Raise the Jolly Roger - Cover

Raise the Jolly Roger

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A defenseless merchant ship. A stalking pirate ship loaded with merciless bandits. Six females all nubile and ready for whatever the future holds for them.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex  

(Conclusion)

The bogus cabin boy Grace was well accustomed now to physical demands of the Captain from Castile. In fact, she was more than satisfied with his constant pestering for either anal or oral delights whenever the mood struck him.

The mood struck him often.

She was in a bit of a quandary about informing the handsome young Captain that he was riding a sex-starved eighteen year old female and not some addled cabin boy with a liking for cock. She wanted desperately to advise him of her gender, but was fearful that he would throw her to the wolves of the pirate crew just to teach her a lesson for improper deception. Still, she held out hope that soon he would discover the truth and be smitten enough with her submissive nature to flood her female parts with the cream she wanted above all else. Her secret subterfuge of pretending to be a cabin boy was a burden to her feminine instincts, but she knew instinctively that to broadcast her gender would be tantamount to inviting rape of her sensitive person. She was already fully aware of the humiliations heaped onto to the female members of the Robinson family and she had no inclination to join them in public displays of carnal coupling. At least in her role as a cabin boy, her covert partners had no liking for advertising their interference with a young person of their supposed own gender and she was saved the disgrace of exposing her naked posterior to the lewd remarks of nasty-minded sailors and pirates with an urge to test her tightness of passage.

They were more than halfway to the pirate’s lair when Grace was cornered in the galley by a pair of drunken louts with inside information from the matron of the Robinson family about the prime nature of her soft gentle lips and her appreciative hindquarters. Of course, Grace had no inkling that her betrayer was the woman she held in such esteem for more reasons than one and she figured it was just her bad luck that led her to be bent over the bolted-in mess table with her exposed flanks waving about with the roll of the ship in heavy waters. One of the fellows struck home with unerring accuracy considering the circumstances and she was forced to shout out her consternation at the sudden stretching of her nether regions. It was fortunate her female parts were well hidden inside the jock container or she would have been spitted from both sides at the very same time like a pig on turning handle. After a distressed series of shameful grunts, she settled down to accepting the juicy but unwanted reception from the addled pair. It was far too late to either resist or lament the incident, but she did her best to retain her dignity and not allow a single tear to mark her shameful treatment.

The Captain came on the scene and laid both sex-starved crew members out unconscious on the deck in short order. He used the clean towels to tend to Grace’s lower extremities and lifted her face up to his to kiss with sincere affection for her closeness of intimate contact. She was confused because she had no doubt the poor man had no idea she was female and she was certain he was not one of those loose thinking souls with no regard for gender or compliance. She fell to her knees and gave him her oral best hoping that he would pat her on her head and tell her,

“You have done very well. Now, bend over and give me what I need to make my day.”

It was too good to take a risk of foreswearing the moment with too much conversation and she wisely kept her mouth shut except for the dispensing of favors to his sturdy member.

Their arrival at the port of call was sooner than Grace had hoped for because she still had no chance to broach the subject of gender assignment with the Captain from Castile. Since the cargo of the captured vessel was not of high enough value to line their pockets with pieces of eight, the pirate crew was most interested in the results of the Robinson family sale on the slave block. Molly was saved from the ignominy of being sold like some silly cow for labor and nocturnal pleasure. A few of the more splendid physical male specimens from the captured crew were auctioned off as well since they had more than enough hands for manning the two ships with ease.

Grace received a fright when the Captain from Castile told her,

“There might be a sizable prize for a good-looking cabin boy with this crowd, my pretty lad. You have the face of an angel and a bottom rigged out like a wanton female under full sail.”

She looked up at him from her position on her knees with the consternation visible on her face and drew a laugh from the Captain. She realized immediately that he was just having some sport with her and she relaxed her urge to flee the place with triggered caution.

After the last Robinson daughter was auctioned off to a dark-skinned trader from below the equator, Grace decided to return to the ship and avoid the looks from some of the more astute flesh traders who had that knowing look in their eyes that betrayed their suspicion of her well-concealed secret.

The Captain from Castile informed her that he had been put in command of the captured vessel originating in Portsmouth and that he was going to rename it, The Jolly Roger.

She thought that was indeed most appropriate and was relieved that he assumed she would be joining his crew. Molly was assigned to the galley for a cook’s helper but she was there primarily to make the voyage less boring for the crew in those hours when they were not laboring on the ship’s watch assignments. Fortunately, the Captain informed the crew that his “cabin boy” was not to be subjected to hazing and she hoped her disguise would hold for bit longer and allow her time to break the news to her master in a manner that would not trigger a hostile attitude on his part.

The two ships parted ways with the agreement they would meet back at the port of call in the Dry Tortugas the following season and split all booty in half for all the members of the crews. That way, if one of the ships met with some unforeseen disaster, the sharing of the treasure would still sustain the entire entourage for another year.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.