Blind Lust - Cover

Blind Lust

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Chapter 1

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A sexy blind girl gets the fuck she has always wanted....

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Fiction   Mystery  

Sheila is a sensual sexy woman, long blonde hair, succulent lips, thirty six c-cup, flat stomach, slim round hips, long legs and an ass like an onion. Girl; built like a super model and she love to fuck. The only problem was she lost her sight when she was young.

Guys were a little reluctant to get involved with her. Which kept her hungry for cock, Sheila did want that special some one. But, she was young, twenty three; she wasn't ready to settle down yet. Sheila loved the feel of hard prick in her tight, wet pussy.

This was her problem; this was her nightmare, lack of penis because she was blind. Masturbation was o.k., but, Sheila wanted more, she wanted to ride a hard long cock.

One day while she was cleaning her apartment she heard a noise. She called out, but, there was no response. She heard the noise again and again no answer. She made her way towards the phone, but, when she picked it up, no dial tone.

Sheila began to panic as she backed her self to a wall. Who's there, she demanded?? There was no answer while she was working her self towards the door. Please, please, she begged, if there's any one here. Please answer me.

Something stopped her from making her way to the door. Then some one put there hand around her neck. She tried to scream, but, they squeezed and all she could do was whisper while her air was being cut off.

She hit the arm attached to the hand because needed to breathe. The hand loosened up and air filled her lungs again. When she could think again, she felt two things. One was natural, fear the other was un-natural. Sheila was very aroused, her nipples were erect and she became moist.

Sheila knew her nipples were out there. She hardly ever wore a bra and why should she, her breast were perky. But, what most people didn't see were her long nipples. Almost a half inch when erect, whom ever this was noticed and with there other hand.

Began to roll one of her long nipples between there fore finger and thumb, sending shock waves of pleasure through her frighten body. The two feeling made her pussy jump and her juices flow.

Who ever this was sure knew what they were doing. The pleasure built and even thou she tried with all her might. Sheila began to moan softly as they worked her erect nipple.

One then the other, one then the other, back and fourth they went. Appling the right amount of pressure to her aching flesh, her body was betraying her as the fear was diminishing, while her lust was growing.

Sheila's panties were damp on there way to being wet. She still struggled some, but, if her nipples kept being fondle she wouldn't struggle for long.

Just as sudden as the fondling started it stopped, not for long thou. Her legs were forced open and she felt a hand on her pussy. Her clit throbbed and she opened wider to give them more access. Sheila's pussy was hungry and she wanted to be fucked. Wait that's not a hand she thought.

That's way to hard to be a hand or a finger. Then she felt the coolness as it found her clit. They ran the length of it forward then back. Sheila figured it out, it was the barrel of a pistol.

Her fear returned and her desire grew, this is crazy she thought. Her heart was racing and her clit throbbing. The pistol went away and then there was a tug at her wait band.

One side of her pants was pulled down then the other. With her pants down around her ankles the pistol was again felt on the outside of her panties. It was the most erotic and the scariest thing she ever felt.

The pistol was run over her clit again and again, her body shuttered as her knee's buckled. She wanted to moan, please don't stop. Please, please, don't stop!

She wished they would pull down her panties, hell, she wished they would just rip them off. Instead her shirt was torn from her body. The cool air felt good on her nipples, but, the pistol made her quiver.

The pistol went back and fourth, stroking her nipples and her pussy. This was driving Shelia crazy and she wanted more. Whom ever must of felt they could trust her. They let her go and the hand that was on her neck was now teasing her nipples.

Just as she had wanted her panties were ripped off. Sheila almost came from the sheer force. Then she was thrown to the floor and the pistol placed between her thighs, the muzzle just inside her pussy lips.

Sheila wished they would slam that barrel in her hungry pussy. She wanted to be fucked and she didn't care by what. She hadn't had anything hard and cold in her pussy, since she put a condom over a piece of pipe and fuck her self to three mind blowing orgasms.

A piece of pipe isn't nearly as exciting as a gun being shoved in her cunt. Instead of shoving the gun in her pussy, they ran the gun up and down the length of her pussy lips. The cold hard steel delighted her clit while her nipples were being tweaked.

The sensation became bliss and Sheila grinded the barrel of the gun. She tried to get it into her twat; Sheila was very wet and horny. She could feel her juices running down the crack of her ass. She was ready to be fucked, but, they took there time.

The pistol was taken away and Sheila kept humping the air in hopes that it would return. Return to fuck her hot, wet pussy. Something returned, but, it wasn't the cold, hard pistol. It was a hot, hungry mouth that replaced the gun.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.