Avril Must Do as She Is Told
Chapter 4: The stag party toy

Copyright© 2014 by BIC

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4: The stag party toy - A 36 year-old housewife and mother of two teenagers is mistakenly caught in a government-sponsored security sweep and her darkest, naughtiest sex fantasies become real as the security agent in charge of her file is bored and wants to play mind-fuck games on this would-be submissive lady.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

By three o'clock Avril had already regained her composure, but not her self-respect. She looked in the bathroom mirror and saw the same sort of pathetic slut her son must have seen on porn sites; one he would see from now on, every time he looked at his mother. Her husband and father-in-law must think the same of her after her French Maid Dinner Party yesterday.

But what could she do but grimace and carry on? She had dressed ( without underwear, of course) and was starting to prepare supper when the phone rang. She was dreading hearing the smug, high-pitched voice of i-Bad on the other end of the line, but was surprised to hear her husband's baritone voice instead.

"Honey, you are the greatest! You are an absolute life-saver!" Joe sounded like a drowning man who'd just been rescued by the Coast Guard.

Avril, who was feeling anything but great, was happy to hear these words from her not-always faithful, often reckless but, nonetheless, loving mate. But she hadn't a clue what he was going on about.

"That's nice dear," she responded uncertainly, " and to what do I owe this paean of praise this time, Joe?"

"Like you don't know! " laughed Joe. " Just saving us ten grand and a lifetime of debt, that's all."

"Oh that..." temporized Avril who was still in the dark but feeling very nervous about where this was leading. She smelled a rat and this particular pest's name was i-Bad. Her olfactory senses were not wrong.

"You know I'll do anything to keep within my household budget," continued Avril, " but you're exaggerating to the nth degree if you think my economies would add up to $10,000 even after 18 years of marriage."

"Stop being so modest, Av. You know this has nothing to do with scrimping and saving. You're e-mail just an hour ago saved my hide,"

"My e-mail?" Avril knew any such e-mail might have come from her MS Outlook address but would have been sent by MS i-Bad, the hacker bitch.

'Yeah! I know we discussed my gambling problem and you suggested I needed help. But I thought you meant Gamblers' Anonymous, not this!"

"This?" whispered Avril who needed to know but dreaded knowing what 'this' could possibly be.

"Yes, Mr. Peters was most impressed with your offer. My boss rarely lets anyone off lightly with a gambling debt and I've owed him a good chunk of money for months; with interest it's over ten grand now. But he's willing to write the whole thing off as payment for your generous, and I must say surprising, offer. How can I ever thank you?

"Ahh, what exactly did your boss say? And how did he describe my offer, dear?" Avril was preparing for the worst. Was her husband pimping her out! Would this be like that Woody Harrelson movie, Indecent Proposal, where Woody rents out Demi Moore to be a sex slave to Robert Redford ( Now if old man Peters was a young Robert Redford, this wouldn't be so bad. But Peters was a short, fat, bald man in his fifties with a bad case of halitosis. )

"He said your offer couldn't have come at a better time," replied Joe. "His son is getting married in a week and he was looking for something special for his Bachelor Party tonight. See, your e-mail came just in time."

"He wants me to be a stripper for his son's bachelor party?" Avril asked, but with little hope of getting off that lightly.

"No, silly." Joe was beginning to wonder why his wife was being so coy. After all it was her idea. " He could get a stripper for a couple of hundred bucks. For ten big ones he'd want a lot more and your open-ended offer did the trick."

Doing the trick or turning one, more like, was going to be tricky for Avril but i-Bad, who planned all and had sent that e-mail, made it simple, if not easy, for her. Avril's behaviour at the father and son dinner the night before certainly made it easier for Joe to accept his wife's willingness to put out sexual favours for all and sundry. He had obviously married a sex-crazed nympho and he was very happy it was going to pay off.

Joe read off the e-mail and explained Mr. Peters' terms. The e-mail read:

Mr. Peters, please don't think I'm being Bad, but I love my husband, Joe and will do anything to protect him. I know he owes you a great deal of money and is having a hard time paying his gambling debts to you.

I also know your son is getting married soon (Congratulations, btw) and you are planning him a traditional bachelor party. Please let me help. I would like to entertain at that party. I demand only two things: (1) I should not suffer great physical harm (spanking's fine) and (2) oral sex only (although sex toys may be used in my pussy and my anus ). Other than that, you may assure your son I will do as I am told ... no matter how humiliating and with as many guys as he wants.

(signed)

Avril Piéger

Avril had gulped and gasped several times as her husband read the e-mail. She tried to hide her surprise and dismay as she asked him what Mr. Peters' response to that had been.

"He was most enthusiastic," beamed Joe. " and his terms were reasonable and fair. I'm to drop you off tonight at nine o'clock at Paul's condo where his party will be held. There will be no more than 25 guys at the stag. Peters was very specific about your attire, dear. But I'm sure you'll be okay with it given your open-ended offer."

"And my attire is to be... ?" Avril closed her eyes and waited for the other shoe to drop.

"Technically, you won't be completely naked when I drop you off." Joe said, trying to make light of the situation. "You will have your panties but I'm afraid they won't be around your waist and bum; they'll be stuffed in your mouth."

"Well, I better make sure I have a clean pair then, hadn't I?" said Avril somewhat sarcastically.

"Actually, no, dear," said her husband apologetically. " Mr. Peters was clear that your panties had to be 'soiled', as in used by you while masturbating so they would smell of sex and be damp when they were stuffed into your mouth as a gag. Oh, and your hands are to be tied tight behind your back with a big blue ribbon ... blue is Paul's favourite colour."

"So, I'm to be gagged with my cum-drenched panties and hands tied behind my back and essentially naked."

"Not entirely naked as Mr. Peters wants you to arrive wearing those red stilettos you wore at last year's Office Christmas Party. But don't worry, I don't imagine you'd have the shoes on very long and, as for the panty-gag, from what you implied in your e-mail, I'm sure Paul and his two dozen horny guests will find something else to ram in your mouth."

Avril suddenly thought, "Joe's actually getting off on this. I bet he's jerking off under his desk right now! But, knowing this was all an i-Bad plot and that her stupid husband likely did owe his boss ten grand, all she said in response was, "When do you want me ready for the party, dear?"

This time, no instructions, nasty comments or reminders of her helpless plight were forthcoming from i-Bad. The mischievous miscreant didn't need to caution Avril who was all too aware that she had to carry out these pre-arranged stag party plans. In other words, she had to do as she was told.

"Obviously," thought Avril, " I'm just going to have to suck it up and make these guys happy ... or is it the other way around," she joked to herself in a fit of black humour. She was certainly resigned to doing a lot of cock sucking tonight.

Joe had taken Dom and Elizabeth out earlier to a fried chicken restaurant as a special treat. Avril eschewed fast food joints and rarely let her family patronize them. But her teenage kids loved to chew on the unhealthy fare one found there and finished their meals off with double-dips from Dairy Queen. So they got their weekly dose of salt, sugar and grease at one go tonight.

Avril had decided to eat light and stayed home and fixed herself a simple salad. She figured she should get used to the slimy texture and salty taste of ranch dressing as she's be swallowing a lot of 'raunch' dressing at the party.

Wearing only a long, tan London Fog and her red high heels, Avril was escorted to the Peters' huge house inside a private, gated community. Up the steps she walked as if to her doom. At the entrance way between to Doric pillars she stood as her husband removed her only clothing, the raincoat. Joe took the pre-lubricated panties from his coat pocket and told his wife that she was supposed to do the honours.

Avril took the panties she had masturbated with just half an hour before and shoved them in her mouth. They were bikini panties, so they fit all the way in with only a small piece of fabric sticking out between her lips and held tight within her clenched jaws.

Joe then pulled her arms behind her back and tied a pale blue ribbon around her wrists and made a granny knot to secure her properly. He rang the doorbell and, adding injury to insult, he slapped her bare ass with the palm of his hand, saying, " Have a nice time, honey. Don't let me down. I'll pick you up at dawn." Then he ran off back to his car and drove off.

Less than a minute later the door opened to the sound of much music and merry-making. A drunken hunk, who couldn't have been older than 21, greeted her with a leer and a belch. Then, turning his head over his right shoulder, he shouted out to the crowd down the hall, " Hey, Paul, our fuck-toy has arrived."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.