Rebel Spy - Cover

Rebel Spy

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 17: Coat Turning

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 17: Coat Turning - Follows the Rebel's activities in New York in support of one of Washington's spy rings

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Violence  

"See that pretty one over there," the Madam said. "I'm not at all sure about her."

I looked where she nodded and spotted the newcomer, a vision in satin and lace, svelte and luscious, her posture picture-perfect. "Why?" I asked, inwardly licking my chops.

"A volunteer," she said with a growl. "No family connections to speak of. Go chat her up. Let me know what you think."

My goal, of course, was to converse with the girl horizontally. I approached and was introduced, took her elbow and walked her out to the garden. It was a fine day; the world smelled good. Her low-cut gown all-but framed her jutting boobs and her erect stance with shoulders back and back arched emphasized their size, shape and suckability. I was nearly slavering as her hip bumped mine.

Since her end was reasonably disgraceful, and she may still inhabit this earth, her name does not matter. We chatted, flirted, and once we rounded a corner, enjoyed a brief kiss. little more than a cousinly peck, my hand on her rounded hip, hers on my chest to hold me away.

An hour later I reported that I had no idea of the girl's honesty, and the stern old woman said for me to find out and to be sure.

So I fetched Michael, dressed him in our captured ensign's uniform, had him introduced, and he took the young lady off for a ride in a light rig. They returned. both looking a bit overheated, and adjourned to the small room on the third floor the girl had been assigned.

I followed and listened from next door while they seduced each other and then joyously coupled their lusty bodies. After they had been hard at it for a bit, I quietly entered, watched and admired Michael's technique as he clenched and relaxed his buttocks with each thrust and, when her had her head over the side of the high bed, approached, he looked up, nodded acquiescence, and I swung out my swelling member and slid it into her open mouth and well down her slick throat.

Her eyes popped open and her hands clawed at my hips as I moved my hardening pike in and out of her soft lips, enjoying the feel of her open throat and raking teeth in her wide-stretched mouth. Because of her position, upside down to me, she was wide open to my root and never gagged once despite its girth.

"Well?" I asked Michael who was rearing above her lean body and plunging his rigid snake into her mounded cunny at the rate of at least a hundred a minute, her firm breasts squeezed in his fists.

"Tory," he gasped out with a forced smile. "Born and bred. A fine, young king-lover who is also one very good lay. Pity," he said as he grimaced and spent himself in her, eyes closed and mouth open. He gave her another score of hard rams and disengaged, leaving her bubbling sperm from her bruised slit.

I eased my cock from her throat, flipped her over, and entered her quim from behind, sinking the whole thing in her juicy depths and ignoring her screeching as my thick ram battered its way up and in, making room for itself by tearing her open.

I enjoyed myself at some length, crawled up on the bed on my knees and plowed her long and deep until her head was pressed hard against the foot board. Then I grabbed her hair, arched her back and delivered my jolts of sperm into her.

When I was done, Michael boarded her again as she lay spread across the quilts, gasping like a beached fish, and I went to tell the madam that she was right. With occasional rests, young Michael could go on for hours.

"What shall we do with her?" the old lady wondered.

"I'll take care of it," I told her.

I got a linsey-woolsey dress and a soiled apron from one of the serving girls and went back upstairs. Michael was crouched over her face and dipping her shrunken manhood into her slack mouth, getting ready for another foray into her cunny, his paws were on her lovely breasts, crushing and kneading. I sent him on his way and tossed the girl the borrowed dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.