lovely, with a peaceful smile, angel and eternal wanderer interlace fingers as they have just done with their loved one and walk out of the hut to meet the gaze of the tribe.

The tallest amongst them meets Nick's eyes and sees his solemn nod. He nods back sadly and moves his eyes to his daughter surprised the utter grief she had shown when entering the hut has transformed into a calm acceptance. The strength and nobility of her expression takes his breath away. He lifts his long, lean yet powerful arms, beckoning her to embrace. In a deliberate pace, she reaches him and accepts his hug, the hug of her father and the chief of the tribe.

"She's at peace," she tells him.

"That is good," he responds with a sad smile. He nods at his head rabbi and the doctor beside him. No longer one and the same in their new religion, the doctor still has a spiritual cachée amongst his people, only secondary to the rabbi. They immediately head for the hut to prepare the body for funeral and burial. The night will fill with wailing as they speak kaddish over the newly and greatly missed departed.

In the years that follow, Nick takes over the walking conversations that had taught his angel so much from Rebecca. He keeps that tradition as well even with their telepathic ability. Somehow the Socratic method of dialogue illuminating philosophy produces more expansive thoughts and ideas for both of them.

It also serves in moments of necessary disciplining.

"You must wait for your menarche. It is the tribal way," he tells her as they stroll well beyond the border of their village. Their feet remain light and cautious as they walk, their heads cast down at the hoof tracks they follow, heads inches away from each other so they can talk quietly.

"Zeke is so beautiful, almost as beautiful as you. I heard him moaning. I knew why but it gave me an excuse to ask. I snuck up to do so and saw his beautiful cock he kept polishing. I saw the tip glisten with a bead of liquid. It seemed to call to me. I had to taste it and to feel that powerful spear between my lips. Both my mouth ... and my pussy lips."

"He's your brother."

"Aren't my parents almost as closely related?"

"It was necessary to conceive you, my angel. You know our laws."

"I ... I couldn't help it."

"I know it's not fair to you, being an angel."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.