Mind the Time - Cover

Mind the Time

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 32

Vee had discovered her purpose. Her reason for being. The goal. Fifteen was too old and too young. Junior noticed. Wendy noticed, and Junior called home.

"Ivy, please," she asked when the palace multitask pad operator answered. Two people in the entire world called Princess Wendolyn Wanzor Austin, lV ... Ivy; Junior and The Wanzor. The Princess had been called Quad ... once.

Not only was the present ruler of the Princessapality a miser when it came to family, she was very protective of her position ... stuffed shirt is what she was. When the operator heard the code word she interrupted a very important meeting. The princess was discussing ceiling color with herself.

'Beige, ' she thought, as her husband thrust again and again, 'I think I'll paint the ceiling beige.'

"Code word Ivy, Princess."

"I'll just be a minute and be right out. Never mind ... he's done."

"Decision time, Ivy," said Junior.

"What? Mother, you interrupted a very important meeting." responded the princess.

"Vee has discovered boys," said Junior.

"She's always known boys, Mother," said the princess.

"Yup ... but she got a taste of one and liked it," Junior said. "You know The Wanzor..."

"Indeed I do," replied the princess with just a touch of disgust.

"She's possibly the worst chaperone ever."

"True," agreed the princess. "How David senior ever managed to keep from knocking her up..."

"David was special, a gentleman, there aren't many like him left," explained Junior.

The princess didn't know many gentlemen. She asked, "What to do, what to do? Junior? Suggestions?"

"The pill?"

"You Want her to have sex?" She shuddered at the thought. Sex was something animals ... like her husband ... did.

"Never mind ... we'll do a little research and get back to you."

"Junior? Wait. I'll come over and bring her home. Junior? Drat," exclaimed the princess. "Operator?"

"Yes your highness?"

"I've been disconnected. Reconnect me."

After a few times trying, the pad operator connected with the princess, "I'm sorry, Ma'am. That number seems to be out of service. Shall I keep trying?"

"No ... I'll go myself."

"Yes, Ma'am." That last was to open air ... the princess had disconnected.

Junior went below to speak to Vee. Vee was still shuddering and shivering.

"Liked it?" asked Junior.

"Oh god!"

"Your mother is coming to take you home," Junior said.

"That ought to take some time ... if ever," Vee laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.