Going Back to Cali - Cover

Going Back to Cali

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A broken heart woman goes to Cali to get her freak back

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Group Sex   Black Female   Black Male   Size  

Angie was just coming to the end of her only relation ship she has ever known. She should of seen it coming, but, she had all her love invested and that's hard to let go.

She cried, got upset and questioned why? She became depressed all the while hoping it was just a bad dream. Waiting for a call from him that would end her misery. That never happened; she still holds hope in her heart for her first love and lover.

Angie developed some on line friends, men who couldn't wait to be with her. She posted a picture of her self, which got a lot of attention.

She was amazed at all the intention she was getting and why not Angie is a very lovely woman. Her dimensions are that she standing about five foot five, shoulder length hair, caramel complexion, lovely lips, nice thirty six size breast, round hips and a sexy azz.

As she got to know these men, three things became clear to Angie. She started to feel good about her self. She became more confident talking to men. Last but not least, there are a lot of men who want to get in her panties.

These men offered her the world, show her there cocks and begged for her company. She saw through most of that for what it was worth. But, it sure lifted her spirits and at time made her very wet.

Through the many men she got to know. She developed areal friendship with three men from California. Independent of each other, all with things that she found worthy, they all want her to come west so they could treat as the queen she is.

This went on for awhile and little by little Angie told each of them about the other. There was some jealousy, but, all in all they were content to share her. They all wanted very much to see her and spend time with her.

But, the economic time was bad. Neither man could afford to send for her from Georgia on there own. All three agreed that she needed to have a trip worthy of a Queen.

That's when one of the three suggested that the men get together and send for her. One could take care of the accommodations. One could take care of all the food and the other could take care of all the entertainment.

At first Angie was against it, but, the men grew on her. Telling her how good they would treat her and how good they would fuck her.

It had been awhile since Angie had some dick and even though she had great self control. Her clit did jump at having three men wait on her hand and foot. These men would provide for her, feeding her, entertaining her and keeping hard cock in her.

A trip to Cali sounded good right about now, a get away from her common life in Decatur. Mom and Baby Sis could get along with out her for a week or two, while she goes and get her freak on.

Angie gave the green light to the men to set things up and that she wanted to leave in two weeks. She instructed them she would like to be in Cali for a week and a half. That's all the time her job would let her take.

The guys went to work with visions of putting there cocks in Angie's tight pussy. They all had there assignments which they took care in planning, in hopes of being rewarded for there efforts.

Angie left for work that morning feeling pretty good about going to Cali. It was all she could think about. All the sights she would see, all the fun she would have and all the cock she was going to fuck.

It had been awhile since she felt this good about things. Finally things were going her way. She thought about each man. What they had and how they mad her feel.

Daron, Dell and Jeremiah were very different men Angie became to know on line. Daron is light skinned, very good looking and a little on the shy side. It took him a few months before he worked up the nerve to show her his nice nine inch penis.

Dell is chocolate man with very nice lips. Very bold and all he talks about is fucking her. His ten inch cock was whipped out for her the first day on cam. In fact that's how she seen all there pricks, on the computer.

Jeremiah was a average man with rugged good looks. It's his idea that they all go in and send for her. Of the three, he was the least attractive to her. Still, his smile did things to her, but, his six inch cock was a turn off.

Her clit jumped as she thought about each man and how they would feel in her. Angie became moist and she became horny. Just as each man began to check in on line.

Daron was first giving her the flight information. Making sure she understood all the connections. After that he asked her the color of her panties which made her wet.

Dell came on next to give her the hotel accommodations. A suite at a very nice hotel, he told her he wanted to fuck her in every room. Then he asked her when was the last she finger fucked her pussy.

That questioned deepened her lust and made her squeeze her thighs together, as Angie gave him the hot details. He told her he was hard and wanted to fuck her bad.

Jeremiah popped on her screen, biding her good after noon. He gave her the itinerary which sounded wonderful. Some of the places even sounded erotic. Then he told her about how he masturbated to her picture.

That information almost made Angie cream at her desk. Good thing she only had fifteen minutes to go. Her panties were soaking wet. She couldn't to get home and play with her pussy.

Angie was going to finger her pussy on cam in front

of the guys. Angie wanted to give them a treat and a tease for coming through for her trip. She also wanted to quench her burning lust.

Angie quickly did the things she does for the house and showered. She oiled herself real well, she knew it made her skin show up real well on cam.

She got comfortable in her bra and sexy panties as she turned on her laptop. All three men were already on line. She greeted them and asked what they were up to.

Right off the bat, Dell wanted to see her kitty. Daron and Jeremiah just asked how she was doing. She told all three she loved what they did for her and she had a treat for them.

Angie then turned on her cam and all three responded with a WOW! Her heart raced as she watched the men glued to there screens. She then slipped off her bra and her nipples throbbed. They were very erect and begged to be touched, pinched and stroked, which she quickly obliged.

She started with slow longing circles around her nipples, sending pleasure all through her aroused body. The guys were typing all kinds of lewd things that were turning her on.

Angie stroked her nipples then she pinched them. The teasing pain shot to the tip of her clit, causing it to jump and her pussy juices to flow. Her sensual touch knew just what to do with her erect nipples.

Her desire grew with each touch as she went back to circling her nipples with the tips of her fingers. Every move planed to tease, excite and arouse.

With all eyes on her she rolled her eyes back and sent her fingers south. Even the lewd words being types stopped, while they watched the movement of her traveling digits.

Angie's heart began to race when she looked into the screens and saw the horny men looking back at her. They all had there cocks, stroking slowly as they watched her play with her pussy.

She was soak and wet now, all the eyes and the hard cocks deepened her desire. Her two fingers graced her click as she plunged them into her pussy. The brief touched sent bolts of pleasure through her body.

Her fingers filled her pussy just enough to give her pleasure, but, a long hard penis would really get her off right about now. She could hardly wait to fuck all those dicks she was watching on her screen.

But, working with what she had would have to do for now, as she slowly pumped her tight hole. The three sensations were really causing her juices to flow. The two fingers shoved in her pussy, the slow motion fucking her tight hole and the full lustful attention of the men watching her.

These feelings were driving her to pinch, twist and pull at her erect nipples. They throbbed and jumped with pleasure. Her clit was swollen to the point of throbbing bliss and her pussy walls clamped down on her pumping fingers.

Thoughts of unbridle lust ran threw her mind. Angie thought of Dell's big fucking ten inch cock shoving in and out of her hungry, wet pussy. Jeremiah with his small fat cock was in her tight ass. While she sucked and fondled Daron's cock and balls.

These thoughts made her fingers pump fast, pinch and twist her nipples hard. She saw in her minds eye. Daron spunking all his thick cumm onto her face and tits, she saw Jeremiah tense up and fill her as with a load of hot jism.

Her body reached climax, her pussy gripped her fingers as she saw Dell pound, long and deep into her cunt. In her minds eye, Angie saw his huge cock parting and spreading her soft pussy lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.