The Winsome Widow - Cover

The Winsome Widow

Copyright© 2014 by Belinda LaPage

Chapter 8: The Winsome Widow

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Winsome Widow - The Winsome Widow: a gentleman's club of such secrecy that it has no business registration or certificate of incorporation, no advertising, no web site, no membership roll or club dues. Men come and go of an evening and when they get home, they deliver to their partners a series of orgasms of such paralyzing intensity that no-one dares question how or why for fear of losing The Winsome Widow's magic. But Alex is different and all of that is about to change.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Slow   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,science-fiction sex story

"You need to listen to this," Evelyn whispered.

We knelt together and listened; Johanssen was still telling a story and even though I hadn't been concentrating, I still understood where he was up to; perhaps the seated Alex who just got the tongue-fucking of her life had been listening on my behalf.

He was re-telling David Adley's tale of the stone idol; he and Evelyn had honeymooned in South America and sought out a local mystic – a witch woman, the locals claimed – who was said to dispense aphrodisiacs. Just married and still discovering the joys of sex, the couple were enchanted by the idea and sought out the old woman, keen to try any concoction that might allow them to fuck all night.

As Johanssen told the story, Evelyn took my hand and I saw it all with the perfect clarity of her recollection.


Upon crossing her palm with the requisite silver, the crone produced a leaden box containing the stone idol and allowed David to hold it, instructing him to cradle her in his palm and stroke her hair with his thumb. Just to be near it, Evelyn felt its power and reached out to touch it with her husband.

"Noooooo!" croaked the witch woman. "This magic is for men; not for the likes of us." Grasping Evelyn's wrist in her claw, she moved the young bride away from the idol while David continued to absorb its erotic energy. "The goddess, she turns the man into a stallion." The witch closed her gnarled fist and brandished her bony forearm, just in case there was any doubt as to which feature of a stallion bore the most relevance to her metaphor.

"But the woman," she hissed, her ancient eyes twinkling with dark knowledge "she become a..." and then she paused, looking for the right word. "I do not know the English; she become EQUITADOR; it is cowboy, but not the same ... she become the master of the horses. She control them."


"That first night," Evelyn said, her eyes moist with fond recollection, "oh, the things we did, Alex. It was wonderful and frightening and by morning neither of us could bear to face the future with that experience forever in our past." She took my hand in both of hers, as if pleading with me to understand. "David went back to the woman; God knows what he paid but he returned with the idol, and that's how we ... that's how I come to have it now."

My head was still spinning with questions; but it was also spinning with unsated lust; the release from my astral-orgasm was only transitory and in a moment I was insatiably horny again. No wonder the men came home from The Widow every month with their cocks bursting from their pants; even if they experience one of those ghostly orgasms, they're still horny and ready to go all over again; it's only the real sex away from the idol that gives them any lasting release.

I tried putting together what I had learned:

Fact number one: like the "me" beneath the table, the Evelyn I could see was not the real one; she was an astral projection. Where was the real Evelyn? Probably somewhere in the house.

Number two: Evelyn owned the house and the idol. Did the others know she even existed? My private investigator didn't find out about her – and Johanssen mentioned her in a very "past-tense" fashion – so probably not.

Three: Evelyn was responsible for dishing out at least some of the pleasure around the table; although some of it also seemed to be radio signals broadcast among the men.

The men... THE MEN ... That's the bit I didn't get. Why did we have these seemingly God-like abilities to manipulate our astral forms while the men were just cattle? Wait ... No! Not cattle, what had the witch said? Stallions! Their time was still to come; after they had fuelled up on the idol's mysterious power they would go forth and pour it out with a vengeance into the nearest waiting pussy.

"What did she mean?" I asked Evelyn. "Equi... ?"

"Equitador," Evelyn said gravely. "Master of the horses." She seemed to consider her explanation for a moment, and then: "Maybe it's easier to show you."

Turning to one of the pairs of legs around the table, she held out her hand and with a look of concentration on her face, she made a beckoning gesture, like a stage magician drawing some object across the table.

After everything that had happened so far, I didn't think that I could be surprised anymore; but my jaw fell as I watched Evan's astral form stream from his seated body and reform in front of Evelyn, completely naked.

"Evan!" I gasped, my hand over my mouth with shock and a ridiculous (considering the circumstances) fear of discovery, sitting as I was beneath the table with no disguise. But oddly, he didn't even look at me; he just knelt there, his cock thick and hard and pulsing with promising intent, calmly looking at Evelyn.

"Evan?" I snapped my fingers at him, but he still ignored me.

"He won't respond to you in this state," Evelyn said. "He's mine alone for now, although afterwards he won't remember me, just the feelings we share." I watched jealously as Evelyn beckoned with her hand again and Evan leaned down and kissed her softly, matching her movements as she opened her mouth to him. Without breaking the kiss, she took his erect cock in her hand and slowly lay back on the floor, drawing him along with her.

Evelyn lifted her knees and the black satin swam down the length of her thighs to pool at her waist. I saw a flash of panties and then with a tiny flourish of her free hand they disappeared as Evelyn brought the thick head of Evan's cock to her entrance; touching it once, twice to her pussy lips to part them, her juices glistening on his throbbing purple head. With a third touch to her open sex, she seated him in her steaming hole and released his shaft, and then clasping both hands around his backside, she drew him into her, gasping and voicing a low moan as Evan's thick, pulsing rod glided all the way to the hilt in a single, fluid movement.

Touching down softly on her smooth, shaved labia, Evan pulled most of the way out and thrust gently back inside, withdrawing once again at the gentlest of touches of his hard pubis against her softly glowing pussy lips. I could tell from Evelyn's mounting cries at the bottom of each stroke that his cock head was probing her cervix, breathlessly teasing her to a higher state of arousal.

My jealousy of Evelyn taking my ex boyfriend – the man I still loved – had melted away instantly with the erotic joy of voyeurism. I had never watched a couple having sex before and was surprised at how erotic it felt. Spellbound, I gaped at Evelyn's tiny opening stretched rudely around Evan's thick manhood; her pink folds rippling over the bulging veins and ridges that glistened with her juices. At the top of every stroke I could see Evelyn's opening contract as she flexed her muscles; closing up her soft sheath and holding it tight for Evan's iron manhood to open anew with the next thrust.

Without thinking what I was doing, I moved behind Evan and closed my arms around his broad chest, hugging him to my breasts and resting my chin on his shoulder. With an extra squeeze, I felt the power of the idol coursing through me and joining us; first mentally, as I channelled his manly lust, and then physically as with another dizzy lurch my body melted and merged into his.

I could feel Evan in there with me; we both heard Evelyn's soft cries as she approached orgasm and we both felt the hot paradise of her love canal squeezing down on his cock; but it was me in the driver's seat for now.

And oh, the ecstasy! Evelyn's wonderful heat tightly gripping what felt like a billion nerve endings in his cock ... MY cock, making them sing in a harmony of lust; the sublime friction as I pulled out of that silken sheath and the feeling of conquest as I drove back in, touching down on her cervix and making her cry out in mounting desire; it was so raw and powerful and animal and utterly unlike a woman's experience of being fucked.

Still fucking her slowly and deeply, I brushed the gown's strap off her shoulder and pulled down the bodice to expose a full and perfect breast; I kissed around the nipple, feeling goose bumps rise beneath my lips, and then gently sucked her nipple into my mouth, compressing and nibbling the tip to Evelyn's obvious delight as she ran her hands up my powerful body and twined her long fingers though my hair.

"I'm ready, my love," she gasped, her back arching and legs quivering with the galloping approach of her climax. I felt Evan's cock swell to the sound his lover's voice and he took back some of my control with a low, animal grunt; pushing into her more forcefully and mashing his pubis into her delicate labia. Oh my goodness; now THIS is fucking! With thrusting hips we drove Evan's eight inches into her tiny, tight canal; his knob pounding mercilessly into her cervix and his balls now coated with glistening pussy juice and slapping wetly against the tight cheeks of her ass as he (we?) lifted her off the floor with the sheer force of the impact on her poor, battered pussy lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.