Mistress Monique
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Dapi Editor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An introverted wife who wants to make changes in her life and what happens when she makes the changes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Katherine climbed out of the taxi, pulled out her bag and walked up to the door. She fumbled the keys out of her purse, unlocked the door and entered the darkened house. Immediately the stench hit her, the smell of spoiled food, stale, spilt beer, wine, whiskey and unwashed clothing assaulted her like a sledgehammer.

Worriedly flicking on the lights in the living room she called out "Mom! Dad!" Increasingly worried she searched the house, turning on lights and calling for her parents until, she opened the door to her father's home office.

"Dad ... Daddy?"

Her father looked up, his face lit only by the light of his computer monitor was dirty, unshaven and haggard. "Hey Kat ... What are you doing home? Is it Christmas Break already?"

"No, Daddy, it's only Thanksgiving." She said "Where's Mom?"

"She's gone Kat. She's gone..." he sobbed as a masked, red haired woman in a black leather and latex catsuit sucked off a giant cock on his computer screen.

"Oh Daddy!" she said as she wrapped her arms around the broken man who was her father.

Kat spent the next few days putting the house in order and prying out of her father, bit by bit, the story of what happened on that night her mother left. As her dad told her the story, Kat became increasingly angry. "That hypocritical bitch!" she thought "For years she shut down Dad and refused to do anything kinky or erotic and NOW she wants to do everything she used to refuse him. Only with someone else!" "The Bitch is gonna pay! she growled.

Her mind made up, Kat spent the next few days searching the internet for any and all information regarding Dick Rayde, Mistress Monique, Maddy or Madeline Forrester. There wasn't much regarding her mother but, there was a lot regarding Dick Rayde's company, Richard Rayder Enterprises.

Armed with this information Kat sat down to talk to her father. "Daddy, what do you want to do regarding Mom?" she asked.

He looked at her, took a deep breath "Kat, I love your Mother. I know she hurt us ... I ... I want ... want to make her understand ... understand how she hurt us. I really want for us to be a family again." He paused, looked down at his hands "I just ... just don't know how to make that happen"

"Ok, Dad. I may have some ideas on that." She slapped a folder of papers on his desk "Take a look at this. These are some financial reports I found on the web regarding Dick's company. What do you think?"

Bob flipped through the pages, pulled out a pad and made some notes. Finally he looked at his daughter "He's definitely doing something. It's not big or glaring enough to warrant an official audit. But, he most definitely is breaking several California tax laws."

Kat's voice dropped, "Dad, can you get the goods on him? Find out where the money is going?" she hissed.

Bob, startled by the sheer hate in his daughter's voice, looked at her. He straightened up, picked up the papers, straightened them, looked at them and said "I can do this! It won't hold up in court..."

"Don't worry about that Dad. This is payback!" Kat smiled "Do whatever it takes, follow the money, I'll handle Mom

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.