Queens: Four of a Kind
Chapter 8: Brad

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Brad - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Foreword

Part II was my whole motivation for writing this story but I ended up keeping it shorter than I intended. This part is has more rough sex in it just to help set the tone of the characters. I love to hear your comments - bendherovr@yahoo.com

Part I - Chapters 1-3 dealt with Pam getting help from a hypnotist, Mark, to get back at her older sister Maggie. In order to do so she finds herself on stage with her other sister Abbey as well as Maggie. You'll have to read it to find out exactly what they do. The week after finds all three sisters turned on by how they exposed themselves on stage. They decide to have a private party of strip poker using cameras for the audience. They invite a female friend Pam has met in chapter 1, Trish, to be in the game with them. Dressed as queens of spades, clubs, hearts, and diamonds, they can hide behind masks, the loser's pictures to be published online. Any who bail will have their unmasked pictures published. Finally they decide to have a 'close' friend who is 'like' a brother officiate the game.

In Part II - Chapters 4-7 find the three sisters and Trish starting a simple game of strip poker. Their friend Mark is referee for them. He brings state of the art camera, a non-descript box and some very unusual rules. They are a little freaked out by this but they trust him. Soon they find themselves doing sexual acts they never thought even thought of let alone dreamed of doing. Stranger yet, they enjoy doing them. Mark joins in the fun halfway through. In the last hand the four queens and Mark play a hand where the losers will have to do some public exposure. Mark wins and the girls draw cards. Maggie and Pam team up on a nude bike ride where they end up seeing Brad and Randy, Maggie's ex-husband and son, who snap digital pictures of them. They hope their masks hide their true identity. Abbey and Trish end up streaking the mall. On their outing they to run into Brad, Randy, and the digital camera. Today is Randy's birthday and they clean up the house before he gets home.


4:00pm Friday Night

Narrative

Maggie is in her bedroom shoving a plastic bag of various dildos under her bed. "I can't believe Mark left all these," she comments to Trish who is hiding the scepters in her closet.

"I can't believe all the lewd things we did in the last 24 hours," she comments back to Maggie.

"I know, I never had done anything like that before," agreed Maggie.

"Where did you say you girls knew Mark?" asked Trish.

"Why he was a friend of the family, just like a brother." Maggie stopped in mid sentence with a vague look on her face. The vague look turns to a horrified look as she continues, "I can't remember. I can't even remember what he looks like."

"Me neither," says Trish. "I have been trying to put a face to him for the last half an hour.

"Did we get any pictures of him?" Maggie asks.

"Except for the first few pictures of ourselves, he took them all."

"Can you remember his license plate, what state it was from, anything?" asks a frightened Maggie.

"No."

They both look at each other and realize they had been had.

"How could he have gotten us to do that?" asks Maggie disgusted with herself.

Just then they hear a car pull up.

"Shit," they both dash out to the kitchen. Abbey and Trish are tying up a bag containing the plastic cum soaked tarps. "I'll take it to the trash can," Abbey says. "I don't think I can look Randy in the eyes right now.

"I better take it," intercedes Trish. "You are his aunt and you need to wish him a happy birthday. He doesn't even know me yet."

Maggie had lit a candle in the dining room to help dispel the sex smell. 'It smelled innocent to me; I hope it would to him too, ' Maggie thinks.

Maggie gives her sisters a quick glance. They look much better after washing up. Their clothing is still a little more revealing than she would want. For that matter, her mini and tight tee shirt isn't what she would usually wear around Randy, especially with a bra that comes short of covering her nipples. 'I wonder if he made us like dressing this way?' she ponders as she hears footsteps approaching the front door.

"Happy birthday, Randy!" all three of them yell. As he comes in they swarm him with affectionate hugs and like kisses on his cheek.

"How was your day with Dad," Maggie asks as she sees Brad coming up the steps. He usually doesn't come in when he dropped off Randy. The divorce had left him bitter with her.

"Great!" came Randy's reply as a blush crept up his face. "Dad gave me a new camera and we went to the mall to the 'Gamer Weekend'. I bought this new game with the money Gamma had given me," he showed me a Skate board game in his hand.

"Can I see the camera," asks Abbey, grabbing it before he could reply. "Have you taken any picture with it yet?" She keys the review button only to see pictures of Brad and Brad's car.

Randy blushes even deeper. "Not many yet," he answers. Abbey hands it back and take the opportunity to signal Maggie that the picture were not on it now. She had hoped to be able to 'accidentally' wipe the memory stick clean.

Brad smiles at Maggie and nods his head, "Can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure," Maggie sys reluctantly.

Maggie

Brad knows something, I can tell by the look in his eyes. Just how much?

"I saw you this afternoon," he tells her when they are out of earshot of the others. "As a matter of fact, I saw all four of you little sluts." He grins at me obviously pleased with my discomfort.

"What are you talking about?" I ask innocently as I can, tying to hide the fact that my heart is racing a hundred miles an hour and I feel like puking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.