Life: the Gorland Edition - Cover

Life: the Gorland Edition

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 6: Epilogue

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Epilogue - Kendra takes her family to her mother's and step father's camp. She hopes it will bring them closer together. She should watch out what she wishes for.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Magic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

It has been over a month since we got back from Florida. I had been so pissed off at Tom and the rest of the boys. I was spitting mad.

Then I remembered my own behavior. It was so unladylike. I knew it was just due to the game. And I realized that the men's behavior was also due to the game. I was just glad it was over. I didn't think I would ever be able to get myself to go to that cottage again.

I wanted to sell it outright but Tom convinced me that it wouldn't be right to expose someone else to that game room and imagine what people would say of my mom and the rest of the family if all those toys were found there. Anyways, it is never good just to rush into a decision.

I was happy to return back to my own self. No more being a slave, well except maybe for fun.

There doesn't seem to be any lasting effects ... except maybe the physical attributes like my chest and Tom's cock ... and I am a little more relaxed about my sexuality.

And I dress less conservatively ... I mean some consider it inappropriate attire but their just prudes.

"Mmmmm."

The partners at my law firm gave me a few strange looks when I came back wearing short skirts that came just above my knees and left enough buttons undone to see the ample cleavage from my larger breasts. Some of the women friends I have no longer hang with me. But I have won more cases with the male judges than ever before and I have learned how useful my body can be in distracting the opponent. It didn't take the men long to see the advantage of my new physique.

They should see what I wear around town. Talk about getting looks. Some men even take the liberty to squeeze or slap an ass cheek as I go by. Not that I complain.

"Mmmmmmm."

Tom likes my new freedom in bed. I can't believe I never gave head before the game. I love sucking cock and having my ass filled and using toys. Maybe I have changed a little.

"Mmmmmmm."

Home is certainly more relaxed now. Maybe not the first week back ... I remember the week well.

A few days after our return, Randy timidly asks me when I was going to start wearing lingerie around the house.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" I screamed at him.

Instead of shrinking back, he pressed on, "You promised Mom and you always say you should keep your word."

I had made a few promises to Randy during the game but I never intended to keep them. "I am not your slave," I told him firmly. Yet even as I said this I felt so wrong.

"What's going on our here?" Tom asked coming out of our den after hanging a few pictures.

"Randy thinks I am going to start wearing lingerie around the house like some kind of whore," I told him. I waited for him to chew Randy out.

Instead he turned to me, "Didn't you promise him?"

"Well yes but..."

"No buts about it," he interrupted. "A good parent always keeps their promise."

"You think I should saunter around in sexy lingerie?" I asked him not believing my ears.

"Why not?"

"He shouldn't see his mother in that way."

"What way?" he asked as he guides Randy and me to his den.

"Well... "My protest was cut short as I looked around his den. Tom had hung some new pictures. Alright, there were ten new pictures to be exact, pictures of the girls and me from our vacation.

There I was on poster size pictures. There was one of me humping a whip handle and another of Tanya and me stripping. Tom was pointing to a particular picture of me engulfing Randy's cock with my mouth while Jon pounded his cock into my ass from behind.

"Tom..."

"Don't be embarrassed," he grinned pulling out his cock. "You four are gorgeous."

Even as I hungered for Tom's cock, I blushed looking at Randy. "Tom! Randy is here."

"I'll share," he smiled.

"Now strip out of those clothes," he ordered. "Randy, let Mom suck you off while I screw he pussy from behind."

I tried to protest as I shed my clothing but their groping hands keep me busy as I tried to shy away from them. Seeing that Tom is not going to relent I bend over to give him access to my pussy from behind. I try one last protest but Randy grabs me by the hair and guided me toward his cock. As soon as Randy's cock touched my lips, I remembered how addictive his sperm was. How good it tasted. Then I felt Tom's hands on my hip as he guides me onto his cock.

"Mmmmm. Mmmm."

Any ways, I wear mostly lingerie around the house when it is only Family there or if Tom or Randy want to share me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.