The Landlady: an Erotic Romance - Cover

The Landlady: an Erotic Romance

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2014 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Reese Newton's total mind and concentration centered on the project that he needed to complete for his engineer's degree. He didn't even notice that he'd wandered into the landlady's bathroom instead of his own, where she was in the tub and simply watching him. The result was a strange and exciting romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Spanking   Oral Sex   .

Encounter in the Bath:

The project was uppermost in his mind. He was trying to look at it from every angle possible. He knew, he was confident that he was on the right track with it! He just needed to keep concentrating.

He'd been in his room wrestling with the darn thing for almost a whole day. But he knew that the end for him was in sight. This would be the last and greatest test for him and then he'd actually have arrived at his goal: he'd be an engineer.

Just rehearsing the word made him happy and made him decide to work for a few more hours on figuring the problem out. He knew he could do it.

He'd had, for that whole day, as the worked on this final project, only protein bars and almost a gallon of water. It was his self imposed 'I need to get this' diet. It's what he always reverted to, when he needed deep and total concentration.

At this point in his life, Reese Newton, at 26, was finishing his graduate degree in engineering. It was the degree that would open for him the future. That much he knew and so, he treated this one last task with as much gusto as he'd treated every other task that was set before him in his educational journey.

Total concentration, in these circumstances, was what Reese expected of himself. It had always been the mantra that his parents used with him, especially his doctor father. It had indeed produced in Reese the ability to take on a task, and devote himself totally to that task.

The only thing that he would take time out for was needed bathroom breaks. And, yes, he began to realize that all that water was beginning to create an urge.

He got up from his desk, the equations and figures still surging through his mind, and went to the door to the hall to head for the bathroom.

Just at the doorway, he was weighing the relative merits of two ways of continuing with this current project.

As he weighed his choices, he let his left hand kid of shoot out to represent one way of proceeding. Then he considered the other way represented by his right hand. That hand now shot out in a gesture, which was accompanied by his tacit decision to proceed with that alternative.

He followed the gesture, kind of, and turned to the right to go to the bathroom.

He went down the hall a short way and opened the bathroom door. Once inside he stood by the toilet, put the lid up, and opening his fly, got himself ready to go.

As he was going, he was still thinking of the alternatives, even more convinced now that the procedure on the right hand was the correct one for this project.

He was muttering formulas and making noises about that being the correct choice for the project. Then he was saying how pleased he was to have gotten to this decision.

It was then that he saw movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned just a bit, his hand still holding his 'equipment', which in Reese's case was fairly large —- part of the old Vonnegut idea of 'you never know who'll get one!'

His mind focused as he saw his landlady, Mrs. Suzanne Tolton-Carlson, sitting in the tub and just watching him. As he glanced at her and realized that he'd gone into the wrong bathroom, he focused on the fact that, above the level of the water in the tub, her breasts were showing.

The problem instantly took on a new dimension for Reese. Now his mind was full of the uninvited idea that her breasts, Mrs. Tolton-Calrson's breasts, were perfect.

His mind shot him the message that he'd just said that out loud to his landlady.

He tried to drag his mind away from it but, just as she moved the shower curtain to cover herself, he noticed the beauty of her nipples: little Chinese like caps that were dark and round and pointy.

And, damn it! He was saying that to her also.

Then one last shot of recognition flashed across his mind, and yes, looking down, his wang was still hanging out of his pants.

With a final 'oh, shit'! he put it away, and, flushing, exited hastily from the bathroom.

But of course his mania wasn't finished yet. He went back into the bathroom! Damn it! He actually went back into the bathroom. His mental process at that point was one that told him that she had the shower curtain across her nakedness and he could give her the needed apology.

He entered the bathroom, apologizing as he came.

Suzanne said a soft: "Mr Newton?"

But he'd been wrong. She wasn't in the tub with the shower curtain shielding her nakedness. She'd stood up in the tub and had a towel in front of her.

To the right and left of the towel, as it hung in front of her, he could see the roundness of her naked hips. She had the towel up far enough on her torso that only the top of her breasts and nipples showed.

It struck Reese like a bolt of lightning. It made her, that drape of the towel, seem to be even more naked that naked, more sexy than sexy.

And —- Crap! He was saying that out loud to her too.

His mind had been on automatic for so long with his engineering problem, with the project, that it was still on automatic and saying whatever occurred to him.

"Mr Newton," she said again softly.

He came out of his fog and, with one last look at her there with her towel enhancing and not hiding her nakedness, he left the bathroom.

What he didn't hear, as he walked away to his room, was the giggle that came from the naked lady in the bathroom, as she still stood with the towel draped down her front, saying to herself: "My, my is he ever hung!"

A ROOM TO LET:

Reese had found himself with a semester yet to go to his final degree and no place to live. His usual digs were being renovated and a note had gone out that at the end of the present semester it would be closed for those renovations.

It put him at loose ends. He wasn't hugely picky about where he was living these days. The work was the important thing. In that way, Reese Newton was like a man possessed. He had his goals always in front of his eyes and never took those goals for granted.

His finances were always tight and he accepted that. He worked on the side as a carpenter and builder, trades which his dad had taught him as he was growing up. He was extremely good at the trades too.

It was actually word of mouth that reached him through a friend named Laura. She'd been in some of his classes, as a math major. In a casual conversation, she'd told him about the house where she'd rented a room. She indicated that the owner was a military widow named Carlton. It was shortly after that, when Reese went to see the landlady, Mrs Tolton-Carlson, was her name.

Reese found Suzanne Tolton-Carlson to be remarkably attractive. It was a response that he shoved to the very back of his consciousness immediately —- his normal way of not letting any inklings of romance interfere with his goals concerning his studies. Reese wasn't really anti-romance; nor was he gay, as some rumored; he was just super focused.

At this point in his studies, Reese was a quite attractive young man. He stood 6'3" and carried 190 lbs very well. He'd been an athlete in high school but gave that up to pursue his educational goals at the university. He had fairly unruly dark, curly hair and was clean shaven. Nor was he in favor of the current fad of sporting all sorts of tattoos.

On her part, Suzanne was pleased to have someone willing to move in for the semester. This was the time, during the summer, that her room normally went unrented. She always preferred girls but was taken by Reese's manners, to say nothing of his looks and rented the room to him.

It had become as much a habit for her as anything else. She'd been left, after her Al died in combat in Afghanistan —- he was a marine 'instructor' for the Afghan forces, well off with her own resources and the insurance that he'd had. She rented the room to guard against becoming too inward looking and lonely. She was a gregarious person and, after her initial, post Al, funk, returned to being that kind of person. So, she rented a room to students, or a student, as it sometimes was.

She explained the rules of the house. Gave him his own shelf in the refrigerator and indicated that she'd always have breakfast items for him available.

He agreed with alacrity, pleased to get the 'room issue' settled and out of the way. But he thought that Suzanne Tolton-Carlson was a beauty.

She certainly was! At 38 she was stunning. She was a tall woman, standing 5'11". Her Al had been a good six footer and Reese Newton towered over her. She had always been an athletic kind of woman, and had taken up running as a chosen exercise early on in her life. She and Al, especially during their courting days, had made it a habit to run together. These days she ran in the neighborhood, having traced a good mile for herself. She tried to be consistent in running 2 to 3 miles several times a week.

Suzanne had curly, auburn hair, that sat on the back of her neck and down to her shoulders. She was a very pretty woman and had, as Reese could now attest, lovely breasts, with full, cap-like nipples that were dark and stood out. She had a runner's build and the strong, rounded butt of a woman who'd been running for years.

She was, at the same time, very, very careful about romance. She simply choose not to be notorious that way locally. Her and Al's sex life had been full of amazing activity on both her and his part. She'd loved that part of their life and it's what she missed, as time went on, the most.

When she travelled, which she liked to do, she kept her eye out for potential partners, though she didn't make it a fetish. She just enjoyed the play of it and looked forward to being able to do it again with the right person.

She had constant fleeting thoughts, after the bathroom incident that Reese Newton might be the right person. This was a transgression of her own stated rules for herself and her conduct but the thought of the length of his member kept floating through her mind and causing her to lapse into a giggle. "Big thing!" she took to calling it, after their bathroom meeting.

FACING THE ISSUE:

Thoughts were coursing through Reese's mind, after he left that bathroom. "What the fuck were you thinking?" he raged at himself but the picture of her, first sitting in the tub, while he, in his fog, peed, with her breasts and nipples showing and then standing in the tub with that very small, it seemed, towel not really covering her, showing naked hips —-he loved that! —- and the tops of her breasts and nipples, kept crossing his mind, and he realized that he was sporting a huge erection just thinking of it.

Then the shame took over. as he warned himself to be more aware of what he was doing in the future, and he went and waited down stairs for her. He heard her coming and was determined to make amends.

She was wearing a tee shirt and a pair of very snug, black workout pants, anticipating her run for that day a little later.

As soon as she saw him, she broke into a huge grin.

He began, a little awkwardly: "Mrs C, I'm so sorry about that..."

"Seemed a little distracted," she said with a smile. "And it's Suzanne."

"Thank you. Yes, I have only this last project to work out and I've been at it for a week now," he responded.

"Must be really absorbing!" she said.

"It is!" he agreed.

"Why not tell me about it?" she suggested and held up her hand. "I know I won't understand but if you can explain it to me and how you'd go about doing it, it'll help with your studying."

"A grand idea," he said.

"Tomorrow night dinner?" she asked.

"Yes, thank you. Out?" he said next.

"I think here," she said.

"Fine; I appreciate it!" he said.

"And you said such nice things to me!" she said.

He reddened and she went on, her grin widening, "While you stood there with your junk in your hand and did the necessary!" She was giggling, as she got to the end of the sentence.

"I deserve that but then to bust in on you a second time!" he was shaking his head.

"Yes, that was the pay off!" she said.

It raced across his mind again, the sight of her with the draped towel letting her naked hips show and the loveliness of the top of her breasts and nipples. It had been grand.

It was at that point that he realized that he was saying it all to her again.

"I have to stop doing that!" he said, shaking his head.

"Why?" she asked, "When you're saying such nice things! Thank you!"

"I have to get back to it," he said then.

"Yes, and I have to go for my run!" she said. "And don't you be watching me go away!"

He just grinned at her, getting a huge smile in return.

He walked back to his room, realizing that his erection was huge and pressing against his pants. The very first thing that he did, when he got back to his room was to sit and play with himself, keeping her in mind, the tight black pants, the scene with the draped towel and naked hips showing, her sitting in the tub with her breasts and nipples showing, all of it!

It was a busy day for him but by evening he pretty much had the project outlined and settled in his mind. He was aware of the steps and procedures that he'd take and he was getting it to the point where he was sure that he'd be able to explain it to her the next day at dinner.

It was the next morning. He was working on the project in his room, when there was a soft knock on the door.

"Yes," he said.

Suzanne entered the room. She was wearing a long robe. He noticed immediately the press of her nipples against the fabric, and started to get an erection again. He tried to hide his lap to keep that a secret.

She smiled at him and said: "Mr Newton, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to take my bath now. Please knock three times on the door before you come in to do your business!"

He got red and tried to stutter into an answer but she left, grinning.

He sat there and simply thought. Finally, from somewhere within a voice said to him: "Well, a challenge is a challenge, after all."

He got up at that point and went to the bathroom door, her bathroom door. He heard her inside splashing in the tub. He took out his cell phone and then knocked three times lightly on the door. Her reaction was to squeal in delight. He opened the door and stuck only his hand in with the cell phone to take a picture! She squealed in delight again. Then he shut the door and walked away but immediately he heard a great rustling inside the bathroom and the door burst open. She came out wrapped in a towel.

"You bold, bold man!" she said to him, as they stood there in the hallway. The towel, which she'd wrapped around herself, came down and only barely covered her stomach and pubic area.

"You're staring," she said.

He was!

He then let the thoughts that were accumulating in his mind vent themselves. He told her how beautiful he thought that she was.

"Standing there like that! I'm an engineer, well almost an engineer, and I love the beauty of form and the beauty of your form beats anything and everything that I've ever seen!"

She hustled down the hall to him then.

"You say such wonderful things to me!" she said, kissing his cheek, while he was pretty much afraid to reach out and touch anything. He knew what the consequences would be for him.

She seemed to guess that too.

"Since you've said such nice things to me," she said, "I'm going to let you take one picture of me." He grinned.

"Not naked," she added. "At least not this time. What do you want?"

He spoke immediately. The scene he'd witnessed the day before went screaming across his mind again.

"You standing in the tub," he began. "The beauty of your naked hips not being hid by the draped towel, and the top of your breasts and nipples showing. Like yesterday!"

"Granted!" she said with a grin and turned to go back into the bathroom. "Give a second."

He waited and went into the bathroom, when she told him she was ready.

He entered and encountered the very same scene and stood, rooted to the spot. She noticed the press of his erection against his pants front and smiled to herself about it.

He took the picture then and, without thinking said: "I have to go or I'll cum in my pants right here!"

"Yes, yes," she shouted joyously. "That's what I want! That's the price of the interruptions and the picture that you took."

She was out of the tub then and he'd backed into the hallway with her following him.

When she got to where he stood mesmerized she reached out one hand, with the other arm holding the towel, draped down her naked front, in place, and stroked the outline of his erection.

He made a throat noise and began to shake with his immediate orgasm.

She giggled and watched, as the stain spread all over the front of his tan slacks, while he leaned agains the wall and calmed down just a bit.

She gave him a huge grin, saying 'Thank you, Reese!' and then, with him staring, turned around and walked back to the bathroom, her back to him, and the wiggle of her ass cheeks holding him enthralled. This was his first real look at the beauty of her ass and he was sunk! He was rooted in his tracks.

"Oh, shit!" he said, and then a quick "Sorry for the language! But that's the nicest woman ass, bar none that I've have ever seen."

She squealed and dropped the towel and streamed back to where he was standing, as though fixed.

"For that lovely talk, you get a naked hug!" she said, throwing her arms around him.

She held back her head and looked at him then and said: "But there are rules."

"Rules?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, "Don't grab my ass cheeks!"

"Don't grab your ass cheeks?" he echoed, wondering about that.

"Yes," she said, "It's what I love and I don't let men do that casually! Only my man grabs my ass cheeks and plays with my ass! Only my man, like my beautiful Marine Al, whom those worthless people killed in Afghanistan, may they rot in hell!"

There was a silent moment then when he just held her. She got herself under control and said softly: "That's the rule, Suzanne's rule."

"Yes," he said, "Only your man grabs your ass cheeks and plays with your ass!"

"Yes," she whispered into his ear.

Then she held her head back and grinned at him. She brushed his lips with her own and said softly, her eyes still gleaming from all of what had gone on:

"The next time for a picture or a bath interruption, I insist that you take out that big junk of yours and jerk off, while I watch!"

She grinned, when she was finished, as though really proud of herself for what she'd said to him.

"Junk?" he asked; it was the second time he'd heard her call his equipment that.

"What do you want me to call it?" she asked, playfully.

"Don't know," he said, "Never really thought of it."

"Junk it is then!" she said, "Unless I just call him Henry! Shall I do that?"

He was laughing then. She brushed his lips with hers again and said: "And now you and Henry get to watch me walk away."

"Worth it all!" he said, as she strode from the hallway into the bathroom, her ass cheeks wiggling with the walk.

He whistled and she reappeared from the bathroom and, bending at the waist wiggled her ass cheeks at him.

He simply put his hand to his eyes and sighed, as she went, giggling, into the bathroom and closed the door.

It left him out of breath and simply wondering about what was going on. He went to his room and decided on a few minutes to process his thoughts. His entire time, thinking, was filled with the ever returning pictures of her and her nakedness. But that's what he had to get a 'handle' on for himself.

He put off working on the project for long enough to lie down. But he realized that the only alternative to him right then was to simply get to work.

He did that and began by reviewing everything that he'd done on the project thus far. He went over it step by step.

It took him a while to get it done, so that he'd be ready to explain it to Suzanne that evening at or after dinner.

GETTING SERIOUS:

For her part, Suzanne was extremely pleased with herself. She loved, just loved teasing him. He was handsome; he was intelligent and he was so completely well hung —- just thinking this part of it made her smile to herself and barely suppress the giggling.

She knew also that she had to watch her step. She didn't want to be turning him off with her antics. She was more than half sure that an affair with Reese would be a really good idea and get herself positively back on track.

But she knew that lately, right from his walking in on her bath, she'd been after him.

"Lighten up, woman!" she said to herself, and resolved to do just that.

She began to plan the dinner, wanting to make it low key and pleasant for both of them.

He turned up for dinner all clean and scrubbed.

"My," she said, "Don't you look handsome!"

"Thank you," he said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"We'll be ready in a moment. Would you open and pour the wine please?" she asked.

He did that and they sat to dinner in just a few minutes. As they sat, she surprised him by asking him if he'd return thanks with the blessing.

He used the one that had always been used in his house, when he was growing up.

They ate in silence a bit and she said, finally: "So, can you tell me about your project?"

"Yes," he said, "I'd be happy to."

During the meal, with them still eating, and afterwards, when the clean up, with which he helped, had been done, he continued to explain to her the project that he was working on. He went into some detail to show her exactly how it was going to be accomplished.

"That's fascinating," she said finally.

"Sorry to monopolize the conversation," he said finally.

"It's what I asked you to do," she answered, putting her hand on his arm lightly.

"But you haven't had a chance to say anything much!" he said.

"Well, let me see," she said, "What shall I say?"

She was saying it in a rather flip way but changed then. She looked at him and said: "Reese, this is the very first time that I've felt alive, really alive, since my Al was killed in Afghanistan almost three years ago."

She stopped and got her thoughts together.

"You're being so nice to me," she said, "I know that I owe you a large debt of gratitude for helping me with that change."

She told him about it then. Frequently, during the telling, there were tears. At one point, he gave her his handkerchief.

It was hard for her to tell that story about Al and how she was notified. Part of what she was saying though indicated how much she and Al had loved each other.

"That sounds wonderful," he said.

"Sorry to get all weepy with this," she said to him finally.

Her face changed then, and he knew that she was going to say or do something outrageous.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Just wanted to let you know that my bath will be at 9 AM tomorrow, so that the coast can be clear for me with out any peeping Toms, or Reeses or Henrys!" she said with a grin.

He held up his hands and said: "I will behave myself!"

"Didn't say that!" she said, mischievously. "Didn't say that at all."

"Thank you so much for the dinner," he said, "And the chance to talk about engineering!"

"My pleasure," she said and reaching out, pulled him against herself.

He remembered what she'd said and kept his hands neutrally in the middle of her back. She noticed it too and it made her grin.

They shared a brief, lips brushing, kind of kiss and he went off to his room to do some more work.

Reese was a man who respected and noticed details. While he was sitting at his computer and working, one of those details occurred to him. It was like a flash across his mind with a blinding light going on at the same time.

REESE'S MOVE:

They had a quiet night and a very low key breakfast.

"I have some more work to do," he explained, and then, grinning at her, said: "And 'yes' I know that you're bathing at 9 AM!"

"Thank you, sir!" she said, setting about putting dishes in the dishwasher.

He was listening for the telltale sign and then it came.

The detail that he remembered was that she always went into the bathroom and began to fill the tub for her bath. He could hear it. Then she went to her room to take her clothes off and went to the bathroom dressed in a robe.

He had a plan and was already getting erect just at thinking of the plan.

He heard the water begin to run and then her steps going back to her bedroom.

He bolted out of his room to be ready.

Suzanne was deep enough in thought that she didn't notice that the water in the tub had been shut off.

She went into the bathroom and automatically took her robe off, leaving wearing only a pair of beige panties.

She turned then and shrieked!

There in the tub was Reese. He was reading a magazine and had an erection that was up against his stomach.

He looked up and said: "Yes? I'm bathing here!"

She giggled and made a move to take off her panties.

"Leave the panties," he said, sounding very sure of himself.

"Yes, leave the panties," she said and went to the tub and climbed in with him.

The tub was a huge jacuzzi with plenty of room. She knelt on either side of him and grabbed his erection in her hand.

"For me? My Henry?" she asked.

"You found it, you use it!" he said with a smile.

"Oh, I like the smart, in charge Reese," she said softly. "I like him very much!"

"Panties!" he said next.

By then, of course, her panties were wet and transparent, putting her on display.

She pulled the panties down and off.

"Love, just love your pussy hair!" he said.

Her pubic hair was just off auburn and very curly, making a vain attempt to hide the lips of her vagina.

"Thank you!" she said, still holding his erection in her hand.

"Request?" she said softly.

"Yes? Anything!" he answered, and that made her giggle.

"How nice to hear you and Henry say that!" she said.

"Please stand! Feed me!! Feed me my Henry!" she said.

He got up from the tub and stood there, with his erection poking her in the face.

"Yes," she said, "Feed this old lady!"

"Hey!" he reacted quickly, slapping her cheeks with his erection. "Stop that! There are no old ladies here! None! Only Henry's pal Suzie!"

"Yes," she said fervently, "Henry's pal Suzie!"

She opened her mouth wide then, her eyes captured by his gaze and took the large, scarlet/purple colored head into her mouth. It was big enough that it stretched her cheeks a bit.

"Mmmmm," she groaned as he pushed himself farther inside her mouth. She continued to work at it, with lips and tongue, causing Reese now to make his own brand of noises.

"Lovely mouth on this woman!" he said and she let the erection out of her mouth and kissed it on the head, when he said that, only to plunge her mouth on it again to capture it.

"Won't last with this treatment!" he said, and she blinked her eyes at him, as though to say 'that's okay'.

"Swallow? Decorate?" he asked.

"Both!" she said and went back to the task.

She got a pixyish look on her face then and scraped her teeth along the long edge of his erection.

He shouted and began to cum. She struggled with it at first but then took it in and did swallow, only to remove the erection then from her mouth and let it spray her face and hair, while she just grinned at him, wiping her face.

He sat down in the tub with her then and she leaned in and kissed his chest, between his nipples. He made a movement and took her face, lifting it and captured her lips with his. She hadn't known if he wanted that or not but he did.

While they kissed, she kept her hand on his softening penis, and, with the kisses, began to realize that it was coming to life again, growing.

She made a throat moan and began to move her hand on his penis to encourage the growth. Then he was hard again.

"Henry's back," she said, "My love Henry!"

He grinned at her, as she moved, standing now, in order to place herself down on him.

Then she sat down on it, slowly and carefully but taking it all in.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, "Love the size of you, and this Henry!"

"You bring that out in me," he told her. "Make me as hard as possible!""

"Goodie for me!" she said, wiggling her way down until he filled her and the back of her thighs were in contact with his thighs.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned as she began to move around on top of him.

"Every bit of what has happened!" he said fervently, "Walking in on you, while you were in the bathtub!"

"I returned that favor!" she said, giggling.

"Yes, you did," he replied. Then he went on: "Seeing you standing with that towel draped in front of you!"

"Mmmmm," she said, "That was nice!"

"Taking pictures!" he said and she giggled. "Loved every bit of it! All of it!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.