A Perfect Crime?
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by oldiethevoyeur

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Or maybe just a happy ending - A story of how life can get fucked up through no fault of your own - No codes, they would give the plot away

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction  

It had been almost two months since my last sexual escapade with the gorgeous hookers Jenny and Annie. Not a particularly long time in comparison to being in jail, but then again I thought, I wasn't actually restricted any longer and was free to seek out as much pussy as I wanted to. Maria was off-limits- although she may well have been up for it judging by the lustful looks she had been giving me as she watched me cavorting about as naked as a jay-bird. I really did like her husband though, and as the old saying goes 'You don't shit in your own back yard'. For a single, heterosexual, good-looking bloke fast approaching 50 years of age, I was probably one of the most inexperienced men you could ever meet. I had known only two women- admittedly mother and daughter, a combination that I know is many men's ultimate erotic fantasy, before being locked up for 20 years and only occasionally having the ever-willing, but not particularly attractive, Christine available to empty my balls into.

The two lovely ladies at the hotel were delightful, but of course they were doing me for the money and not because I had chatted them up as it were. Consequently, I had no real idea of how to go about enticing willing and attractive women into my bed. Yes, I could have tagged along with Archie and fucked as many as I wanted to of the female hangers-on he invariably seemed to attract, but that wouldn't have been me really. I was an independent bloke, not someone who hung onto his famous mate's coat tails.

When I thought about it, I had actually never chatted a woman up. My ex-wife had approached me when we were kids, and her mother had seduced me once her daughter had fucked off and left me. Christine had been sorted for me by Billy McVie in prison, and the two hookers had been paid for by my mate Archie. So, as a relatively normal, horny, heterosexual bloke, my record with women of the opposite sex was, to say the least ... Fucking pathetic!...


I mentioned all this to Archie one night. He was at the villa for a few days, in between trips to talk to people about paintings they wanted to commission. We were relaxing by the side of the pool about 7pm, after we had eaten the wonderful Spanish chicken and salad Maria had left for us.

"You need a job." he stated dramatically, "And I know just the place. C'mon, let's go..."

He jumped up with far more energy than a man of his age had the right to have, and dragged me out to the car before driving us into town to the restaurant we always ate at whenever we went out for a meal. He refused to talk about what we were doing on the way there, telling me to wait and see what he had in mind. Instead of going into the dining area, he strode next door to the attached pub and walked straight behind the bar without a word of complaint from the owner. Reaching up and getting the most expensive bottle of brandy from the top shelf, he poured us both a huge glass of the pale amber liquid and sat down at the end of the bar, pulling me onto the stool next to him.

After taking a huge gulp of the ultra-smooth nectar, he announced, "You need to work here."

I looked around. The place was jumping. Music blared out from the sound system. There were dozens of customers of all shapes and sizes, mainly women I noticed immediately. Many of them were dancing. And many of them were casting lecherous glances in our direction.

"Mm-mm. That sounds as though it might be fun," I laughed, catching the eye of a particularly good-looking middle-aged woman who was sitting against the back wall with a group of about four or five other females. She held my gaze for a long moment before winking at me and lasciviously licking her deep red lips in a blatant display of sexual longing. I could feel the first stirrings of awakening lust in my loins as I smiled back before reluctantly turning away and looking at Archie once more, "But what the fuck makes you think I could get a job here? I've never worked behind a bar in my life." I continued before sipping at my drink.

My highly amused companion slapped me on the back and shouted down the bar, "Giorgio, have you got a second?"

The owner smiled back at us before sauntering over and leaning on the bar between us, "Si Archie, what can I do for you my friend?" he asked, warmly shaking hands with my mate.

"Giorgio, this is my best friend in the whole world John, John this is Maria's brother Giorgio ... Giorgio, John would like to work here so he can meet some of the beautiful ladies who frequent your wonderful establishment and fuck their brains out. Will that be OK with you?"

"Of course Archie. Not a problem. I hope he is a very fit man. Yes?" The pair of them burst into peals of laughter at that, Archie again slapping me on the back and Giorgio shaking my hand, "Welcome Señor John. Any friend of Archie is friend to me." With that he wandered off again to serve some more desperately thirsty customers.

"What? ... How?..." I stammered, once again amazed by my friend's ability to surprise me.

"Idiot." he chortled, "Didn't you ever wonder why we never had to pay in the restaurant next door? Ever wonder why we always got the best table? ... Why the chef always came out and had a chat, no matter how busy they were? ... I own the whole she-bang my young friend. It was cheaper buying the fucking place than spending a small fortune every time I came here." Archie once again burst into laughter as I looked around again, paying more attention to our surroundings this time. The walls were full of photos of Archie and Giorgio with happy customers, some of who were world famous figures even I recognised. Interspersed amongst the photos were drawings that were obviously Archie Squires originals. They were sketches of various customers, some famous, some unknown, all brilliantly done- and all obviously worth a small fortune from what I had discovered about the prices of Archie's work.

"Jesus. Is there no end to this?" I laughed in open admiration and affection for my friend, "When do I start?..."


I have got to say, Archie's idea of me working at Bar Real as a way of meeting willing and available females was definitely up there in his top ten. The place was continually occupied all the summer season and beyond by some of the most beautiful women a man could ever wish to meet. Puerto Andraitx was a beautiful little cove where millionaires tended to moor their yachts when they wanted somewhere a little quieter than the marina in the capitol Palma- and Bar Real was the place where they all seemed to congregate when they came ashore for a drink.

There was usually a ratio of two to three women to every man in the bar most evenings. Consequently the chances for a single bloke looking to find female company for the night were much better than in the 'meat markets' back home in the UK- and the quality of the pussy was way, way higher too.

Over the next few weeks I managed to entice three really lovely ladies into my bed back at the villa. Two were single and in their early thirties, the other was married and just a little younger than me. Her German husband, she told me, had his own selection of young stuff on their yacht, leaving her free to seek out satisfaction elsewhere- or join in with him and his partner of the night if she was so inclined. I was amazed at that sort of open marriage arrangement, especially so after my experience in my own disastrous union. I just couldn't understand how a so-called loving couple could willingly share themselves with others when they professed to love one another. Still each to their own I suppose- and she really was a great fuck!...

It got so I was working at the bar two or three nights a week, just on a casual basis really. I wasn't getting paid by Giorgio, so there wasn't a problem if I didn't want to work. Some nights I would just sit at the bar if it wasn't busy, although I did usually end up helping out. I would go in when Archie was away and I was bored at the villa, or just fancied a bit of company and someone to talk to. I was actually working one night when a soft, sensual, and very female voice addressed me as I had my back to the bar whilst filling up the fridge with bottled beer.

"Hello again. Are you working here now?"

I turned to face the lady with the question and was pleasantly surprised to see the lovely middle-aged woman who had seductively locked eyes with me the night when Archie had first made the suggestion that I work there. I was delighted to see she was even lovelier close up. Long, blond hair, deep-red pouting lips, perfect little nose, and her eyes ... Wow! Gorgeous dark-emerald green that just simply sparkled with life as she grinned up at me. The little crow's feet at the side of them just enhanced their beauty even more as they framed the sexiest, most seductive windows to the soul I had ever looked in to.

"Hello ... Hi there ... I mean ... What can I get you?" I managed to stammer, my throat suddenly dry for some reason.

Her face just simply opened up into the most beautifully natural smile you could ever imagine as she grinned up at me once again. I noticed for the first time just how much shorter than me she was, maybe 5'4'' or something. She was dressed in a pale yellow sun-dress that showed off her light tan to perfection. The top of the dress was low enough to expose enough of her small creamy breasts to be sexy without being blatantly obvious; the hem short enough for me to get a hint of her beautifully shaped thighs as she sat on the tall bar-stool. All-in-all she was a vision of mature loveliness- and I was instantly smitten...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.