Measuring My Cum
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by palacechief

Mother/Son Incest Story: Chapter 2 - Mother helps son with his problem.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Nudism   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother fucks son,mother sucks son,man fucks own mother

After having been wanking in private for so many years and being careful not to have mom catch me whilst doing it, it had felt quite liberating to have done in front of her, and, even better, with her doing the ‘wanking off’ part for me.

It was an amazing, exhilarating feeling. It felt like some chains on my sexual freedom had been removed, although why I had these aches in my balls was still a bit of a downer in the whole situation. Hopefully, it was just a phase that would pass, as Dr Taylor had said.

After a few moments of pondering my thoughts, I decided I’d better clean up and dress, just in case mom came back in to talk to me. After washing myself down below, and putting on some clothes, I sat on the bed. The ache in my balls had gone as normal, after cuming a few times during the evening.

After a few moments, Mom knocked on my door and came in. She was fully dressed again and looking all prim and proper. Seeing in her normal clothes again, it excited me even more that I had seen her in her underwear and felt up her ass with her permission.

My dick stirred as she walked in. She smiled at me and said.

“We’ll have a session in the morning as that went quite well. As I have to go to work tomorrow, I’ll knock on your door before leaving and we’ll see if we can get a sample, to start keeping a record of your specimens.”

“OK, mom” I said.

Smiling back, and trying to sound cool and calm. In reality my dick was getting hard again in my pants, although I didn’t think I could cum again so soon now.

“I’ll leave you to get on with your normal stuff now,” she added, and disappeared off to get on with her nightly routine.

I looked over at the clock on the wall of my bedroom. It was 10pm. I thought about what mom had said about the morning. I normally went to college much later than when she left for work. I’d have a bit of a lie in after our session. I wondered what she would wear for me, and my dick stirred again. This all was rather amazing that it was actually happening.

I decided to try and take my mind off it and save my energy for tomorrow by playing a few video games on my PC and then go to sleep. I walked over to the PC in the corner of my room and got lost in playing ‘Tomb Raider’ in no time.

“Jacob”

I heard a voice say and something nudge my arm.

“Jacob, wake up.”

It was morning, and mom was waking me up.

I opened my eyes sleepily. Mom had opened the curtains and daylight was flooding into the bedroom. I had a semi-hard on under the sheets. I noticed mom was fully dressed in a black knee length skirt and cream coloured blouse.

“I’m running late,”

She said and sounding annoyed. She must have been in one of her moods. She was often like that in the mornings.

I noticed she was holding the semen-measuring beaker in one hand.

“Come on, we must be quick about this,” she said.

Pulling the sheets off me in one movement, and still sounding a bit pissed off.

She saw my semi hard on poking through the gap in the front of my pyjamas. I normally slept with just those and nothing on my top half.

“Well, at least that’s a start,” she said, sounding a bit calmer, but business like.

This all still felt a bit weird.

She folded the sheets right back and said.

“Take off your pyjamas and lie back on the bed naked, like you did last night.”

I did as I was told, and lay back on the bed with my semi hard-on wavering below me. Hearing her talk like that was getting me going.

“As I’m running late, we’ll have to manage like this,” said mom, pointing at her clothes.

“I don’t have time to mess about, dressing and undressing. You can touch my butt again through the material of my skirt, if you like. That should be enough stimulation for you, together with my hand.”

I felt a bit disappointed that she would not be taking her clothes off, but as mom positioned herself again, like she had done last night, with her butt angled slightly towards my face and bending over me slightly as she started pumping my dick up and down, I got quite turned on.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.