Queens: Four of a Kind - Cover

Queens: Four of a Kind

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 10: Set Free?

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Set Free? - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

When we get back to Maggie's and come in the door, I see Maggie and Trish still licking clean the mess where Maggie was tied up. Abbey is just going over to where Trish had been tied up. I couldn't help but noticed they looked like dogs lapping up spilt juice off the floor with their asses in the air. I can tell Brad is deciding if he can get it up one more time as he looks at their rear ends.

"Go help you sister Abbey," he directed me.

I go over and start lapping at a puddle of sperm and Trish's pussy juice on the floor. As humiliating as this is, I still love the taste of jism and pussy mixed together. I fear I might just leave another puddle of cum if I have to do this much longer.

"Don't stop working but I want you whores to listen," Brad commands us. "There are going to be some new house rules. First, you are going to find a new house that you can all live in together with three or four bedrooms. Once I move in Maggie and I will share a bedroom and Randy will have his own. You three can decide how to share the others."

Once he moves in, I look to Maggie with horror and sympathy.

"Second, you are going to stay in shape. That means eating right and exercising. I want all of you to do at least 30 minutes of aerobics a day. You will wear only the smallest and tightest leotards and will exercise in the living room. If anyone or I watch you will not protest, in fact it will excite you. You will act as if you don't realize they are even there. And while we are talking about exercising, that brings me to rule number three. I want each of you to become proficient in dance, stripping that is," he leers at us. "Each bedroom will have a full size mirror which you are to strip in front of every night. You can strip in front of each other if you so desire. You are to try your best to look sexy and smutty. When you have all become proficient at this, I am going to hire you out at some of the strip clubs."

Damn it, I thought we went all through this so we wouldn't get exposed to the public. I want to tell him to fuck himself but all I do is continue to lick up puddles of his cum.

"Forth, you keep your bushes well trimmed. I will allow a one inch strip of hair down there and no more. Fifth, you won't cut your hair on your head any shorter than shoulder length. No matter how you feel, you will abide by these rules."

"Now for specifics," he smiles. "Abbey and Trish, you will both go out in the next week and get your nipples pierced. Abbey, I want you to wear nipple dangles form now on. Trish, I want you to get nipple shields." Damn it all isn't enough that we are his slaves? He turns to me. "Pam, in the next week you will get the words 'cock hole' tattooed just above your pussy with and arrow pointing to your cunt." I will not. I refuse. I will damn it all, I realize. "Maggie, in the next week you will get your labia pierced. I want two hole hown there on just one side and wear hoops in them." I cringe at the thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.