Master Strangelove, or How I Learned to Love the Leash and Stop Worrying
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A device from the future comes to the present and changes a young executive's life.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story,time travel sci-fi story,time travel science fiction story

I woke up the next morning, not sure if what had happened the night before had been a dream. Before I even opened my eyes I felt Chris's hairy chest against my cheek and smelled his musky male scent. The reality of the previous day came back to me. I totally lost my will to this young man, who could light up my body like a Christmas tree. I had tried to resist him, and got only pain as a result. My resistance was futile. I could not deny my Master.

I heard Andrea let out a moan, and I opened my eyes. She had just lowered herself on to Chris's cock. Her labia stretched wide trying to fit the wide head inside her. With effort, she succeeded. She used her body weight to force the foot long cock into her vagina. She almost made it with just two inches to spare, when she stopped. "I-I can't do any more," she panted.

"Oh yes you can," he encouraged. "I've fucked you before, so that my balls hit your clit. I know you can take it."

My assistant nodded. She closed her eyes and pushed the massive cock even deeper. Tears leaked from her eyes. Finally, our Master's cock was completely inside her. She let out a sob.

Mr. Schulz smiled, "You did such a good job, Andrea. I am so proud of you."

She let out a moan. "Thank you, Master." Her whole body shook from the orgasm he had caused.

"Now, fuck me, Slave. Do it to make me feel good. You may also enjoy it, but that is secondary."

Andrea nodded, and started grinding her pelvis against his erection. She carefully watched him to see what actions pleased him the most. She soon was riding his cock; pulling her body up, so it was almost completely off of him, then slamming herself down full force. She let out a cry from the impact, and Chris let out a moan. After doing that six times, our Master finally came. The brunette also came, their bodies shaking violently against each other.

She let out a moan, and collapsed on Chris's chest, her face almost touching mine. His cock popped out, leaking cum all over the bed.

My Master turned to me, "Now, it's your turn."

I nodded and got on my knees and straddled his cock. I was surprised to see that he was still rock hard. The modifications he made to himself must have been amazing.

I let out a moan/ groan when I pushed him inside me. Unlike Andrea, I had not been sexually active. It had been over a year, until yesterday. I was not used to having any size cock inside me. Still I was very wet; that made it easier than I expected to fit Him inside me.

"Rotate your hips as you are doing it," said Andrea, who had moved to the side of Chris, opposite from where I'd been. "That makes it easier."

Following her advice, I found it did ease my efforts. About halfway in, I stopped. Chris's cock was slightly wider at the base than it was at the top. This made my labia stretch even wider, the further I went. I didn't stop for long. I didn't want him to scold me, like he did Andrea. I had a job to do, and I was going fit his cock inside me, even if it put me in the hospital. I ignored the pain and kept pushing. Finally, I succeeded.

"Don't pull out yet," Chris ordered. "Get used to being this full. You know you will be this way almost every day, from now on."

I nodded and closed my eyes. I tried to relax my vaginal walls, getting used to this intruding presence.

After about a minute, he spoke again. "Now fuck me like your co-slave did. Think only of my pleasure, not yours."

"Yes, Master," I said. Following Andrea's cue, I pulled all of his cock, except the head, out of me. Then I slammed my body down, so I was completely impaled. The first couple of times were painful, but each successive time was easier. I guess my pussy was adapting.

It took longer for me to make Chris to come. Ten times I flung myself onto his shaft. This left me tired and covered with sweat. Finally, he came. Knowing that I had succeeded made me come too.

I felt his cum shoot deep inside me. It felt like he had applauded into my soul. It is hard to put into words, but his ejaculation made me feel like I had achieved my life's mission.

I collapsed onto his side. Breathing heavily, I draped my arm across my Master's chest, stroking his sparsely haired chest. "Did I do well?" I asked him anxiously.

"That was very nice," he said with a smile. "With practice, you'll both get even better."

I felt disappointed. His praise was not glowing. I didn't feel the glow of his words fill my body. I vowed to do better next time.

As I lay there, I noticed something different with my body. I would have seen it earlier, but I was so intent on pleasing my Master. My breasts were bigger. They were now a cup bigger, at least.

When I pointed it out to Chris, he nodded. "I used the same settings on both you and Andrea. I instructed her brain to grow her boobs from a D to a double D."

"So mine are growing from an A to a B?"

He shook his head. "No, yours will be DD also."

I was shocked. "That's too much. It's too big," I whispered. For the first time in over twelve hours, I felt the crippling pain in my gut and head.

"If you're worried about back pain, don't. Your body is building up the right muscles to help you support your new rack."

I nodded, wiping away a tear. I realized then that my body was not my own. If my master wanted to turn me into a big-boobed sex toy, that was his prerogative. "Any other changes I should know about?" I asked.

"Your hips may get a little wider. Nothing major, but you will need to get new panties.

"Now go fix me some breakfast," he ordered the both of us.

I frowned slightly. "Yes, Master."

We both got up and headed for the kitchen. No thought was given to getting dressed.

"Remember our new metabolism," he called after us.

The mention of that made my stomach rumble.

I had never been much of a breakfast person. Some toast and a cup of coffee is what I had most mornings. Looking through my refrigerator and freezer, I found some orange juice, milk, and frozen waffles. I had no eggs. In my pantry was some cold cereal.

Andrea started putting the waffles in the toaster while I set the table.

"We'll be ready to eat in just a minute, Master!" called my protégé.

He came into the kitchen and saw what we had to eat.

"I am so sorry!" I exclaimed. "You see..."

Chris held up his hand. "No need to apologize. It's not like you had any warning that you were going to have guests.

"I guess we'll have to get dressed, and go grocery shopping today."

I nodded, relieved that he was so understanding. Fortunately I had some syrup and butter to go with the waffles.

We sat down and ate all the waffles and cereal we had in the house.

As Andrea and I were loading the dishwasher, Chris spoke up. "Now that you are both completely enslaved to me, it is time for you to know what is going on."

I started to object to his characterization, when I realized that he was right. I was his slave. Whatever he said I would do unquestioningly. I was a completely different person from what I had been just fifteen hours before.

He took us to my large dining room table. He retrieved his laptop computer from the bedroom and sat at the head of the table. We sat down on either side of him.

"I know you have questions. I can guess what they are, but I'll let you ask them."

Andrea was the one to work up the nerve to ask him questions he might not want to answer. "That gadget that you used to rewire our brains; where did you get it?"

I chipped in. "That technology is so far beyond ours, you couldn't have made it yourself."

Chris nodded, pulling the silver disk out of his pocket. "You're right, nano-strings are beyond us, by about forty years."

My jaw hit the floor. "You mean, it's from the future?!"

"That's right. But I had nothing to do with it coming to me. Actually my future-self did it."

My head was spinning. "Why don't you tell me your whole story from the start?"

He paused for a second. "Let's see, it all started about a month ago. I was sitting at my desk in my tiny apartment. I was looking at the catalog of courses for UCLA on my laptop. I had just earned my BA in Business, and looking to earn my MBA. During my course work, I had gained an interest in pharmaceuticals, so I was also looking for those courses as well.

"Out of the corner of my eye there was twinkle of sparks, then a flash of light. When I looked for the source, I found this:" Chris gestured at the silver disk. "It was sitting on the corner of the desk.

"Written on it in black letters were the words 'Put Next to Laptop.' The words were not made by a marker or a sticker. They seemed to be part of the metal itself. As soon as I followed the instructions, the words disappeared.

"When I looked at the screen, this on it."

He pushed the POWER button and the screen lit up with the words "Windows XIX: Antique Version." What impressed with me most was the speed. There was no boot-up time. It appeared as fast as he turned it on.

The computer spoke with a very human sounding voice. "Please verify identity."

Chris turned the computer around so the screen faced him. "Chris Schulz."

The computer responded without missing a beat. "Identity confirmed. Welcome back, Chris."

"Why did you turn it to face you?" I asked.

"It needs to read my face as well as hear my voice. I once tried to fool it with just a recording of my voice. It detected that immediately, and almost destroyed the whole laptop before I stopped it."

"I guess it was scanning your retinae," said Andrea.

I shook my head. "Retina scans require a laser. Did the new software install a laser?" I asked Chris.

"Nope," he replied.

"I guess it was just scanning the irises of your eyes. I had read somewhere that no two irises were the same."

He nodded, "That's a good hypothesis.

"Anyway, after the logo disappeared, this popped up:" He talked to the computer. "Run Intro."

Quickly and seamlessly, with no frames, a video ran. On the screen was an older version of Chris. He had the same brown eyes and smirking mouth, but with notable differences. There were wrinkles at the corners of his mouth and eyes, and nose was larger. His hairline had not receded and there was no sign of graying.

"Greetings from forty-five years in the future, Chris. In case you haven't guessed it, I'm you. I have lived a full life, and am about to help you from making a big mistake. First of all, forget about pharmaceuticals. It is a dead end technology. And forget about getting an MBA. With the information I am about to give you, you won't need it.

"After I am done talking to you, the program will download many files of information, most will not print out or transfer to another computer. If you decide to write any of it out by hand, be very careful who sees it."

The older Chris looked around furtively. "Sending this back to you is highly illegal. I will probably be arrested and spend the rest of my life in jail, but I don't care. Sending this to you will correct some of the biggest mistakes I made, and save the lives of the ones I've loved.

"Read the documents, and you will know what to do."

The screen went blank, and a list of files popped up. Among the topics was "My Life Story," "Nano-String Programming", and "Future Technology 1." There were also four other "Future Technology" files, but they were blocked with a red "X".

"What's in the life story file?" I asked.

Chris cleared his throat. "According to my future self, after I got my MBA and BS in Pharmacology, I got hired by ACE. There I was mentored by you, Veronica, taking your place, Andrea."

"What's happened to me?" my present assistant asked.

"You got promoted to a vice-presidency in the company.

"Anyway, that lasted about two years, until you had to take an early retirement."

I didn't speak. I didn't want to distract him.

"You had come down with early onset Alzheimer's."

Andrea gasped. "Oh, Ms. Collins! I'm so sorry!"

I nodded "I'm not surprised. That's how my mother died."

"You linger for ten years in a nursing home, before finally dying.

"Andrea winds up getting your job, and I become President of the company ... The file doesn't say why. I must have done something brilliant to earn it.

"During this time, you and I end up getting married, Andrea."

"You're kidding," she exclaimed. "Do we have any kids?"

"Two girls; there is no other information about them in these files.

"We are evidently happy. Our marriage lasted seventeen years, until you suddenly collapse and die, from a venous malformation in the brain. You were born with it, and was completely undetectable at the time.

"I evidently never got over you, as I never remarried."

I interjected, "Let me guess, nano-strings would have saved Andrea..."

"As well as Veronica," said Andrea.

Chris nodded. "But it did not come along until almost twenty years after."

"So, the future you sent this device back in time to save our lives."

"In part; he also wanted to save ACE Medical.

"The introduction of nano-strings almost instantly drove all pharmaceutical companies out of business. Think about it, being able to reprogram your brain made almost all drugs obsolete.

"The thing that really galled him was that he had the opportunity to get on the ground floor of the device, but turned it down. In his thinking, ACE was a pharmaceutical company. Manufacturing drugs was what they did. He realized his error too late. ACE was out of business in a matter of months. My future-self decided that he would ensure that his company would not just survive, but thrive.

"Piggybacked onto the nano-string generator is all the data for the four major breakthroughs that made the gizmo possible. So far, only the first invention is unlocked. According to future-me, it wouldn't normally come out until five years from now."

Andrea perked up. "What is it?"

"It is a synthetic fiber that imitates nerves in the human body. It is the basis for the nano-strings."

I nodded. "But it isn't used for rewiring the brain at first."

"That's right. At first it is used to repair spinal cord injuries."

I let out a gasp, "Oh my God, Becky!"

"Who's Becky?" asked Chris.

"Rebecca, she's my kid sister. Last month, she got in an accident mountain biking. She broke her back and has been in the hospital since. Until yesterday, I had visited her every day."

My master stood up. "Well, let's get dressed and go see her."

All Andrea had to wear was the business dress she wore to my house.

I put on a more casual dress. My top was already feeling tight, with my new breasts. It looked like I was going to need a whole new wardrobe.

As I started to put on my panties, Chris stopped me. "No underwear, at least for today."

As we got into my Lexus, Chris said to me, "You know I could cure Becky."

I nodded, "I was hoping you would, Master."

"If I do this, it will be with the same settings as I used on both of you. She will be my slave also."

This hadn't occurred to me. "I see," was all I could say.

"Tell you what. You explain the situation, with all the pluses and minuses. Let her decide."

I mulled that over. "That sounds fair."

The ride took about fifteen minutes. As I drove I pondered the new invention, Chris had. "You know, ACE is not set up for making synthetic polymers. We will need to hire a new team of chemists and a new production lab."

My master nodded. "I know. It will take some time and money. But the payback will be worth it."

Knowing what he had told me, I had to agree, even without the compulsion.

Andrea was sitting in the rear seat. "So, when does new tech number two come out?"

Chris shrugged. "Don't know. All I know is that all the number two through five will be unlocked at exactly half the time it came out in the future. Number five is the nano-string device, so it will be unlocked in twenty years."

Andrea gasped, "That long?!"

I nodded. "That makes sense. It will take a while for the world to adapt and assimilate these new gadgets. Staggering them over twenty years makes sense."

When we arrived, I escorted my friends to the long term care ward. They waited out in the hallway and I went in alone.

My sister Becky was lying in bed looking despondent.

"I am so sorry about not coming yesterday..." I said.

"Do you know what the worst thing about being paralyzed?" she asked me.

"No."

"There's no way to kill yourself."

"Becky!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.