Enslavement: a Bedtime Story for Subs - Cover

Enslavement: a Bedtime Story for Subs

by Alan C. Zumwalt

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: You have been abducted and are blind. How can you escape?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Nudism   .

You wake unable to open your eyes. You are not sure why. Perhaps they are taped shut, though you don't feel any kind of pressure. You finally realize that your eyes are open. You just can't see.

You are tied in a position that has you on your hands and knees. Your elbows are tied to their respective knees, and there is some kind of rod tied between your ankles, making it impossible to put your legs together. Your wrists are bound together and secured to the floor with some kind of bracket. You struggle against your restraints to no avail.

The ropes are not rough. They feel like they are made of silk or nylon. There is no feeling of cut off circulation. But even though there is no discomfort, you can't break free.

Your struggles make your breasts, that are dangling beneath you, sway. The tips of your erect nipples brush against the padded surface. Why are they erect? Does being tied up turn you on? You don't know. You've never been tied up before.

"Hello?" you call out. "Is anyone there?"

You are answered by a pair of soft hands grabbing your breasts. The grasp is firm, but not hard enough to cause bruising. They reach down and pinch your nipples, but let go before you can react.

"Hey! Who's there?" you cry.

There is no reply, this time. The rough treatment has made your nipples even harder. They now scrape the floor whenever you move even a little. Your vagina is starting to get moist.

Without warning a soft hand with long nails is on your pussy. It is putting some kind of salve between your labia. You realize that your pussy has been shaved. You gasp at the sensation of a hand touching your newly bare skin. The salve must be some type of massage cream, because it warms as she rubs it between your lips. Your labia swells and you become truly wet. Your clit also swells to the warmth being rubbed into it, and starts to ache.

"Stop that!" you pant. "Oh God, please." You don't know if you truly mean that. The sensations feel so good, but you also hate that this is all being done to you against your will. Whoever is doing this knows what she's doing.

Your panting increases, as you feel an orgasm rising inside you. You can tell when it hits, it's going to be a doozy! Just before you reach the point of climax, the hand pulls away.

"Don't stop!" You call out. Trying a different tact, you add, "Please."

A finger, possibly the same hand, is touching the lips on your face. It traces something sticky onto them. You involuntarily lick your lips. You taste something salty and slightly sweet. You realized that you are tasting your own juices. This disgusts you.

The finger comes back, but this time you clamp your mouth shut.

Two metal hooks are forced into each side of your mouth, then forced apart, so your mouth is stretched as wide as possible. Two fingers are then wiped clean of your juices on your lips and tongue. Once all your fluids are back in you, the hooks are removed.

The lesson you were just given was clean. If you do not cooperate, you will be forced.

"Why are you doing this to me?" You cry out. The only reply is silence.

Without warning you feel two hands on your hips. Are they the same woman? They are soft and have long nails, like before. One hand goes between your labia, to make sure you are still wet.

Without warning, a large hard cock is shoved inside you. It is much bigger and thicker than any you have ever had inside you before. You cry out and moan at the shock and pain of the intrusion.

You quickly realize that this is not a normal cock. It was too hard and cooler than body temperature. It was a dildo. You feel the weight of a body pushing this phallus into you. A couple times you feel the brush of a woman's breasts on your back, as she leans on top of you. This leads you to the conclusion that you are being fucked by a woman with a strap-on dildo.

She pounds your poor pussy relentlessly. Each stroke drives her dick deeper into you, until it won't go any deeper. You never dreamed that your vagina could be stretched to this extent.

After just a few thrusts, you feel that orgasm rise up in you again. This time, there is no teasing. That climax causes your whole body to shake. You cry out your ecstasy to whoever is out there.

But that doesn't stop the assault on your body. Your captor keeps pounding her fake penis into your body. Another orgasm hits, and then another. You soon find you are coming non-stop. You can't tell where one stops and the next begins. You can't speak. All you can do is make bestial moans and cries.

From deep inside you, you feel a massive orgasm welling up. The strength and intensity frightens you, but you can't prevent it from coming. It rises up like a tsunami and them crashes down on you. You cry out loudly, then lose consciousness.


You don't know how long you were out, but you don't think it was long. You are still bound up like before.

You raise your head and feel something hard pushing against your mouth. From its feel, you figure it's the dildo that just fucked you. Evidently, they want you to clean it off, like you did the fingers.

Remembering your previous experience, you don't resist. You open your mouth and take as much of the plastic in your mouth as possible.

It turned out that that wasn't much. The massive cock was bigger than your mouth.

Rather than punishing you, or forcing you to take more, your captor presents you with the side of the artificial cock. Using your tongue and limited mobility, you lick it clean, bit by bit.

When you are done with your task, someone puts a metal collar around your neck then starts untying the knots that confine you.

As soon as you are free, a leash that is attached to your collar pulls you to your feet and drags you out of the room. You stagger to keep up.

As you leave the room, you hear a female voice say, "And cut! That was great."

You are led to a bed. It feels like an institutional style twin bed, but you really don't care. You are so exhausted. You are sound asleep in less than a minute.


When you wake, you are flat on your back and can't move. The leash, attached to your collar, has been pushed through a hole in the mattress and anchored in some manner under you. The metal collar is secured with a small padlock. There is no way to get it off. You can move your arms and legs, but you can't lift your head even an inch.

A strange female voice suddenly speaks. "You're a new girl, right?"

You confirm that to her.

"I'm Carla, and I'm just like you: blind, naked, and unable to move."

You ask her how she knew you were new.

"The only time we sleep in the same room is when someone new comes in and needs to be brought up to speed.

"You've already been screwed senseless, right."

You confirm the fact.

"Well you will be doing a lot of that. Our job is to service various women. Whether it is eating them out or being their fuck-toy, it doesn't matter. You will do it all or be punished."

You ask if men are ever customers.

"Never; I don't know how long I have been here, but I have not seen a single man. Sometimes I wonder if they still exist."

You tell Carla the date you were snatched.

"Then I have been here almost seven months.

"The most frustrating thing is none of our captors will ever speak to us. They will sometimes talk to each other, but never in reply to something I've said. If they want you to go somewhere or do something, they will pull you there, or push your head in the general direction. Soon you will learn their meanings. If they push your head down, that means they want you to eat some woman out."

The thought of being punished fills you with dread. What kind of punishments, you ask.

"Nothing too harsh," she assures you; "a slap on the cheek or ass, maybe a hard pinch on your nipple or pussy lip. One girl bit a client, hard enough to draw blood. They tased her. The shock was strong enough that she didn't stop twitching for a long time.

"Other girls, who mouthed off, had their vocal cords removed, so they never spoke again."

Your next question is about your current blindness.

"I have no idea if our sightless condition is permanent or not," said Carla. "Our eyeballs are intact. They could have cut our optic nerve, or our condition could be reversed in a few seconds."

At that moment, you hear a door open. Two people enter. One of them goes under your bed, loosens the leash, and pulls you upright. You hear the same sounds coming from the direction of Carla's voice.

"It looks like they want us together," said your fellow captive.

They drag you both down a hall to another room. This one has a padded floor covering it, like the one you were ravaged in. They set you both down so you are kneeling and facing each other. They unfasten the leash, but attach your collars together with what seems to be six foot chain.

"They usually don't have two of us together. I guess they want me to teach you what I know."

You ask her if it is okay to talk.

"Oh sure; you can talk all you want. Our controllers will sometimes even respond to your requests. Just don't expect them to say anything.

"Now, lean back and spread your legs. I'll teach you how to eat pussy."

Carla turned out to be only an inch shorter than you. Her breasts were slightly smaller than yours, with puffy nipples.

Taking you through detailed step-by-step instruction, your new friend teaches you the finer points of cunnilingus. Even with her constantly interrupting her demonstration with speech, your instructor gets you hot and bothered in no time. Your whole body shakes, as a mind-blowing orgasm sweeps through you.

Carla moves away from you. She speaks with a smile in her voice. "That wasn't too hard now, was it? Now, it's your turn. Do to me what I just did to you."

You blindly crawl forward and find her legs. That leads you easily to where they meet. Using your tongue as a feeler, you find her slit, and the clit above it. Tentatively, you try to imitate Carla's technique on her.

She lets out a purr of appreciation. "Oh yes, that's right. Now swirl your tongue around it. Yes. And give it a little flick. Oooh, very nice. Now stick your tongue inside me and fuck me with it. Uh huh, that's it. Now back to my clit. Oh yes! You've got it. Oh God, I'm going to come!"

Her hips buck, throwing you off of her.

"That was very nice. You did very well for a first-timer. I know I didn't do as well my first time."

Carla's praise strangely pleases you. Being a good cunt-licker was one skill you never thought you would want.

She next moves on to teaching you tribadism. In short order you and Carla's legs are scissored between each other. Your clits are rubbing together sending waves of ecstasy through both of your bodies. Soon multiple orgasms are sweeping through you both.

Your trainer pulls you away. "Enough! We aren't to wear ourselves out. I still have more to show you."

Somebody hands her strap-on harness. "I know a strap-on was used on you, now you need to learn how to use one yourself."

Carla shows you how to put it on, and how to tighten the straps, all by feel. As you place it around your waist, you are surprised to feel a small dildo slide into you.

"This one has a dildo inside, as well as out. Some of them don't. If your client wants to go a long time, odds are you won't have a cock inside."

With practiced skill, Carla shows you how to line the head of the dildo so it will slide smoothly into the other girl, from both missionary and doggie positions.

At first, the thrusting motion feels awkward and unnatural. But after a few minutes you get the hang of it. In short order, both of you are coming your brains out.

You finally collapse on top of your lover. The dildo comes out with a loud "pop", as you undo the harness.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.