Being Made to Share - Cover

Being Made to Share

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A husband with a wife that can't get enough...

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching  

My name is Sin Lo, I'm of Asian descent, golden brown skin, jet black well moose hair. I am successful, big house, three high end cars, yacht and money to burn. I live the good life in every way. Vacations three times a year in all the hottest places, hell, the party doesn't start till my wife and I get there. Yes, I said wife. I know what you're thinking; with all I have why would I be married. I should be living the bachelor's life. Fucking all the most beautiful women of the world, I agree, except for one thing.

My wife, who's name is Lotus has the sweetest, tightest, wettest pussy I have ever fucked. Just to show you I'm not exaggerating my wife fucked two other guys before me and they still offer me everything they have just for one more fuck of my wife's hot pussy. Here are the vitals, five feet five inches tall, long dark hair that flows down to the top of her ass cheeks. Big beautiful eyes that many men have been lost in, nice dick sucking lips, breast that fit a man's hand with just enough left over, nipples that are long and inviting. Hips that enhanced her sexy long legs look. I know, she's only five foot five, but, some how she gets that from men and women how long her legs are. You cover all that with her sexy golden skin and erotic demeanor. Hell, my cock throbbing as I write.

Yes, my wife is all kinds of fine and I am one lucky man. Does any one feel a, but, coming on. Well, here it is, my love goddess has a craving that I still have trouble understanding. My fine Asian wife, that rocks my world every time she fucks me, craves big black cock! It blows my mind at this craving that she has and at first it pissed me off. We had many, many knock down drag out fights about her need, but, through it all we knew we love one another.

I am a husband that truly loves his wife and wants with all my heart to make her happy. Even though, I never thought I would ever share my wife, my wife with another!!! I would, just to keep her happy and to keep those sexy thighs open to me. What can I say, I'm a man. When I finally agreed my wife Lotus fucked and sucked me like a woman possessed. I remember that night like it was yesterday, although it was a few years ago.

Guess I better start at the beginning; I met Lotus at a step show. We were with a hand full of Asians' who really enjoyed the music and all the fancy moves. I guess that should have been my first hint, but, I didn't have a clue. She became so excited we had sex that night. She turned me every way, but, loose as she rode my cock.

I was in love from that very moment I shot my cum in her tight pussy. I was totally under her spell as her nipples danced before my face. While her soft ass cheeks were grounded into my lap. Her pussy is so good, I didn't even get soft after I came, and that was a first for me.

I was wide open when it came to Lotus and I still am. We fucked every where and at least three times a day. All was going well until Lotus seemed to be loosing interest. The mad intoxicating hot sex was fizzling out and I couldn't figure out why.

We hadn't made love in about a month and I was horny ass hell. That night I got naked, hard dick and all. I boldly walked into her room and demanded she sex me. Lotus took one look at me and burst into to tears. I quickly forgot about my needs and went to her.

"What's wrong," I inquired?

She took a few moments to right her self. While she did she placed her soft hand on my deflated cock. Slowly she began to stroke it, my prick quickly responded. Needless to say Lotus had my full attention while her hand rubbed my shaft.

"Sin lo, I love you," she began.

"But, I haven't been totally honest with you. About the true reason I was at that step show," she paused for a few.

"I crave black men, well what I really crave is the big black cocks," she confessed through tears.

I wanted to be shocked, but, her tears pulled at my heart. I found my self saying something I thought I would never say. Looking back I am still amazed I offered, but. I did and I meant it at the time.

What I told her was, "I will do what ever makes you happy."

"Really," was her response as she perked up?

This opened up the wildest, hottest, erotic, mind blowing sex of my life. Lotus dragged me to the nearest black club she could find. The music was thumping and the dance floor was packed. I was a little afraid, but, Lotus was right at home as she pulled me on the dance floor.

I tried to move to the beat as I watched Lotus shake her sexy ass. I noticed a few of the brothers checking her ass out as well. That's when Lotus switched into wanton mood. She hiked her skirt up a few inches and every one got a good look at her black see through panties.

I couldn't believe what she was doing, but, I must admit, she was turning me on. By the second song there was not a soft cock within five feet of us. Lotus parted her thighs a bit further and when the light hit her crotch, I could see her glistening wet pussy.

My cock was throbbing as Lotus rotated her hips left then right. At that time six big black men were locked in on Lotus's movements. They look at her with a lust in there eyes that would devoured my little Lotus. After making all of us very hard she pulled me over to the bar.

Once there she told me I had to choose one of the big black men that would fuck her tonight. My cock was so hard I couldn't think straight. Lotus saw my hesitation, took my hand and put it under her skirt. I never felt a pussy that wet before. Her panties were soaked and her pussy juice felt like liquid silk.

At that point I would have done any thing she asked of me. My hand was covered and my cock wanted to be in the place my hand was. Her pussy lips and her clit were silky tender to the touch. I ran the tips of my fingers over the supple flesh that drew a erotic moan from her lips. My fingers slipped in and out, in and out of her tight hole.

I worked her clit, circling the erect flesh with just enough pressure that made pleasure bubble from her mouth. I could see her erect nipples strain against the thin material of her flimsy blouse. I sensed the eruption building deep in her when one of the men tapped me on the arm.

He wanted to know if he could dance with my hot girl friend. Then he caught a glimpsed of me finger fucking Lotus soaked pussy. His words got stuck in his mouth when she spread her thighs a bit further to give him a better look.

My fingers were soaked and glistening as they eased in and out of her tight hole. Lotus erotic gasps were having the same effect on the black man as they were on me. It wasn't long before he was rubbing the inner thigh of my hot woman.

My fear melted away and it was as if the black man, whom we later came to know as Marcus, Lotus and my self were the only three in the huge club. I thought it would be much harder to share my woman, but, I must admit I was very turned on.

Lotus was well on her way to ecstasy when Marcus hissed as he coated his fingers in Lotus's silky pussy juice. She almost came when she heard another of his lascivious hiss. I watched the pleasure envelop Lotus like I have never seen before and when Marcus teased and rimmed her virgin ass hole. She erupted in a huff of moans and squeals that almost could be heard over the loud club music.

Our hands were covered with her sweet nectar and Marcus wasted no time cleaning his hand. He sucked each finger clean as Lotus watched to rekindle her desire. Wanting to keep Lotus in this erotic bliss I put my hand under her nose. The smell of her own pussy really turned Lotus on and when I pushed two fingers in her mouth. She almost came again from the titillating taste.

That's when Lotus bolted off the bar stool, grabbed Marcus and I and pulled us out the club. She told me to drive while she and Marcus got in the back seat. I did as I was told, but, I adjusted the rear view mirror were I could see the action in the back seat.

Lotus wasted no time fishing Marcus's huge ten inch thick cock out. Her stare froze as she got a look at his massive black dick. His cock was throbbing once freed and she tried to handle it with one of her small hands. She couldn't, so, she had to grasp the penis with two hands.

Once she wrestled his monster steal she lowered her head over its head. There was a deep sigh from her as his tasted filled her mouth. It was the first time I saw my woman give another man head, yet, I didn't feel threatened. As I watched her small mouth open wide and slip down his long shaft.

She could only take about half of his massive cock into her throat, but, when her suction took hold of him he moaned. Her tongue went to work and Marcus grabbed hold of the car seats as he groaned out in pure pleasure, I knew that pleasure all to well and felt proud my little woman could break this big man down. That's when his tongue loosened up and he uttered words of bliss.

"Dam, this hot ass has a mouth just as hot! Ooooh, she sucks a good dick," Marcus offered!

"You have felt anything yet," Lotus told him as she looked up at him with those big dark eyes.

I know to well the state of bliss Marcus was in, especially when she strokes the cock and look up at you with that erotic lustful look. That's when I heard slurp, mmmm, slurp. I knew Lotus was enjoying his big black dick as the sounds filled the car. I glanced in the mirror to see her head going up and down on his huge penis.

I picked up the speed wanting to get to the house, so, I could have a better view. It was like watching a skilled pro when watching Lotus handle a hard dick. I was hard as steel and needed some attention my self when I pulled into the drive way.

I parked the car turned to watch Lotus lick his huge balls as her hands pulled at his thick shaft. I whipped my cock out and began to stroke it as I watched the action. I could tell Marcus was about to erupt.

Lotus was licking the head of his throbbing cock and fondling his nuts. His cock head disappeared as she enveloped it with a slurp. My cock throbbed as I could see the workings of her tongue on his dick head. His eyes were closed as he fought not to shot his load.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.