Rebel Spy - Cover

Rebel Spy

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 20: A Pair of Beauties

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 20: A Pair of Beauties - Follows the Rebel's activities in New York in support of one of Washington's spy rings

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Violence  

Widowed Sisters

"Madam," I said with a bow. "Your friend, Madam Von R -- has sent me, I assume at your request."

The woman released my hand and raised an eyebrow. I introduced myself and admired her openly. She was a peach, a very high class peach, but a peach nevertheless. Tall, slim, cool, tastefully dressed and openly aroused by something or other, angry or passionate. Her face was flushed, her breathing rapid and her high breasts rose and fell rapidly raising her hardened nipples to the very edge of her lace-trimmed gown of deep blue that appeared to have been sewed onto her. The outline of her corset was obvious and it tended to push her round boobs together and up beneath a kerchief of some filmy stuff.

"Come in," she said, "please."

I followed her down a long hallway, enjoying the roll of her womanly hips and was shown into a small sitting room.

"Make your self comfortable." She hurried out, and I examined the paintings, all watercolors by the same delicate hand as far as I could tell.

Loud voices penetrated the thick door and then I heard feet on the stairs and someone crying. I sat and gathered myself. The woman entered. I stood.

"My sister is a fool," she said calmly. "A bloody fool."

That was not a word many women used.

She sat and put her hands in her lap. She took a deep breath. "You have come here to serve me, to serve us?"

"To do whatever you wish, whatever needs doing was how the Madam put it."

We smiled at each other.

"She's a fine old woman," she said, licking her lips. "I'm Estrella Hopkins; Mrs. Hopkins, Widow Hopkins if you wish. My husband was killed at White Plains. There evidently was not enough of him left to send home." She licked her lips again.

I nodded. "I was there," I said, a slight exaggeration. "It was pretty bad." I knew that was true.

"My sister is two years younger than I, and she is likely a widow as well. Her young man was in the Connecticut navy and has not been heard from for more than a year."

"Pity," I said. "But I guess there is hope."

She nodded. "We both have been," she paused and cleared her throat, looking over my head, "let us say deluged by men both young and old who wish to court us. Our family is quite wealthy as were our husbands' families, quite wealthy." She exhaled.

I nodded. "No surprise. I assume that you know you are a beautiful woman."

"Humph," she said. "Wait until you see my sister. I'm a drab compared to her."

I smiled and she returned my smile.

"Most of these would-be suitors are filthy Tories or their lickspittle friends, spineless curs. There have even been some Germans."

I waited.

"We, Susan and I, wish you to chase them off, to put fear in them so they will leave us alone."

"All right," I said. "I can try."

"And I want you to horse me good and proper. I have a terrible itch. Susan is not so sure. That's what we were arguing about. She has been solacing herself with a toy of hers, you understand, one of those new French things, made of ivory."

I nodded.

"We thought you might pretend to be our brother, but you are much too large, too tall."

"I could be a hired hand, a coachman perhaps, or a bodyguard or some such."

She shook her head.

"A friend of your late husband," I suggested. "Another suitor, quite an ardent one, poor but ardent."

She laughed and said, "I like that. You can court both of us. That ought to produce some fights."

"What is first on the agenda?" I asked.

"Come," she said, "let us sample your wares, like, who is it, the pieman? We shall test your mettle."

She took my hand, led me up the broad stairs and to her high-ceilinged bedroom.

We disrobed quickly and quietly, and she took me before a tall looking glass and stood beside me, holding my hand. Despite the fact that I was nearly a foot taller than she was, our hipbones were on nearly the same plane. We both had a reasonably luxuriant mat of hair in our groins, and we both looked strong and healthy. I was glad the old lady had made me wash and shave. I admired my thick dangling cock in her glass and it twitched, feeling two sets of eyes on it.

As her hand slid to the root of my manhood, mine stroked her mound and cupped her hairy mons. We fingered each other and smiled at our reflection.

"Enough," she said, breaking her eyes away from the glass and looking up at me. "Give us a kiss."

Our first coupling was deep, hard and vigorous at the side of her high bed, and then we got under the quilts and rejoined our bodies for a much more leisurely rogering that left us both happily satisfied. Her strength surprised me as I bent her nearly double, holding her hips and plowing her deeply while she heaved against me and arched her back, moaning happily, her feet solidly planted by my hips.

"Well, sir," she said, lying athwart my spent loins, her fingers at my mouth, "that was a fine sample of your talents indeed. I will have to write Madam Von R-- a note, thanking her for your service."

I chuckled and slapped her buttocks harder than I meant to. It made a noise like a small cannon shot, and she jumped and yelped.

The door banged open and a dark-haired young woman entered crying, "What was that?"

"Susan, shame on you," sighed the woman lying atop me, "come meet our new suitor. I was just trying him out, and I urge you to do the same. He is more than adequate."

She stood with her back to the door trying to look shocked. "By damn, but he's a big one," she said.

"You don't know how right you are," said Estrella, "come look at this." She sat up on my knees with her jutting breasts aimed at me and grasped my limber member, stretching it up by its soft head. "Makes your little toy look like a toothpick, eh?"

"Ugh," said Susan who hurried from the room.

The woman fell on her back beside me, laughing heartily. We dressed and went down to sup together. Susan soon found that she could not maintain her ill temper, and we shared a pleasant meal with a great deal of sexual banter. I could hardly wait to bed the sister who was indeed ripely beautiful.

"Do not get me wrong," the younger woman said, blotting her lips with her napkin, her eyes alight, "I enjoy men thoroughly, and I had many beaux before I married. I just do not think it proper when I do not know whether or not my husband lives."

"I understand," I said, "very noble I'm sure." She was, as her sister had said, a luscious young lady with a fine carriage and a fabulous body and lovely face. I longed to have her, not that I was not delighted with the charms of her randy sister who had emptied me completely.

A maid appeared, made her curtsey, and said to Estrella, "Two gentleman, ma'am."

"Ah," she said, finishing her wine and rising. "Another test. Come."

We met them at the front door where they stood fidgeting, both richly bewigged and wearing tight britches and fancy waistcoats with long tails.

"Ah, gentleman, I am sorry, so sorry. I already have a visitor as you can see, a friend of my late husband." She introduced me to the two, and I crushed each offered hand, bringing gritted teeth to both close-shaved faces. I put on a very gruff visage.

"I am paying court to the lady and am her young sister's servant as well," I announced to their white faces. "You are no longer welcome here, not ever and under no circumstances. Be off."

One put his hand on the hilt of his sword, and I smiled evilly at him. They left hurriedly in a lacquered carriage, jabbering and gesticulating.

The woman beside me nearly collapsed with laughter and then ran up the stairs to tell her sister. I had another glass of red wine and found some tobacco for my pipe. I sat on the back porch smoking, watching the moon rise, and counting my blessings.

The older woman soon came, sat beside me, and took a few puffs of my pipe. "How did you get such interesting duties?" she asked as her free hand fell accidentally into my groin and stayed there, measuring.

"Lucky," I said. "We are in a slow and irregular retreat. I was detached to do some, well, let's call it spy work, found an old lady who was way ahead of me and became her helper as needed."

"Yes," she said, stretching up to kiss my ear as she tickled my prod, "I understand. I worked for the madam for a few months until my sister demanded I come home and help face these brigands."

I puffed.

"Pleasant evening," she said, "let's not waste it."

"Did I see a swing out under that tree, a big one, the oak?"

"You did indeed, plenty of room for two."

"Let's give it a try," I suggested.

"I'm game," she said, taking my hand. By the time we reached the swing which was near the end of the outbuildings, I was well engorged, and she had her bodice flapping open and was loosening her stay strings. I sat on the wide board and undid my codpiece, and she lifted her skirts and perched on my knees as my root rose. I pulled her to me, nuzzling her full breasts and she wiggled her way down my pole until our bellies ground together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.