Life: the Gorland Edition - Cover

Life: the Gorland Edition

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 4: Life of a Slave Day 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Life of a Slave Day 3 - Kendra takes her family to her mother's and step father's camp. She hopes it will bring them closer together. She should watch out what she wishes for.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Magic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

"Wake up," I hear Master Jon Command. Untangling myself from Tanya's legs, I realize to my embarrassment I had passed out while I was eating out Tanya. She stirs between my legs as Master Tom awakens her.

Damn them for seeing me this way. Damn the game for making me this way.

Glancing behind me, I see Tanya and Sally in a similar predicament except they have been sleeping with several finger shove inside each other.

As I squint in the bright light of the room, I realize it must be the middle of the night.

"It not even morning," I hear Sally groan.

"Yes it is," grins Mark. "It is just very early."

Glancing at the clock I realize it is very early, about three in the morning. Why have they gotten us up so early I wonder?

"This morning," grins Randy, "we woke you up. For the rest of our stay, you will have to wake each other up. After getting dressed and taking your places, one of you will have to come wake your master for him to help you."

Take our places? Have him help you? I know I am tired but I am still not getting it.

"I found some," I hear Tom holler from the closet. He comes out with some masks that have fake hair attached to them. "This will have to do for now," he continued handing each of us a mask. Of course, they were the same color as our collars.

"We thought it would be good to change your appearance a little so if anyone where to see any pictures of you on the Internet, they would not readily recognized you," grinned Mark. "We will have to doctor up any pictures we have taken so far; if we decided to share them."

Share them. What the fuck, am I some kind of porn star? Thinking back on yesterday, I have to omit that is what those pictures would portray.

I pull on my red mask with the red hair coming out the back. The mask ends at the bottom of my nose, with eyeholes, ear holes, and holes for my nostrils. Looking at Kate, she has blue version with jet-black hair. She looks like she is wearing a batgirl mask. Tanya's white mask has blond hair attached and Sally's purple mask converts her into a brunette. I have to admit, it does make us more anonymous.

"We will get some hair dye latter," continues Tom. "For now I want you to go find some raunchy outfits. Tanya, I think I saw some outfits that were mostly like leather straps woven together. Find one in your color and put it on."

"Sounds good to me," grins Jon. "Find one in your color," he tells me.

Randy and Mark look at each other. "Let's make it four matching outfits except in their own colors," Mark adds.

Heading to the closet, we find the outfits they are taking about. They have a built in bras but, like most of the bras in here, the front is open. The strips of leather hug our body but hide nothing. There is a chain that splits our pussy lips and ass cheeks. I feel more naked than when I had had nothing on.

"Let's go girls," rushes Randy. "You are going to be late."

'Late for what?' I wonder.

Coming from the closet the men usher us over to the windows. With the lights on inside and the darkness outside, I feel like I am in a display window.

"Let me see your wrists," commands Master Jon. Soon I am stretched out in the rack as he hoists me in place. Randy flips the spot lights on incase the lights from the living room lights are not been bright enough. Now I no longer 'feel' like I am in a display window because I now know I am in display window, displaying me. I can feel the racks slowly turn as the men step back to admire their work.

"I am sure the fishermen will appreciate this," I hear Tom happily remark.

As I slowly turn to the window I can already see running lights on a few boats in the distance.

"We'll be out around ten," Randy informs us.

Ten! It is only about three thirty now. On my next turn, I see a pair of running lights has slowed and is turning our way.

'DAMN YOU!' I want to yell. 'How can you let me hang up here like a piece of meat?' But I have learned better than to question my Masters.


I have been up here for about six hours now. I know I have dozed off a few times. The timid boats from earlier have been replace with bold captains who drive right up to the shore. At one point, just before down, one man had even been brazen enough to swim ashore and come right up to the window. Even as he took pictures, I felt myself fluctuated from wanting to kill him, to utter humiliation, to absolutely horny. My body has been winning for the last few hours as is evidence from the cum leaking down my legs.

Tom had finally gotten out of bed and told him he had to get off the island. Still the boats keep coming in. They must have radioed each other as at least twenty to thirty boats have gone by.

I can hear the men come out of the hallway as the come toward the living room.

"Have you been good slaves and given those men a good show?" asked Mark as they enter.

After a few moments of silence, he speaks up louder, "I can't hear you."

"Yes Master," we whisper.

"Louder," commands Jon, "and more tell me what the men have been able to enjoy. Kendra first."

"Yes Master," I speak loudly. "They have admired my breas ... boobs and ass and pussy. The have watched my juice as it drools down my legs." I am beat red but feel much more exhilarated even as I say this.

"They love looking at my sexy young body," continues Tanya. "They imagine being able to stick their cocks deep in my pussy."

"They want my soft lips sucking their long rods," continues Sally. "They want me to come out there and service them right now."

"They see my scrumptious ass," take over Kate. "They imagine bending me over a couch and parting my cheeks with the enormous cocks."

"Much better," Jon smiles. "You're training is coming along just fine."

Training? Damn him. But he is right, as long as we are in this game; our obedience is rewarded by pleasure. I have had more sex than ever in my life. More orgasms than the sum of all my life to this point and still my body is crying out for more.

"Let's take them down. I am hungry and they need to make breakfast."

After letting us down, Randy goes and closes the shades. I can imagine the disappointment of the men on the boats.

We head to the kitchen. I wonder if they will use us even now. Embarrassingly enough, I am disappointed when breakfast is so tame. I mean they do cope their feels as we walk around the table, Randy does fill our bowl with his cum after Kate sucks on him for a while, but otherwise it is uneventful.

Soon we are sitting next to the game. I find myself looking forward to it. I know it must just be because I want it all to end. We are trapped as slaves until this game is finished.

Mark reads the rules.

OBEDIENCE TO ALL MASTER PLACES IN CONTROL.

AT THE START OF THIS SECTION, MASTERS SPIN AND EXCHANGE SLAVES. HIGH SPIN GETS THE FIRST PICK.

MASTERS FILL IN BLANKS ON CARD

LAST 5 SPACES ARE AN ALL-PLAY

DETAILS DECIDED ON BY MASTER ON THE SPACE

ORDER OF PLAY IS DETERMINED BY ORDER THE MASTERS ENTERED SLAVE POOL 2.

Now we are winning of a game. I can only hope Tom wins and picks me. 'And what are the blanks?' I shudder as I wonder.

"Alright," grins Tom. "Let's have some fun." He spins the spinner. It finally stops at a five. I grin at myself, not daring to meet his eyes.

Jon is next. "I need some Lady Luck," he grins to himself as he squeezes my ass. His lucky squeeze must have worked as the spinner stops at six. Shit, I wanted Tom to get me. At least I am already used to him being my Master.

Mark gets up and gives it a whirl. I listen to the spinner goes around and around until it finally stops on two. "Damn," I hear him grumble.

"My turn," grins Randy as he gives it a spin.

I just hope he doesn't tie Tom. I see the spinner slow as it nears the six, then it clicks to a five, four and finally stops at a three. I am safe. I let out my breathe in relief.

"OK girls, form a line," command Tom.

What does he need a line for? They have already seen us naked.

Jon is first. He walks around in front of us, checking our mouths, testing our pussies with his finger. God I am horny. Going around behind us, I can feel him squeeze up my ass. Let's just get this over with.

"This is a hard choice. I am going to take ... Tanya. I want to try some of that young ass."

Tanya? I can't believe my disappointment. Not that I can blame Jon. She is one hot chick. I mean I have sure enjoyed...

Fuck. Well at least I get Tom. That is whom I wanted anyways. He goes through the same ritual Jon did. Checking our orifices, squeezing our ass and boobs.

"This is fun," I hear him chuckle. "We should trade more often."

Enough is enough.

"I am going to take ... Kate. I always wanted to sample my sister-in-law. And she sure is on hot dancer."

I must be burning up as I am rejected again.

Randy approaches Sally and me. I find myself jutting my tits out a little further and tightening up my buns.

"This is hard," he grimaces. "I've always wanted to get in my sister's pants since she matured..."

Damn I was going to be rejected again.

"But Mom has been the object of my erections much longer," he continues. "And look at those tits she has."

I proudly follow him to his seat jutting out my chest.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! How can I actually be taking pleasure in becoming my son's sex slave? This fucking GAME!!!

"I guess I get you again," I hear Mark tell Sally. "Even loosing I win."

"Let's take a quick ride on our new mounts before the game starts," Tom hollers as he unsnaps and unzips his pants without waiting for a reply. The others heartily agree.

The four of us are lined up and bent over, hanging onto the back of the couch for support. Soon I can hear them approach from behind. Randy taps my feet with his, indicating that I need to spread them apart further.

My son's cock starts brushing my pussy lips. God, the other time he fucked me, I had been half out of my mind with lust, unable to think clearly. Now I not only know it is my son's cock but I also realize how strong I desire to have in me as I feel my pussy start to moisten up.

"Show me that tight pussy of yours," Randy talks to me.

As the head of his cock splits my pussy, I find myself pushing back all too eagerly against his cock. This is a conscious choice, I realize. But I cannot resist.

I can feel every vein on his cock as he slides into my juicy pussy. I am on fire. I find myself fucking him back as he starts thrusting himself into me. God his cock feels so good. Soon we are on a frantic rhythm. I feel his hands come around from behind me and grope my tits.

"Squeeze my nipples," I plead.

"Tell how much you love it," he comes back.

I only hesitate for a minute. "I need you so bad Rand ... Master. Fill me with your cock. Fill your slave with your cock. Let your slave's pussy milk you dry. Pinch your slave's nipples. Use your slave. Fuck her silly!! FUCK HER HARDDD!!!!!"

As I am cresting, so is Master. I can feel his hot jism fill my pussy to overflowing. GOD it feels so good. MORE!!

"ARGHHHH!!!!! OARGHHHHH!!!!! FUCKKKKKK!!!!!" I scream as the orgasm floods my senses.

Hardly missing a stroke, Randy turns me around and guides my mouth on his still spurting cock. "Clean up your mess slave."

Soon I hear Sally scream in pleasure as Mark fills her hole. Having seen Randy's example, she too is soon kneeling next me sucking her master clean.

While we wait for the endurance champs, Tom and Jon, Randy has me continue to suck on him. I can hear Tanya's multiple groans of joy as she continues to climb, one orgasm after another. Damn, it turns me on just listening to her and Kate let alone the fact that Randy's cock is stiffening in my mouth.

My sister Kate can't seem to get enough of Tom's huge cock. Even as I glance over as Tom withdraws from her pussy and drives his cock in to her ass.

"Goooddd!!! NO ... yess ... Yes!!!" she hollers as she is stretched to the maximum capacity.

Mark has Sally on the floor as he finger fucks her pussy. Every ten to twenty strokes, he drips his pussy coated fingers over her mouth and has her lick them clean. Soon she is on her way to another orgasm under Mark's strong fingers.

Randy is completely recovered as he fucks my face for all it is worth. "Come on bitch, you can do better!" he hollers at me. "It is time you used that sharp mouth of yours for something other than ruining every man's life."

Ruining every man's life? Fuck, he tastes so good. Just enough of my flavor mixed in to compliment his juicy cock. Swallowing him I work my tongue up his shaft to his balls. The feel of them smacking my chin as he humps me is incredible.

"That's it, Cock Sucker," he encourages me.

Soon I feel his balls tighten as he sends a torrent of cum down my throat. Some leaks past my lips and drips down my breasts even as I try to swallow every last drop.

I can hear Tom and Jon loose it in their slaves as they to go over the edge.

Mark stands up next to me as he stands up. "Let's get a little beer and then on with the game."

Ten minutes later, we are lined up at the board and ready to begin.

Tom and Kate go first. The spinner stops on two. What will today bring.

OBEY YOUR MASTER IN EVERYTHING. STRAP ON AND FUCK ______.

Strap on and fuck? What does that mean. I see Kate must know as she blushes ten shades of red.

"STRAP ON AND FUCK Sally," grins Tom. "I've seen how you have been drooling over her. And you better take charge or else I will have to get the whip out."

I watch Sally go over to the closet and return with a two-headed dildo and a belt. Kate walks over to Sally.

"Moisten this up Sal ... Slave," she commands.

"More vulgarity than that," comments Tom.

"Suck this cunt," commands Kate.

Sally looks on in intimidation as Kate stands over her. Grabbing the dildo, she starts sucking it like a cock; first one end and then the other.

"Now me slut," grins Kate. She almost seems to likes this role.

Sally starts running her tongue over Kate's smooth lips. Kate is more than ready as Sally dives into her pussy with her tongue. Soon she is flicking Kate's clit and we can hear Kate groan.

"On with it," commands Tom.

Looking reluctant, Kate pulls Sally's head away. "Now dress me bitch," she points to the dildo.

Sally spreads Kate's lips as she inserts the dildo. Using the belt, she reaches her arms around Kate and fastens it behind her. She holds the hug as she cuddles Kate's buns. Finally she lets go and looks at Kate with puppy dog eyes.

"Over the couch, whore." Soon Sally is bent back over the couch as Kate approaches her sporting the ten-inch dildo. With no warning, she rams the entire dildo deep into Sally's gash.

"Ugmmmph!!," groans Sally.

Kate pumps away at her as we all watch entranced by the scene before us.

It doesn't take either of them long before the both are wriggling in ecstasy. Kate slides down Sally's legs, pulling Sally on top of herself.

Tom allows them to catch their breath before calling them back into place. It is only then that I realize they haven't been using a leash.

Mark and Sally go next. Master Mark spins a one and we watch their piece move forward.

OBEY YOUR MASTER IN EVERYTHING. HAVE ______ LICK YOUR ASSHOLE.

Wasn't it bad enough cleaning the floor of...

"I'll let you choose the slave. Make sure whoever it is tongues your asshole good," commands Mark.

I see Sally look around at us. We all try to avoid her eyes.

"Well Whore," I hear her voice. "I pick you." Looking up, I am relieved to see her pointing to Kate. Some just return, I imagine.

Sally walks back over to the couch and has Kate come up behind her on her knees. Holding onto the couch to keep her balance she commands Kate, "Spread those cheeks slut, and lick me good."

Kate obeys. I know Mark did not command her to call Kate a slut but I have to admit; I enjoy seeing Kate used this way. This is especially true after how she fucked Sally.

We all watch as Kate's tongue starts on the rim of Sally hole. Disgusting is my first thought. Yet even as I think this I find my own ass tingle with pleasure as I watch. Soon Kate's face is buried in Sally's ass as she drives her tongue in.

"That's right bitch," Sally says hoarsely. "All the way in."

As Kate reams Sally's ass with her tongue, her other hand automatically reaches around and starts finger Sally's pussy. I look over to the Masters expecting a correction but they are too enthralled with the show to say anything.

Soon Sally's breath comes out raspy as she tells Kate, "Get that tongue in as deep as you can..." Then there is deep groan as her own hands start needing her tits. Finally out comes a loud, "YESSS!!" as she crosses over.

Kate stops, keeling obediently behind her. Sally turns around and gives her a full, long kiss as a reward.

Jon waits until they return to their seats and then spins. Again the spinner stops on a one.

OBEY YOUR MASTER IN EVERYTHING. LICK ______ ASSHOLE.

"Who do you choose?" Jon asks Tanya. As she looks around, I know whom she will choose. Only one lady can lick her ass, me.

"Kendra," she ashamedly whispers.

"Take more control," Jon commands her. "And don't use her name."

"Come over here slave," she days a little more forcefully, " and lick my ass."

I crawl over to her on my knees. If there were one ass in this room that I might want to lick, it would be hers.


By the time we are done, neither of us can believe the pleasure we have gotten from this. It has somehow made us closer, at least sexually. I never thought it could get me going to lick someone's ass.

"Damn, you two were hot," groans Randy. I think we night need to take a break.

By a break, he meant getting his cock inside of me. And that is what all the Masters want, a slave to take off the mounting tension. It would be another hour before we returned to the game.

Randy comes back eager to go. He spins a two. Damn, we are going slowly through this round.

OBEY YOUR MASTER IN EVERYTHING. STRAP ON AND FUCK ______.

"STRAP ON AND FUCK Tanya," smiles Randy. "I will enjoy watching my Mom screw my girl. And you better not be nice about it."

I look over to where Kate had discarded the strap-on-dildo. Mixed emotions go through me. How can I do this? How can I not do this?

Looking back at My Master, I realize there is no choice.

"OK slave, prep the cock for me."

I watch her as she deep throats one end and then the other. Just knowing she must taste Kate's and Tanya's juice on it is enough to start me going.

"Enough of that slut, strap on my equipment."

It does feel good to be in control, I can almost understand how our masters must feel.

Speaking of feelings, I enjoy the feel of the nice thick dildo as Tanya works it into me. God it feels so good, especially as she licks my pussy around the edges.

"Ummm," a groan escapes my lips. "Blow me while you strap it on."

I watch as she sucks the dildo into her mouth even as she reaches her arms around me. Her chin is pressed against the bottom of my pussy as she cinches the straps. Even though I cannot feel her mouth on the dildo, the erotic scene plus the sensation of her lips as they come in contact with my pussy gets me dripping wet.

"Enough," I tell her in a hoarse voice, "bend end over the couch and prepare to be speared."

I watch her cute ass as she bends over the couch. I bring the dildo to the entrance of her pussy and play around. I can tell she wants it as she tries to mount it by pushing her ass toward me. I draw back enough to keep her from succeeding. Then as her frustration mounts, I quickly shove the whole dildo deep into her.

As I pump her, I find myself being screwed. It is the strangest and most erotic feeling. I still love the feel of a hot cock better but... "Ohhhh ... Shitt..."

"Ummmmm ... Ugh ... YESSS... " I hear my Tanya answers my groans.

I reach around and grab two handfuls of soft tits, grinding my own nipples against her back.

"UGGHHHH!!" It feels so good. I reach down and massage her inner thighs as I go over the edge.

"FUCKKK FUCKKK FUCKKK!!!" answers my scrumptious slave. As my knees give out, I pull Tanya down on top of me. We end in a similar heap as Kate and Sally had recently found themselves in. My pussy is still spasming around the dildo as Tanya's hips keep bucking against me. One large thrust and I hear her scream one last, "FUCK!!!!" at the top of her lungs before her sweaty body reclines against me.

Our Masters give us a few minutes to regain our composure and separate us.

Leading us back to our places Master Tom approaches the board. He spins a three, the biggest spin of the day. Kate takes the lead, stopping just short of the "All-Play" spaces...

OBEY YOUR MASTER IN EVERYTHING. TEASE ______ INTO SUBMISSION. (Command Orgasm On Demand)

"Let's see you work on your sister, Kendra." Tom is a little too eager for this. My body still has not recovered from the last play. "Better strap her in place; on the table."

Kate leads me back to the table while Tom has Sally and Tanya get the straps from the closet. After directing me to lie on my back, Sally and Tanya help Kate strap me to the table. Soon I am strapped firmly in place in a spread eagle position. Even though Kate won't make eye contact, I cannot help but notice how rigid her nipples are and how flushed her chest is as s she takes control.

"What does it mean, 'Orgasm on demand'?" Kate asks Tom.

"I imagine you have been given the power to give or keep her from reaching and orgasm.

Kate tries to hide her smile as she approaches me. "Can I use the other slave to help?"

"Go for it."

I remember the treatment we had administered to Tanya on the rack. Now Kate would not have to let up to keep me on the edge and she could get me to orgasm more than once.

"Any touch on your body will increase your arousal," grins Kate as she thinks up her command. "Any touch will feel ten times more erotic than normal. The arousal will continue to grow in you until you reach an orgasm. And you will not be able to reach an orgasm without my permission."

"Each of you, touch her as gently as you can. Tanya, you work on her breasts. Sally, you work on her legs."

Starting at my belly, she runs her fingernails lightly down my stomach heading for my crotch. At the same time, Tanya starts running her fingertips along my breasts, circling my nipple but never touching them. Sally has starts running her fingers along the inside of my thighs, starting at my knees and working towards my pussy.

It starts as a ticklish feeling and I cannot help but giggle. But even as I giggle, my body starts to tingle in respond to their touch. Soon the ticklish feeling is lost in the mounting lust of my body.

"Ummmmm!! Ohhhhh!!! Yessss!!!" I start groaning. "Just shove it in," I ask Kate to shove her fingers in my pussy as she gently runs them over my outer lips.

Bending down she starts blowing on my cunt.

"AAAAWWW!!!!!" I cannot believe how quick I have gotten going. "Please," I ask her as I am already on the brink.

She climbs on the table, straddling my face. I understand what she wants as I begin to kiss her up. Even her pussy on my lips has an erotic feel. Turning around facing my crotch, she starts to return the favor. I feel her fingers as she gently opens me up. Soon her tongue has found its way inside me. I try fucking her tongue as I continue to rise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.