Schoolgirl Thighs - My Downfall - Cover

Schoolgirl Thighs - My Downfall

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Chapter 3: Exposed

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Exposed - Our hero is a successful twenty-seven-year-old teacher. Big, strong, fit and clever, he has it all. Looks too. So just the one little weakness, really.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

Jill plied me with vodka Monster while Year 10’s alpha girl sucked me. I surveyed Sandra’s back and ass as she experimented on me, not getting much more than my cockhead in.

Her shoulders are broad, and that gives a taper to her back, down to her waist which is not tiny by any means but definitely feminine. There are neat muscle shapes all over her. Then her shape flares out to her broad ‘fuck me if you dare’ pelvis that looks so strong, with her amazing thighs flowing from her potent ass.

“Some more?” Now Melanie was offering me another refill. Sociable, charismatic Melanie with her ever-ready smile. Year 10’s most photogenic bod too. I moved my head so she could put the glass to my lips. She tipped the glass too much and although I tried to take it all, some spilled over my chin and onto my chest.

Melanie giggled and leaned in to lick it off. She bumped heads with Sandra and they both giggled.

“Just as well you’re nice and big,” smiled Jill, still sitting on my knee, “so we can all play with you at once.”

I smiled back at her. She’s the clever one, and delectable.

There had to be quite a lot of vodka in that drink.

Sandra took her mouth off my cock to lick the tickling dribbles of drink off my abdomen. I slid further down the sofa to give them more room, lifting Jill on my left knee so I could move my foot.

“Oooh you’re so strong Justin,” she laughed, steadying herself on my other leg.

Sandra had kept her hand on my cock. It’s a broad, strong hand, more suited to massage than sensual fondling, but she was doing a pretty good job with it.

“Can I have a go?” Melanie asked Sandra, and next thing it was her small, plump-lipped mouth and her narrow, delicate hand that was swamping me with sex.

I was starting to gasp and writhe when Jill wanted a go, and she helped herself to a minute’s cocksucking self-education before Sandra took over again.

By now I was on the brink and only a few seconds later I started cumming, and Sandra stayed with it and swallowed it all. I came down from the high to find her looking up at me making a bit of a face.

“Don’t look at me,” I said, “I have no idea what it tastes like.”

“It’s not that bad,” she claimed. She wasn’t going to admit it hadn’t been such a great experience.

“Well you can tick it off your list,” I said. I managed not to sound bitter.

“That’s right,” she was feeling the vodka enough not to be suspicious, “so now you can do one of us.”

“I’ve read men aren’t much good at it,” Melanie sniggered.

“San’s had some, and that worked didn’t it?” Jill grinned at her, “Why don’t you and me both get some and then see who’s going to finish?” Her friend nodded and they moved.

Clearly someone in Deirdre’s gang had set a standard of being licked and sucked to orgasm. We reorganised to have Jill and Melanie laying back on the sofa side by side, with their lovely legs open and their teen pussies awaiting my devotion.

Straight away though there was an objection.

“Ow I think you need to shave Justin,” Melanie flinched as my stubble grated on her soft inner thighs.

So I was sent off ignominiously to shave and make myself worthy. When I returned I was put to work, and I had to admit it was pleasing when both of them responded and I was alternating between two wet, distended pussies each with its own lovely fragrance and accompanying girlie gasps.

Jill seemed to be getting there first, so on her fifth or sixth go I slid my arms under her knees, spread my hands under her firm little ass, lifted her up and applied some pressure and tongue-fucking and real suction, and she started. She jerked sexily in my grasp as the orgasm gripped her, then she writhed beautifully for a few exquisite seconds, before relaxing with a happy sigh. I laid her gently back down.

“That was so beautiful Justin,” Sandra mocked. I realised I’d let my emotional side get the better of me for a moment. It had to be the drink. I couldn’t think of a reply that wouldn’t make things worse, so I didn’t say anything.

“I think I’d like a fuck to finish,” said Melanie, making me aware that my cock was big and fully serviceable. I shuffled over and slid it in, fairly easily compared to her first time. Melanie thrust up to meet it and grabbed my chest to urge me on. I fucked her slow and deep, which I was picking up is how she likes it.

She came quickly and none too quietly. I hoped my neighbours weren’t listening. I slowed to a stop as her spasms died away, still hard in her as she’d cum so fast. She smiled cheerfully up at me, clearly having a great time blackmailing her teacher into eating and fucking her to a nice illegal climax.

“That’s mine I think,” Sandra was looking down at where my cock was still nestled in Melanie. I withdrew it and offered it up as instructed, and then I was trying not to cum while I fucked Sandra’s gloriously fuckable body.

It was tricky because I was well along of course, but luckily she’s as sexy as she looks. It wasn’t long before she was there again and I was spurting euphorically into her powerful, pulsating pussy, while she pulled on me and thrust her ‘fuck THIS’ pelvis up to milk every drop, as deep as she possibly could.

“You’re seriously into your female pupils Dr Richards,” she grinned up at me as we subsided, setting off a fresh guilt trip. I’d half forgotten she’s only sixteen, with her size and confidence.

“Well we knew that already,” smirked Jill, “that was where it started.”

“I thought it started with Deirdre calling you ‘kiddie virgins’?” I wasn’t too drunk to remember.

“Well it was both,” Melanie told me, “she did post that but we weren’t going to be sluts over it. The guys they do it with...”

“Yeah,” Sandra took it up, “if you hadn’t been there ogling us and soooo hooked on my thighs we’d have just called them sluts and said we hoped the antibiotics were keeping up with their std’s, but as it was we had this option.”

I realised I was unconsciously stroking her gorgeous thighs, while I tried to digest this news. The relaxed muscle moved easily, feeling both sensual and confident somehow, then when she tensed it it was rock hard. I couldn’t get enough of it.

She was working her muscles just to toy with me. Practising tensing one muscle at a time, showing off her coordination and exposing my addiction. Smiling that mocking smile while I obsessed over her thigh.

“I don’t know about you but I could do with something to eat,” said Jill.

“Yeah I didn’t eat properly before I came out,” agreed Melanie, “Piza? Or an Indian?”

“There’s that new Thai takeaway,” said Sandra.

They didn’t even have to say I’d be paying. Evidently the plan was to have a good time and fuel up for a night of sex. So forty minutes later (no coincidence I reckoned) I was taking off the clothes I’d put on to receive the delivery, and we were sitting in the kitchen sharing the meal.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” Jill asked me.

“I did,” I rasped, “until you lot decided you had to have use of my house.” They looked quizzically at me and I gave them the gist of what had happened to Liz.

“Oh I’m sorry,” Sandra looked me in the eye as she said it, “we didn’t think.”

“Never mind,” I said, “it wasn’t that serious.” There was no point having a go at her now. Teens are like that - they don’t always have enough experience to see consequences coming.

“I’m sorry too,” said Jill and Melanie.

“It’s okay,” I said. I believed they were sorry. Perhaps it would have been better to tell Liz the whole truth, after all. When this was over I’d see.

After the meal the gang took me and the drinks upstairs. In the bedroom we took the quilt out of its cover, with the room being so warm, and Sandra brought through the quilt cover and pillows from the spare room. We settled, naked and somewhat drunk, on the two double mattresses on my bedroom floor.

My home invaders put a music channel on my TV, plied me with more vodka Monster, and by and by Jill climbed onto me, which switched my cock to a solid, tingling bar of course. We were all quite high by now on the mix of uppers and downers in the drinks, and I was losing the focus on being wronged. Perhaps their focus had lost some of its domminess too, because she felt almost affectionate.

So I fucked young Jill tenderly, cherishingly even, and shared a cum with her about twenty minutes later.

Shortly after it was Melanie’s turn again, and a bit later Sandra’s. They were gorgeous, and in a haze of drink and sex I fucked them as well as I possibly could. They came and came, and I came with them, relishing the pleasure I was awakening in their newly sexual young bodies. My own senses surfed euphorically on waves of arousal and orgasm.

I snoozed, till they woke me with kisses and stroking and some more Monster and vodka, so I could fuck Jill once more, followed by the other two in their turn. I was drunk and energised, full of love and sex, and sperm that the laws of nature said had to be planted to the max in these irresistible feminine creatures.

The teens were high on the novelty and naughtiness and power, as well as the drink, so the process repeated through the night. I’d wake up to warm, lovely bits of girl body on me and next to me. Touching me. An arm, a hand, hair, foot, breast, or even a leg. Fingertips, lips, mouths.

Fuck, snooze, drink, fuck. Over and over. I couldn’t resist them, and they were thrilled with their new adventure and insatiable.

When finally I was too exhausted for touching and sucking to get me serviceable, they started kissing each other, then - seeing how effective that was - they fondled each other, and eventually did a little play-acting with putting their clothes on so Sandra and Melanie could undress Jill between them and touch her up.

They are casually intimate, without it being sex. They shower and change together all the time of course, with all their sports, and they’re such a gang. They have no modesty at all between them. It gives them all the more power, which they had no compunction about using. My aching cock rose helplessly to each new power play - like teasing me with their lean, toned thigh muscles, twitching one at a time until I had to reach over and kiss and caress them and then, inevitably, crawl between them.

They giggled at me, fondled, kissed and sucked me, fucked me some more, then let me doze again before waking me some unknown time later for another one. Sometimes I came with them, and sometimes I didn’t cum and they swapped to carry on with the orgy while that erection lasted.

Eventually I woke up without the fondling and it was one-thirty in the afternoon.

My head was pounding and I ached everywhere, especially my cock and balls. Melanie was holding out a coffee to me.

“Thanks,” I took the coffee. Melanie was looking dishevelled, tired and unbelievably sexy. Still nude, subtly freckled, with her delicious tits sticking out, those beautiful thighs just, well, looking beautiful, and the whole of her with an evocative thoroughly-fucked aroma.

“Ha, that was seventeen girl orgasms,” Sandra was looking gleefully at her phone, “and nine for the guy, in twelve hours. They’re only on thirteen and six. Smackdown!” Her hair was damp and her stunning, naked body was fresh and glowing. I could hear the shower, where Jill had to be.

“Christ I’m supposed to be teaching,” I groaned as the realisation hit me.

“We texted, the general office, don’t worry,” Sandra waved my phone at me, grinning. MY phone! “Tummy bug. We wouldn’t want you getting the sack or anything would we?”

“Oh thanks!” I tried to keep the sarcasm out of my voice. “What have you lot got?”

“Oh we’re just skiving,” she smirked. “First time this year so nobody’ll say anything.”

God. Well I just had to hope nobody would link their absence with mine, after they’d stayed behind after class yesterday. Was it only yesterday? No, the day before: Wednesday. So today was Friday. Tomorrow was Saturday. Was that coincidence?

Jill emerged from the shower with a towel over her head and nothing over her slender, feminine little body. She smiled confidently at me as she undid the towel and shook out her long hair that reaches halfway down her back. She rubbed the towel down her hair, twisting her flexible torso effortlessly with no sense of how sexy it looked.

“Morning,” she smiled.

“Morning,” I could only smile back. I didn’t want to say anything else, that might challenge them. Maybe they’d just be tired and feel like going home. Melanie went into the shower. I drank two pint glasses of dilute squash, then it was my turn to shower. We made beans on toast for a late lunch and adjourned to the living room while, mercifully, my headache started to fade.

I put some athletics on the TV and the girls messed about on their phones. After a few minutes Sandra’s dinged and she sat up with a jerk. “Shit!” she spat as she looked at it.

Somehow I just knew it would be bad news for teacher.

“Deirdre’s given us the all-night thing okay,” she said, “but they’ve done it in the shopping centre.”

What? “Oh no,” I had to nip this new nightmare in the bud, “I am NOT getting caught with an underage pupil in public. Just not. Don’t even think about it.”

“Sorry Justin,” Sandra was sounding definite again, and not sorry in the slightest, “I’m afraid you don’t get a vote.”

“Well I’m finished for today anyway,” I tried feebly.

“I don’t think so,” grinned Melanie. “You’ve been perving us since you woke up.” She waved her thighs at me, from under her tiny skirt, and lifted her crop-top to flaunt her flawless left breast. I couldn’t stop my eyes from reacting, I knew. These three, easily the hottest girls in their year, all freshly fucked, showered and scantily clad, lounging on the sofa with me, had raised my libido to superhuman levels.

“Let’s face it Justin, you’re the hottest thing since whenever,” Sandra pounced, “as far as schoolgirls are concerned anyway. We could probably kill you if we weren’t careful.”

“It doesn’t have to be today anyway,” Jill nailed my coffin shut, “as long as you do it - so we don’t have to tell everyone what a BAD teacher you are...”

Jesus Christ, how could these girls be so ruthless? And after we’d been so intimate - to say the least - all night? They’d really felt quite affectionate I’d thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.