Mind the Time
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

Over the next hundred years, terrorist groups rose and terrorist groups fell. They had one plan and one plan only. Kill the Great Satan. They didn't understand that the United States really meant it when they wrote Freedom of Religion into their Constitution.

When the Princessapality of the Island divided the United States, Jihadism, a term coined in the early part of the 21st century, and used to cover Islamic insurgency and terrorism had become a new religion with a base founded on Islam ... not that Islam had anything to do with it.

Jihadists ... those following the new religion ... Jihad and those purported Imams who preached it ... thought what remained of the United States would be a perfect target of destruction and the few survivors would be sex slaves to the heads of Jihadism ... the Imams ... there is something about western women that brings out the worst in eastern men. Independent, headstrong women just pisses off a people who have never left the stone age.

After consolidating with left over Canada and forming the Federation of North America ... or the FED A ... the Jihadists finally got their shit together enough to attack the FED A in a series of operations designed to leave the country in the hands of Jihadism. They had a few early successes and then suffered a multitude of failures when the people of the FED A decided that it was time that the opposition to freedom had to go.

Jihadism was devastated. Outlawed by the United Nations as a cult of murder, the counterattacks by the FED A were far ranging and the FED A Internal Revenue Service began to investigate exactly where money donated to mid eastern charities was going.

The FED A was a new country and many of the old treaties no longer applied. The FED A IRS used far reaching powers to do their digging into accounts, both on and off-shore. The corruption of the charities was immense. Government computer hackers moved enormous sums from banks and holding companies.

Contributing to a Terrorist Organization became the equivalent of TAX EVASION and the money for Jihadism dried up as their principal supporters had bank accounts seized and began the now shortened legal process of deportation and confiscation of assets. Heirs of victims were awarded huge sums of money by the courts.

Murder had no statute of limitations. While the FED A was involved with the Jihadists, Junior finally decided to sue the former United States for the willful murder of her family ... not that she needed the money.

It was the principal of the thing.

The US had allowed the insanity of a few elected official representatives to kill her family. The former President had run and been elected on a platform of revenge against a minuscule country that objected to high handed tactics by the Great Super Power ... and objected so severely that the tiny country won. There was vast resentment by the citizens of the greatest against the citizens of the smallest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.