Mind the Time
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

After the party was over, Monique was a bit more relaxed than she had been before it started. If there's one thing the six powers are good at ... it's fucking ... whether it's horizontal or up; Seven is the one with the head on her shoulders ... when she's off on a tear, the others play more than work.

Junior remembers their antics when they vacationed at The Island back when she was 12?... 13?... 14? ... something like that. Messy too ... Junior was their maid of all work ... and it was ... work. Clean towels, condoms, sex books ... for a bunch that wrote the book on sex they sure did study a lot.

"It's never too late to learn," Five had said.

And Junior said, "I learned a lot!"

"Grandmother! There are innocent children here," said Vee.

Junior peered around, "Where?"

Vee blushed ... and changed the subject, "Wendy Wanzor?"

"Yes, child."

"You're in your thirteenth decade ... but you look my age ... why is that?"

"The only time I age is in the Now. Anytime I'm in Time I regress ... I'm worried about that. I might have to stay with you in your Future for awhile. I'm getting too young," she paused, "Yes, Monique?"

Monique was looking white around the gills ... not that she HAD gills ... it's just allegorical license ... poor girl was looking at Vee and the snow ... and started rubbing her tits ... they were just recovering from the snow bath and she didn't want another ... but, this family ... they sounded so strange, talking of insane impossible things with such conviction ... it made her head spin. She said, "You're kidding, right?"

"About?"

"Getting younger."

"As much as I hate to say it ... I'm doing pretty good for a seven thousand year old widow," The Wanzor said, "It's been interesting making sure history gets accomplished. My latest endeavor should be about ready."

It was plain that Monique was still having problems with 1923 but she was still in the game.

"So what outrageous things have you been up to? Keeping Nero fiddling?"

"Nope ... I've been messing with Nebtawyre Mentuhotep's head for a few years. Can't stand him ... I'm fixing to overthrow him."

"What?"

"I have been conspiring with Amenemhat, Mentuhotep's vizier, to assassinate the Pharaoh because the line is foul and needs new blood. Oh, good god ... Vee ... snow, please."

"No ... no ... I'm ok ... you spoke that with such nonchalance. Aren't you afraid I'll contact the Egyptian authorities?"

"And do what?"

"Tell them."

"Go right ahead ... I'll even let you use my pad." She held it out. "You can even step away to make the call."

Monique did ... step away. She ran through the address book until she got to the E's. There were several numbers but one said Authority and a number and a name.

She spoke the number and said, "Maae't,"

There was a connection and a voice said, "Speak o Maae't."

In the Temple of Ma'at, the vizier was awaiting. The goddess was predicted to speak.

So ... when Monique said through the system translator, "Amenemhat is going to kill the Pharaoh and take over the throne.", he said, "Yes," left the Temple, killed the Pharaoh and began a new dynasty.

"Thank you," Monique handed back the pad.

"No, thank you. I was wondering who I could get to speak. Now History is correct and I didn't do it myself."

"Do what?"

"Tell the vizier to kill the Pharaoh through the goddess Ma'at."

"What?"

"The goddess Ma'at, sometimes called Maae't, needed to tell Amenemhat that killing Nebtawyre Mentuhotep was approved by the Gods. He's been waiting at the Temple for two days."

"Why was he waiting at the temple?"

"I told him to wait," the Wanzor said, "You have a distinctive voice ... you sound just like her."

"Who her?"

"Ma'at."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.