Rebel Spy - Cover

Rebel Spy

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 15: Pris

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 15: Pris - Follows the Rebel's activities in New York in support of one of Washington's spy rings

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Violence  

"This delicate morsel," said the Madam, "wants to go home for a visit, and since she has been so good and worked so hard, I am giving her a fortnight free. You take her home and bring her back and in between, try to be useful."

"Yes'm," I said, mentally undressing the girl, one I had seen before but never met or swived.

"They call her Pris, the girls do," the old lady said. "Priscilla I'm sure would be more proper. Get along. She's all packed and ready to go."

So using the Madam's light rig, we set out, our hips touching on the driver's seat and her boobs bouncing gently. I sneaked in occasional glances at her nearly bare breasts when her knitted shawl fell open; they were beauts, and I wanted to lie between them as quickly as possible. We chatted about nothings, discussed the cool weather, and enjoyed the day and each other's company.

We approached her home, a large farm on an open hillside at dusk, and we both could see, as we rounded the curve, that something very bad had happened. The big barn and the main house were little but blackened sticks and two tall chimneys. A row of outbuildings stood, but their doors lay open and unhinged.

We went down the lane silently, fearing what we might find. No one was about. She and I poked about in the ashes, noted that every outbuilding had been looted and then clung to each other as the moon rose. She sniffed but did not cry.

"Where would they have gone?" I asked.

"My uncle, my father's brother lives on the other side of the hill, maybe five miles as the crow flies." She wiped at her eyes.

I got some straw from the barn and then my blanket roll from the carriage and laid it out in what had evidently been a tool shed. We sat together on the step, lonely and hungry.

"Can't have been too long ago," I said. " Doesn't look like its been rained on."

She nodded. "At least we didn't find any bodies."

I put my arm about her shoulders, and she put her head on my chest, sniffing.

"We'll go to your Uncle's in the morning. I'll take care of the horse. You get ready for bed." I kissed her cheek in a brotherly manner.

When I returned after feeding and hobbling the horse and using the privy, the only structure left whole, she lay curled up in my blanket, her eyes glowing in the moonlight. I crouched down beside her.

"They told me," she said, "the girls did, about you.

I smiled and patted her raised shoulder. "I'll sleep in the back of the wagon if you want."

"No," she said, "no, don't, I'm scared; this is so awful, everything gone." She sniffed. "And we worked so hard, all of us."

"All right," I said, "but no promises. You're too damned pretty."

"You would not believe what they say about you," she said quietly as I got out of my boots and laid my heavy belt aside. I crept in behind her, conforming my body to hers spoon fashion, my arms wherever I could put them which eventually brought my big hand to her round breast with its hard nipple.

"Um," she sighed, "this will not work. I can't sleep this way. Turn over."

I did and she snuggled in behind me.

"That's better," she said, taking a deep breath. "But I must find out." Her hand came to my waist, undid the buttons and rolled back my foreflap. Out flopped my member, slightly engorged from all this female contact. She touched it and then held it. "That's not so bad," she sighed. "They were telling awful lies."

"Go to sleep," I said, "and leave the poor thing alone."

But she would not. She stroked the warm root, and it began to swell and lengthen. There was nothing I could do about that and besides, it felt good, very soothing as her small hand moved up and down the hard shaft and soft skin.

"Maybe they weren't," she said after a bit. "I can't get my hand around it any more." She sat up, shrugging the blanket over her shoulders and brought her other hand into play. Now she really went after it, bending down and using both hands, harder and harder, until I had to grit my teeth to keep from screaming.

"Do it," she gasped, "do it and we can both relax." She stroked with one hand and grasped my swollen sack of stones with the other, and I felt the rampaging ram stiffen and then I shot out my load of jism, spurting ropes of thick goo onto the straw. I gasped and she marveled. "I can't believe it, look at it!" The stuff seemed to glow in the dim moonlight. She bent and kissed my ear, tucked my softening tool away and snuggled down. We slept.

I awoke fiercely hard, but since she had jerked me to ejaculation the evening before and showed no interest in making the beast with two backs, I struggled out, used the old privy and beat the thing down.

We breakfasted on water and promises and headed westward. The five miles as the crow flies was more like fifteen by roadways through the hills. The sun was high when we approached her uncle's place.

"Wait," she said as we neared a row of trees. "Look at all those horses."

She was right, and I turned away and we hurried up into the woods, pulling off at a woodlot and letting the horse rest and eat which reminded us of how hungry we were. We moved down the hillside to where we could see the farm and found the place infested with Redcoats. It looked like a whole company of cavalrymen and they appeared to be getting ready to go somewhere, striking tents and kicking out fires.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.