Being Nosey - Cover

Being Nosey

by Rafel010

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Erotic Sex Story: A woman is so curious about a man in the next building she breaks into his apartment....

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

It was a warm summers evening, the breeze was genital. Brenda's windows were open, but her lights were out. Enabling her to look out and not allow anyone to look in. Her neighbor across the way was working out as usual, lifting weights, doing squats, jumping jacks and deep knee bends. He is a nice looking guy and Brenda enjoyed watching him get all sweaty.

One evening Brenda ready herself to watch her neighbor work out. She had finally decided to masturbate while she watched. She had wanted to do this for a while, but, always chickened out. She had on a sheer, silk slip that hit her mid-thigh. Her kitty kat moistened at the thought.

A few moments passed and the lights to his place were still out. This was strange, he was very punition and very religious about his wok out. Fifteen minutes passed and still no neighbor. Brenda became a little irritated; she finally worked up the nerve to fore fill a fantasy and no neighbor.

The mood has past and Brenda gets dressed. She starts doing little things around the house. When she looks over and still no lights, Brenda becomes concern and her nosey nature gets the best of her. She finds herself walking out of her apartment going to see what she could find out.

Brenda didn't know what was coming over her, going over a strange neighbor's house. It was like she was not in control of her own body. As she neared what she thought was his door, she found it opened and the lights still off. She knew she shouldn't go in. But, she told her self she only wanted a peak.

The door cracked as she pushed it further open. Brenda whispered, "hello", as she peered through the darkness. The only light was from the opened door. She didn't see or hear anyone while scanning the room. She could make out a light switch on the wall, so, she went for it.

The apartment seemed less spooky with the lights on. It was his apartment, she could tell. All the weights and work out equipment. He had a lot of athletic gear. His apartment had an aroma of sweat. The smell began to arousal Brenda along with the idea of doing something like this. She has never entered a strange man's apartment before.

Her heart raced as she crept through the apartment. Touching his things, imagining him being there. Working out, getting all sweaty, the thoughts were turning Brinda on. Her pussy was becoming very wet as she found her self lieing across his bed. Breathing in his scent her hand found it's way to her wet mound.

She caressed the outside of her jeans giving her self-pleasure as she thought her thoughts. But, her twat demanded more and her hand slipped inside her pants. The feeling was better ... her clit jumped ... feeling the tips of her fingers glide over it. Her panties were wet with her sweet juice. Her other hand found her erect nipple, adding more pleasure to her aroused body.

Brenda couldn't take it any longer, she through caution to the wind, she let down long black silken hair. She took off her top and restrictive bra to expose her thirty six double d's. Her tummy flat, she then revealed her shapely hips as her jeans slid off.

There Brenda was ... laying on a strange mans bed in her white lacy boy short panties, one hand stroking and lightly pinching her nipple, the other inside her lacy panties. She didn't even hear the door unlock and open.

Jamal was shaking his head and talking to himself as he shut and locked the door. Damm ... I always do that when I rush out in the morning. Leaven the dang door open, he told him self. But, he was sure he turned off his lights ... looking around the room.

Jamal froze when he looked into his bedroom, he could hardly believe his eyes. His cock just reacted while his mind tried to figure out. What he was seeing was real or not. There was a strange woman in his bed room. What ever she was doing she looked to be really enjoying her self as he drew closer.

Brenda was playing with her clit, while fingering her hot hole. The pleasure ran through her body as she saw her neighbor working out. In her minds eye she stripped him down to his jock strap. While she pumped a second finger in and out of her very wet pussy, Brenda was nearing orgasm as her fingers gave her pleasure. Her hips lifted off the bed to meet her fingers...

Jamal could tell she was almost where she wanted to be. His dick was throbbing as he watched this hot, sexy woman finger fuck herself to an wet looking orgasm. He could see how wet she was and how intense her pleasure was. He had to pull his tool out; he jacked his cock in time with her fingers.

Brenda sank her fingers deep into her hungry cunt while pushing her hips up to the celling. Her pussy exploded and with an low sensual moan. Her pussy quivered around her fingers as the orgasm flowed through her entire body. She panted as the ecstasy subsided and her fingers slipped out of her juicy pussy.

Jamal was long and hard ... his cock throbbed and danced in the air. He didn't care whom she was. He wanted to sink his throbbing meat into her wetness. He wanted to suck and encircle her nipples with his tongue as he approached the bed.

Brenda slowly opened her eyes and saw a figure moving towards her. As it came into focus, she could see it was her neighbor. She smiled as she caught view of his massive cock. Her juices began to flow all over again.

Jamal seen the smile on her face and knew he was about to get wet. His nuts became even tighter in anticipation of the pleasure he was about to get into. His clothes flew off forming a pile at his feet. His heart pounded, nothing like this had ever happened to him before.

Brenda slowly speeded her thighs, her two middle fingers lingered over her swollen clit. Moving over it in a pleasing manner, soft, low moans crossed her lips as he positioned himself to enter her.

Jamal's breathe shortened as his throbbing dick grew closer to her wet pussy lips. He couldn't take his eyes off her erect nipples. They seem to be begging for his touch. Just as his dick was about touch her moist pussy lips ... it jumped. The tip of his cock grazed her clit and Brenda shuttered.

She had to feel him as she reached for his hard tool. She felt it and guided it to her hungry pussy. He felt hard as a piece of steel. Yet smooth and thick, she estimated he was about ten inches long. This really turned Brenda on.

Her pussy quivered as she felt him lean forward to push his cock into her depths. She felt her pussy lips part as he began to enter her. The pleasure was good as he filled her opening.

Jamal enjoyed the plush touch of her wet opening. She was firm and tight. Yet, soft and silky as he inched his way into her wet love canal. He watched as her eyes closed and the pleasure enveloped her. He could feel his cock jumping in her tight pussy. The feeling was sweet.

Brenda's eyes closed and the pleasure took her by storm. She felt herself become aqueous and she loved it. She felt his dick pulsating against her surgery walls. Driving her towards rapture. She noticed her thighs parting more to allow him deeper access.

Jamal sank deeper into her hot, soaked and sucking pussy. His nuts began to feel the heat while her vagina opened up to him, taking all ten inches of him deep into her twat. He marveled at the depth and wetness of her pussy. The feeling was immense and he could hardly contain himself.

Brenda locked her legs behind his thighs as she gripped his cock with her pussy muscles. A moan rushed from him. He thrust forward ... jamming his huge prick all up in her. She gasped from his sudden movement as the feeling overwhelmed her.

Jamal couldn't help, but, jam his dick deep into her pussy. The sheer pleasure of her gripping cunt drove him to the edge. He had to catch himself or he would of nutted all in her pussy. After a few deep breathes...

He regained control and his hip went into action, in and out ... in and out pumped his long cock, in and out ... in and out as he throbbed. Jamal was touching depths in her that had never been touched before.

Her moans became deeper and more lustful, almost animal like. Jamal couldn't help, but become even more excited by her sounds. He found himself grinding his dick. Into her soaked pussy with every thrust.

The pounding and grinding was driving Brenda closer and closer to orgasm. She opened her thighs as wide as she could. She stroked his back and squeezed his ass, anything to encourage him to keep fucking her, as she relished in the pleasure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.