A Perfect Crime? - Cover

A Perfect Crime?

Copyright© 2014 by oldiethevoyeur

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Or maybe just a happy ending - A story of how life can get fucked up through no fault of your own - No codes, they would give the plot away

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction  

After a good 12 hours sleep, I was finally feeling better when I pulled into my in-laws drive the following day exactly as I had been ordered to. Gwen opened the door before I had the chance to ring the bell and pulled me inside.

"I'm so glad you decided to come. I really am sorry you know. I can't let that stupid girl deprive me of the son I never had can I?" She said as she walked in front of me toward the living room.

"I got the impression I didn't really have a choice," I laughed in return.

As I followed my mother-in-law down the hallway, I noticed for the first time how short and tight the skirt she was wearing was. Much sexier than her 'normal' attire. Puzzled, I followed her into the room and sat opposite her as requested. Now that I could see her upper body properly, I was pleasantly surprised to notice how her blouse was much tighter than she would normally wear too, and shock of shocks, the clearly-visible nubs of her nipples made it quite obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her face was made up carefully too. And her hair. Normally tied in a ponytail, it was brushed out and flowing down to her shoulders.

She smiled nervously as she caught me staring at her chest. Leaning back into her sofa, she crossed her legs, affording me a tantalising glimpse up her skirt toward her thighs and exposing the edge of the black lace of stocking tops in the process.

I felt myself blushing. I had never had any sexual feelings toward my mother-in-law- well not that I would admit anyway – and yet there I was, staring openly at her and feeling the first stirrings of excitement in my groin.

She lowered her eyes from mine, nervously pulling at her shoulder-length hair.

"I listened to that message yesterday when you were upstairs having a shower. I'm so sorry John, I really am. I'm thoroughly ashamed of my daughter. How could she do that to you? How could she do those things with another man?"

Embarrassed, I grimaced at her, "I don't know Gwen. I thought she was happy..."

"I did too," she replied stern-faced, "She always was a wilful girl, but I don't know what the fuck has come over her."

I again grinned in shocked surprise as she once more used language I was not used to hearing from her.

"Oops ... sorry. I know I shouldn't swear. She's just made me so ... fucking mad!..." she went on, her face reddening with embarrassment.

We burst into laughter then, grinning at each other as we both relaxed a little. I again glanced down at her exposed thighs, marvelling at how much she looked like a more mature version of her daughter- and blushing again as she once more caught me looking.


"Do you like what you see John? The clothes are Claire's. I thought you would appreciate seeing them again." She breathed huskily as she re-crossed her legs, causing her skirt to slide a little farther up her thighs and exposing even more of the lace.

"Gwen?" I queried, raising my eyebrows in astonishment at the sexy woman in front of me I had never suspected existed.

Her voice trembling with obvious nerves, she continued, "Please don't turn me down, John. I know I'm not as young or firm as my daughter, but I've fancied you since the first time I met you and now that she has abandoned you I was wondering..."

"Oh my God, Gwen. I had no idea. I have never felt about you that way."

The look of disappointment that crossed her face was obvious as she lowered her eyes. Suddenly she smiled.

"Well it certainly looks as though you feel that way now." She chuckled, as she nodded toward my groin.

I followed her gaze. My jeans were being stretched in an obscene manner by an erection I hadn't even realised I had. Blushing furiously, I grabbed a magazine and covered myself, trying to hide the evidence of my arousal from my grinning mother-in-law.

More confidence in her voice now, Gwen spoke softly, "We can either put this conversation behind us and eat the lunch I've prepared," she said, opening her legs a little more and showing a glimpse of white thigh above the stocking tops, "Or we can go upstairs and you can get some sort of revenge on my husband and daughter by fucking my brains out in our marriage bed and then eat later."

Taking my bemused silence as a 'yes' to the latter, my previously staid and conservative mother-in-law stood and took my hand, pulling me to my feet in one smooth movement. Reaching up and pulling my head down toward hers, she locked her warm, moist lips to mine and immediately probed my mouth with her wriggling tongue. Kissing me with an explosion of sexuality, she pressed her soft body against my ever-increasing hardness.

I responded. Of course I responded. It had been over a month since I had had sex. I had not relieved myself in any way either, as I'd sunk into drunken depression. Consequently my body was reacting naturally to the advances of a sexy, warm woman kissing me with a fervour I had never imagined she had in her. Reaching down and grabbing her tight arse cheeks, I pulled our loins together as we kissed passionately for the first time ever.

Taking my hand, the naughty little minx led me upstairs to the master bedroom. Obviously hoping her seduction technique would work, she had prepared the room for the sexual activities that were about to ensue. The curtains were drawn. The room was lit by several candles flickering dimly. The heating was turned up, and covering the bed was a shiny, pristine, white-satin sheet just awaiting our bodies to mess it up...


Standing at the bottom of the bed, she started undoing my shirt buttons, swiftly exposing my smooth, muscular chest to her wanton gaze.

"Oh my God! ... It's just as I imagined." She whispered, running her fingers sexily over my six-pack stomach.

Covering my chest with soft, fluttery kisses from her open mouth, her fingers continued down to the belt holding my jeans up. Impatiently, she pulled the buckle open and popped the button of my fly in one movement, opening the top of my jeans and exposing my bulging boxers.

"Oh fuck, John. You're beautiful ... What the fuck is she thinking of?" My mother-in-law gasped, kneeling in front of me and pulling both garments down to my knees.

My rigid cock slapped against my stomach as she released it from the confines of my underwear, standing proudly before her lustful gaze as she stroked it with both hands. Taking my shaft in one hand and my swollen balls in the other, she looked up at me. Her eyes filled with a mischievous smile as she pushed her tongue forward and licked the large blob of pre-cum gathered at the pulsing slit at the end of my cock.

"Mm-mm, it's been so long since..." she murmured, dropping her eyes to my groin.

"Oh fuckkkk..." I gasped, as only the second mouth I had ever felt there enveloped the end of my cock and sucked it like a vacuum. Only the second, and it belonged to the mother of the first one...

That thought, suddenly flying through my mind, almost caused me to lose it as Gwen's warm, soft mouth continued to suck me ever deeper into her throat. Not wanting to disappoint the lovely lady, I had to push her shoulders firmly away from me, causing my twitching cock to spring once again against my stomach. I pulled her to her feet, bending and kissing her once more, tasting myself on her moist lips.

I slowly started to pull open the buttons on her blouse, only for her to take over and rip them all off in one swift tug. Her unfettered breasts bounced provocatively as she dragged the blouse from her shoulders and started to pull her skirt over her hips, rapidly exposing the fact she wasn't wearing any underwear at all. Just a black garter belt holding up the black lace-topped stockings.

"Oh God." I heard myself exclaim, enraptured by the sight in front of me. My eyes filled with wonder at how much she looked like her daughter- my errant and adulterous wife. They looked so much alike. There was just ... well, more of Gwen I suppose. In her mid-fifties, there were none of the sharp edges her daughter possessed. Her hips were more rounded; her breasts more full and not quite as high; her long legs a little chunkier. But the biggest difference though, the most notable, was the older woman's total lack of a pubic bush. She was completely bare between her legs. Her womanly lips were clearly on view as they glistened with the moisture of her arousal, exposed to my fascinated gaze as I stared open-mouthed at her beautifully-rounded, sexy body.

"I knew you'd like them," she laughed, "All you men do. A garter belt and stockings and you're all putty in our hands." She mocked, confidently posing for me with hands on hips, spreading her legs slightly to expose even more of her pouting sex to my lustful gaze.

She lay back onto the bed, her legs dangling over the edge as she spread her arms and invited me to join her.

"Now do I have to beg? Or would you like to fuck this old woman and make her dreams come true? Do whatever you want to me, my lovely, sexy son-in-law."

I laughed loudly as I dived between her legs, my jeans still around my ankles.

"You are such a naughty woman," I chuckled as I thrust into her in one stroke, embedding myself in the warm depths of her cunt.

"Oh sweet Jesus! ... I just knew it would be like this," she gasped as I started to slowly pound our loins together. "How the fuck can my stupid daughter call you a needle-dick? It feels like you're going to split me in two and come out of my mouth. Oh my God ... I've never had so much ... Oh fuck ... so much COCK!..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.