The Mom's Teaching Club
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jake stumbles across Ron hypnotizing his Mom. He sets her free from Ron only to have her become his teacher.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex  

I could not believe how good this was working. A little more tweaking and she would beg me to screw her.

I was planning an out of the closet party with the boys two weeks from now, with Mom as the main star. But first, I had to talk to Mom and the boys.

Jim was easy. He was drooling over my Mom every time he came over.

"Your Mom is Hot," he would say.

"So is your Mom," I answered back one day.

"But your Mom dresses so sexy nowadays. My mom doesn't even like to show off her legs," Jim replied. "I have only occasionally caught glimpses of her legs as she goes from the bathroom to her bedroom." He blushed as he realized he might have given away his lust towards his own mother.

"Do you wish she would loosen up a bit?" I asked.

"Sure, but after that bitter divorce with my father, she doesn't want anything to do with men or attracting men's attention." He looked away as he said that.

"How about I help you with that?" I asked. Jim looked quizzically at me when I said that. I went back to the beginning and told how my Mom had changed.

He was kind of hesitant at first, but I assured him that if he would let me indoctrinate his Mom into the group, he could also help me with my conquest of my Mom. His grin gave me my answer. He would help me convince the others.

At first, Roger and Tim they were even more skeptical. "How can this really work?" was their reply.

"Remember that stripper at my party?" I asked them. "I had gotten my mother to think of getting me a stripper for her son's birthday. Just for educational purposes. After a few more suggestions, she realized that only she would be the perfect stripper for my party. All she needed was a disguise."

I brought the boys into my mother's room and removed the box from the closet I had suggested she keep it in. That police stripper uniform in the box was unforgettable. So, to see it in my mother's closet removed all their doubts. I could see their minds already turning to the possibilities before us.

"I'm in," Roger said as I put the box away.

"Me too," came Tim's reply a second after Rogers.

"The ante for the Club is your mother," I explained.

"If you could make her do the things your mother did that night, I am definitely in," replied Roger.

And so the club began. We named it the "TEACHERS CLUB" for the great teachers we would have.

All four of our mothers were friends who had hung out together since high school. That was how we became such good friends. They were admired for their breasts back then, and it may have been the reason why they tried to hide them now.

Jim's mother was a blonde bombshell. Candy was 5'5", blonde, with blue eye. Jim's mom and Roger's mom were in the top of the tit department, weighing in with "DD" size jugs, and had big asses to match.

Roger's mom, Maggie, left no wonder of her heritage. She colored her hair a flaming red to match her Irish zeal. She was the shortest at 5'-3", making her "DD" breasts seem even larger. It was fun to watch her buns push back on the pants she tried to hide them in.

Tim's mother, Monica, had a dark, ebony complexion with kinky shoulder length hair. She was the tallest at 5'10" and had long smooth limbs. She held down at the bottom of the Tit class with perky "C" tits, only considered small when in the company of her "D" & "DD" friends. She had a tight perky ass to go along with them.

I told them I would throw in my sisters, just for looks and only for the short term. I didn't want to screw up their lives too bad. Tim agreed to do the same with his sister.

I had three sisters, which were slight variations of my mom. Tammy, my closest sister in age, was 19. She stood about 5'8", balanced with "C" breasts and a heart shaped and proportionally sized ass. Where Mom had dark brown hair, Caitlin's was blonde.

Sammy, the next sister in line, was 22. She stood at 5'9", an inch taller than Tammy but her love for high heels always gave her an additional 4 inches. She had the biggest tits of the family, weighing in at "DD". She had an ass that stretched the limits of all put on. She wore her sandy hair long and straight.

My oldest sister, Caitlin, was 25. At 5'11" she was easiest the tallest in my family, as well as our group. She had Mom's "D" breasts and tight ass as well as her dark brown hair. Unlike Mom, she kept it shoulder length. I always appreciated her long legs.

Sally, Tim's 22-year-old sister, was a shorter version of her mother. She had the same look, (Dark, sleek and sexy). Her height, at 5'7", gave her "C" size breasts a deceptively bigger look than her mother's. She had a small tight ass.

What better way to seal the deal than to gang bang my mother? We planned an overnight two weeks later. Meanwhile, I had some groundwork to do.

JUDY

I didn't remember craving cucumber sandwiches before. Maybe it was because it reminded of those boys' cocks.

I wondered if Jake and his friends knew it was I who stripped for his birthday. He had to have seen the wig and dog collar that read "Anna Banana". I couldn't believe I had left that in my car.

I still couldn't believe ... that ... I gave ... all those ... sexy boys ... I was going to lose it just thinking about it. I needed something in my pussy now! Forget pealing and dicing that cucumber. It now had a new purpose in life. Good thing I decided to wear this bikini for Jake and his friends. Easy off with the bottoms.

Jake and his friends, how can I be on turned on by thinking of those b... ? Teacher, I was a good teacher, showing them how a woman wants it. Fuckk!

Yes ... Yes ... Faster ... Harder ... In ... out. I could just see their cocks spurting that lovely semen all over me. Letting me teach ... Yesss ... I was going to looose it.

Ohhhh, that was good.

"What was that sound? Shit, what if Jake or the boys came in here right now? Look at all the cum! I am just dripping all over my thighs and down my legs. How would I explain this? I need to get cleaned up and finish making lunch," I thought.

Oh, but that cucumber felt so at home.

Now I could hear them coming. "Quickly, pull this out, set it on the counter and make a mad dash for the bedroom before they see ... I feel ano ... ther orgasm." I just couldn't help myself.

JAKE

Mom had no trouble reaching multiple orgasms now, thanks to a little talk session with me. I told her she was such a good teacher for showing Jake and his friends how sexy a woman could be and how a woman might like the taste of a man's semen in her mouth.

"What a show with that cucumber," Jim whispered in awe.

"Did you see her with that shoved up her cunt," Roger replied, pointing to the discarded cucumber sitting in a pool of cum on the counter.

"Are you sure she didn't notice us watching?" asked Tim.

"No, I had told her the trigger "invis, invis, invis" before we came in. She didn't even consciously hear me say that. It wasn't until we came out and started back in and I shouted "vis, vis, vis" that she even became aware of us.

"Man, I loved seeing that naked ass wiggle as she high-tailed it to her room," Jim grinned. "Did you see all that cum dripping down her legs?"

"Looks like she left some behind," I said as I took a finger-full off the counter where the cucumber lay and pointing at the puddle on the floor. "Cucumber sandwiches anyone? Let's say we make Mom one while we are at it."

I got a fresh cucumber out of the fridge and diced it up. I soaked her cum off the puddle she left behind on the floor with her bread. Then, I jacked off on it and had the boys do the same. After that show, it didn't take us long to lose it.

"Won't she notice?" asked Jim.

"When she comes out, I'll suggest that she won't notice," I reassured him.

"It looks like there is enough cum-soaked cucumber for us." I made us each a sandwich from her cucumber.

"Here she comes," Roger whispered. "And it looks like she has traded to the green bikini."

"The way she has it wedged up her pussy, it doesn't leave much to hide."

"Hi, Mom," I started as she got closer. "We were just going to eat ... sleepy, sleepy Judy."

She stopped in her tracks and closed her eyes, her chin sinking to her chest. Her breathing became slower and more relaxed.

"Come sit down," I told her leading her to a chair.

"How is my teacher feeling?" I asked as I seated her.

"Very relaxed, yet still very horny," she replied.

"Jake and the boys made you a cucumber sandwich. It will not dawn on you where they got the cucumber until one of them tells you. You will enjoy the flavor immensely. You will come to a slow realization of what the taste could be. You are not sure that it really is what you think. Even thinking what the mystery taste is and the realization of what you know is on the cucumber excites you. Watching the boys enjoy your flavor in their sandwiches excites you, makes you horny. It will remind you that they have seen you naked and that you have tasted their seed. When you realize what is on the cucumber, just watching them eat it is like they are sucking the flavor right from the source."

"Cucumber sandwich, two flavors ... one I know ... sucking it from the source."

"Now when I count to ten, you will awaken and won't consciously remember what was said or that anything has happened. However, the commands will dictate what you do and feel. You will remember walking to the table and that Jake and the boys had made sandwiches for all of you. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10."

Judy's head came off her chest and her eyes came back into focus.

JUDY

Boy, I must have been getting a little spacey. Hunger can make you a little light in the head. It was so nice of the boys ... Ummm ... the boys ... to make me a sandwich.

"Umm, this is the best cucumber sandwich I have ever had," Jim grinned.

"Uhmm," agreed the other three.

"You are right, Jim," I told him as I munch down in my sandwich. "What did you use for dressing on it?" Dressing, wait, that smell, that taste ... Shit, this must have been the same cucumber that was on the counter. I must have turned 4 shades of red.

"Just mayo," replied Jake to my question. "It must be because it is so fresh."

I couldn't believe I was eating a sandwich with my own cum on it and enjoying it. I was getting turned ... on ... by it. I couldn't start up again. Wait, were those boys eating the same cucumber? Ohh, I could almost feel their tongues licking the juice ... Ohhh ... off my ... pussy. I didn't know if I could stay in control.

"That's the best mayo I ever tasted," replied Roger.

Mayo ... I wanted to tell Roger that was my pussy juice he was eating. And what was that other taste? I had had it before, just recently. Umm, it was the best tasting ... Wait, it couldn't be. It sure tasted like it.

"Are you OK Mom?" Jake asks.

"Yesss," I managed to squeak out. Maybe they found my outfit, or Joe saw the wig and collar. I would love to give them another show, but I don't know if I could control myself right now. Actually, I did keep very good control of myself back then. OHH ... OHH ... OH ... I was about to lose it.

"Excuse me," I told them huskily. "I need to use the bathroom."

JAKE

This was working better than I could have imagined. As Mom's ass wiggled down the hall, juice was again dripping down her legs.

"Can't we just freeze her and fuck her now?" Jim asks as she gets out of earshot.

"This is a fragile thing. I wouldn't want to waste it all now. It would be better for her to decide to do it herself," I answered him and the hopeful stares of the other three.


Seven days to the party and for the last 5 days, Mom had been getting off thinking about us boys three to four times a day. It was time to pick up the pace before I started her on her diet.

"Mom," I asked her as she was getting ready for bed.

"Yes, Jake?"

"Can I talk to you about girls?" I asked.

"Anytime, Jake. How about now, before we crash?" she replied.

"Thanks, Mom."

"Come with me. Let's sit in the living room." Mom directed me to the couch and then sat down next to me, looking at me earnestly.

"Sleepy, sleepy, Judy." I said the trigger that puts her into a trance. Watching her go under was like letting air out of a balloon. She remained sitting, but her eyes glazed over and she seemed completely relaxed.

"You are a good teacher, Judy," I started off.

"Yes ... Judy is ... a good teacher," she answers.

I continued on telling her how good a teacher she is to Jake and the boys. It is appropriate for her to feel good about teaching them about sex. I continued on...

"You have been real horny lately, haven't you?" I asked her.

"Very ... very ... horny," she replied.

"Have the vibrator and dildos helped?"

"Yes..." she replied.

"Wouldn't it be nice to be able to feel them in you in the middle of the day, helping relieve some of the tension?" I continued.

"Yess ... feel ... relieve the tension..." she mumbles back.

"You need to buy yourself a remote control vibrator. Then, you can turn it on when you need a tweak. You can just use the remote for a little pleasure. You could just keep the remote in your purse, and no one will ever even know."

"As a matter of fact, you just now remembered ordering one in your heat the other day." I coax her. I had gone to the trouble of ordering one for her yesterday. It should be in by tomorrow. "It was called a silver bullet. It is egg-shaped with a long wire-like antenna on it. It had a pink control with a variable speed adjuster on it."

I could see some resistant to the notion, so I continued. "It would be embarrassing for Jake if he and his friends walked in on you while you are frigging yourself with a cucumber."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.