Measuring My Cum - Cover

Measuring My Cum

Copyright© 2014 by palacechief

Chapter 8

Mother/Son Incest Story: Chapter 8 - Mother helps son with his problem.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Nudism   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother fucks son,mother sucks son,man fucks own mother

“Go and give yourself a quick wash upstairs,” said mom after a moment. “And you might as well stay naked for now,” she added.

I got up, my now limp cock and balls flapping a bit, and started walking out of the room. I noticed mom looking at my dick as I went. Just being naked like this in front of her in our living room was exciting, and it sent a tingle through me.

I gave myself a clean in my bathroom, and in double quick time I went back downstairs again.

Mom was still topless, and wearing just her black thong and stockings and sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine in one hand. “I made a note of the amount of cum you produced, whilst you were upstairs,” she said. She’d put the empty semen beaker back on the coffee table for our next session. “It’s definitely a lot less than before — about half I’d say, which is a good sign,” she continued.

I sat down again on the three-seater sofa, picking up my wine glass as I did so. I took a sip. It felt good. We hadn’t drunk that much, so I was relaxed, but not so much that it might affect my getting a hard on.

I looked over at mom and saw her staring at me. “What?” I said.

“Oh, I was just thinking how to best stimulate you again. I think it might be a while before you can cum, no matter what we do. But perhaps we can help things along by trying a few different things, including what you said you wanted to do to me a few moments ago.”

I realized mom was referring to the crude things she had asked me to say to her. I felt a twinge in my dick just thinking about it, as mom had said she would show me her pussy and also not raised any objection when I said I’d like to see her asshole and lick it. Fuck! This was just getting better and better!

“Perhaps we can try a few games to get you going,” she said, after another pause.

“Games?” I said, confused.

“Yes, games,” replied mom. “But these are games that adults sometimes play, and I used to with your father occasionally, when we first married. I haven’t for a long time now, but perhaps you’d like to try.”

I blushed.

“Stop that blushing, Jacob,” she said sternly, noticing. “I did say you must be more relaxed with me.”

“Sorry, mom,” I replied. “I’m still trying to get used to all this.”

“Ok, well, let’s start.”

She stood up, putting her wine glass back on the coffee table.

“As you like my bottom so much, we can do something called spanking. Have you ever heard of that?”

I thought for a moment.

“Well, I think I’ve read about it, but the idea never really turned me on. I don’t mind trying,” I said.

“Good,” mom replied. “Now, I’m going to stand with my hands resting over the fireplace mantelpiece, with my ass out a bit, and I want you to give my ass cheeks a smack with your hands.”

Mom walked over the fireplace, and positioned herself as she had said. Fuck! The way her ass and legs looked in her black thong, stockings and stilettos was incredibly sexy. I felt a slight movement in my dick again.

Mom’s largish, milky white ass looked wonderful, and the wide deep curve of each buttock cheek made a fabulous shaped arch from her lower back to the tops of her thighs. For her age, her butt was still surprising well toned, although she had a bit of excess fat there, but that only added to my excitement.

I stood next to her on her left, but one step back, and gave her left buttock a light slap with my right hand. I saw the flesh of her ass cheek ripple a bit as I did so, and I enjoyed seeing that.

“Harder, Jacob, that was too light.”

“But I don’t want to hurt you mom,” I replied.

“Just do it a bit harder,” she said. “I’ll tell you if it hurts me or not, and to stop if it does.”

I slapped the same cheek again, only this time a bit harder. It actually felt a bit more satisfying.

“That’s right, Jacob” said mom, “Like that. A touch harder if you like.”

I continued, this time slapping the right buttock. I never thought I might enjoy this, but seeing the flesh of mom’s ass cheeks ripple and wobble as I did it, was quite enjoyable. Then I noticed a slight, momentary tinge of redness on the white flesh caused by my slapping and that excited me too.

“Oh, yes” said mom, appreciatively.

Fuck! She seemed to be enjoying it. It was the first time she had indicated getting some satisfaction out of our sessions.

I decided to go along with her and try to encourage her pleasurable remarks, so I said, “Do you like that mom?”

“Yes, Jacob, very much. I always used to enjoy it when your father slapped my butt. He also used to say crude things to me whilst he did it, as that used to get him going. Why don’t you try, that, your cock might respond.”

Hearing mom say this was quite a turn on. I had always thought of her as so ‘prim and proper’ in my life so far, until just a few days ago, but I never realized she used to get up to this sort of stuff!

“Sure mom,” I said. I was starting to feel quite confident now. I moved to her right side, still behind her, so that I could use my left hand for a while.

I slapped her cheeks, one after the other again with my left hand. As I did so, I said, “Fuck yea, mom, I love slapping your large backside. It’s so fucking hot.”

For a moment, I couldn’t believe I had been so crude, but mom seemed ok about it as she said encouragingly, “That’s right Jacob, tell me how you like it, and what you want to do to me to make you cum.”

My dick responded almost immediately to her words, getting a bit of life into it, but I was way off being properly hard yet.

Then, feeling the urge to kiss mom’s ass, I knelt down behind her as she stood, and kissed and felt her butt cheeks almost like I was worshipping them. Satisfied momentarily, I then let my hand wander down to the tops of her stockings, over the slightly rougher elastic lace trim, and then slipped them down, over the stockings, feeling their silky smoothness, as I felt each leg, one in each hand.

Then, I slid my hands back up along the stockings, onto the flesh of mom’s thighs, and finally back over each butt cheek, squeezing and caressing deeply each one as I did so. Mom’s legs, thighs and ass felt so good!

Mom must have appreciated the feel of my hands on her, almost massaging her lower body as I ran my hands over her, as she said softly, “That felt really good Jacob.”

Finally, I stood up again and mom turned around to face me, so I could see her glorious boobs now as well.

Mom appeared to have a slight tint of red on the cheeks of her face like she had been blushing herself, but I didn’t say anything.

“That was good. Have some more wine,” she said.

We both picked up our glasses and took a sip. I was starting to feel a little tipsy now, and I was sure the alcohol must have be getting to mom too, as she had drunk about the same amount as me, and I was bigger, physically, in frame to her.

“Now,” she said. “It’s my turn.”

I sort of looked aghast, not knowing what she meant by that.

“Er...,” I said.

“I mean it’s my turn to give you a spank. Just try it. If you don’t like it tell me,” she said. “Get into position like I did.”

I didn’t think I would really enjoy being spanked myself, and in any case I had thought all this was about me being able to cum. Then I remembered that mom seemed to have liked feeling up my ass when we had our sessions in the bathroom, so I guessed this might be part of her way of getting some enjoyment. I decided to oblige, as I realized, if mom ended up getting something out of this, then it might lead to us going much further.”

I positioned myself like mom had done, with my hands on the mantelpiece and stuck out my ass a little towards mom, who was now behind me.

She started giving me light slaps at first. I wasn’t really getting anything out of it as she did so, but after a minute or so, I liked the slight tingle as she slapped me.

“Ok, Jacob?” she asked.

“Yea ... fine mom,” I replied.

“I’m going to do a it a little harder. Tell me if you don’t like it.”

Mom slapped my ass cheeks in turn again, this time a bit harder. This time for some reason, the slapping seemed to have more of an effect on me and I felt my dick respond a little. I didn’t know why.

Then between the slaps, mom ran her fingers along my butt crack, just tickling it, which felt pretty good too. It seemed like she had been a bit of an expert at this in her time. Finally she gave my ass a good feel and rub over. Then, before I could turn around she said, “I’m going to give your bottom a kiss, like you did to me.”

My dick definitely responded to this and twitched a bit, although it was still not hard.

I felt mom, kiss me gently on my ass. It actually felt really nice. She kissed over it a few times, just gentle kisses, unlike my slobbering over her butt!

Then, she said to my surprise, “Turn around, I want to suck your cock and see if I can make it hard.”

Fuck! I couldn’t believe she had just said that. Quickly, I turned around, to see mom on her knees in front of me, a sight I could hardly have imagined a week ago, ready to take my cock into her mouth.

Before she did anything, she looked up at me for a moment and said, “Well, as you are taking so long to get hard this time, I think this is the only way.”

Then without further ado, she took my limp prick into her mouth and started sucking on it. Fuck! The inside of her warm wet mouth on my dick felt so good, that blood started to rush to it, and I could feel myself get aroused and harder.

After about a minute or two of her sucking on me, I was semi hard. I knew I wasn’t ready to cum yet though. Then I had an idea.

“That feels really good mom,” I said, “But I think I need more stimulation. You did ... er ... say that I could see your pussy didn’t you?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.