Queens: Four of a Kind - Cover

Queens: Four of a Kind

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 4: A Simple Game of Cards

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Simple Game of Cards - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

FOREWORD

I had fun writting part I but the whole story orginated around a card game. I couldn't believe how much it took to lead up to it.

Part I - Chapters 1-3 dealt with Pam getting help from a hypnotist to get back at her older sister Maggie. In order to do so she finds herself on stage with her other sister Abbey as well as Maggie. You'll have to read it to find out exactly what they do. The week after finds all three sisters turned on by how they exposed themselves on stage. They decide to have a private party of strip poker using cameras for the audience. Dressed as queens of spades, clubs, hearts, and diamonds, they can hide behind masks, the loser's pictures to be published online. Any who bale will have their unmasked pictures published. Finally they decide to have a 'close' friend who is 'like' a brother officiate the game.


Friday Night

Narrative

"Well we are all hear," says Maggie as Abbey comes through the door. "Just have to wait for the referee, why don't you go into the bathroom and snap that revealing picture of yourself," she smiles handing her a digital camera. "Pam's, Trish and mine are already on there so don't peek."

"We'll let Mark verify them for us," agrees Pam.

Abbey sheds her trench coat and hurries to the bathroom as Pam gives her the camera. "There is a tripod set up in there to use."

The three ladies grin nervously at each other while they wait for Abbey's return. Soon they hear her boots clicking down the hall.

"I see we all decided to get boots," Pam states as Abbey appears.

All four ladies stick out one leg so each of them can admire the others knee length leather boots, two pair black, two pair red.

"Aren't we dressed to fuck," grins Trish.

The four ladies stand up to show off their ensembles.

Maggie is dressed in a black micro-skirt she had worn last Friday. Every move she makes causes the skirt to pull up and reveal her crotch. This is covered only with a tight fitting thong wedged deep in her crack and a spade shaped front. Sheer black hose starting just at the top of her thighs covers her legs and disappearing into her five inch heeled knee high boots. A garter belt hidden beneath her skirt holds up the stockings. Her top is a gauzy somewhat sheer material with the two large spade shaped patches covering her breasts. Her lacy black bra obviously cupped only the bottom of her breasts, her nipple covered only by those spades on her shirt. She is wearing heavy black eyeliner and black lipstick to complement her outfit. She also has on black polish on fingernails and toenails. Black spade cutouts hang upside down from her ears.

She picks up her mask in front of her puts it on. It is a black theatre mask with a three-inch spade glued to the front. "Do you recognize me?" ask Maggie.

"Only because I know it's you," grins Abbey spinning around.

Her 'fuck me' outfit was similar to Maggie's from the waste down except in red. Her top was a brazier top, which press her tits upward, revealing a deep cleavage. He bare shoulder top revealing that she bra was likewise strapless. She donned on her mask, which was red with a red diamond glued to the front. She is wearing bright red lipstick and has painted both her finger and toenails in red. She has on large diamond shape red earrings.

"Nice outfit girl," says Trish taking her turn in the limelight. She puts on her mask and spins around for the others to see. She has a black outfit again very similar to Maggie's from the waste down. Her top is a skintight Lycra material with a club shape cut out revealing her naval. The stem of the club reveals high cut black thong panties rising above her top edge of skirt. The material clings to her breast tight enough that each globe is distinct. Her Mask is black with a club glued on the front.

"You go girl," encourages Pam as she shows off her outfit. Again, what she is wearing is almost the identical from the waist down as Abbey's. She to has accessorized in red lipstick and red nail polish. Dangling heart shaped earrings hang from her ears. Her top is a large cutout of a heart with her breasts covered with the two top hoops of the heart. It is held in place by a red halter like strap going under her arms and around her back. Again, the bear shoulders reveal that her bra is strapless.

"You better not jump around in that top," warns Mary with a smile.

Their reverie is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Better be Mark," Maggie grins looking at each of their ensembles.

"It is," answers Abbey as she opens the door to let him in.

"Hello girls," he smiles.

"Nice Truck," Abbey tells him looking out the door. "Is that a bike on that trailer?"

The other girls peak out the drawn shades to look at the driveway. A black four door Chevy truck was pulled up out front of the house and it was pulling a black motorcycle.

"Yes it is," answers Mark. "A Honda shadow 1100. I decided that if I was going to be in town for a couple weeks, I would drive and trailer my bike up here. And since I am leaving for home when I am done, I had to pack it here with me. By the way Maggie, didn't you tell me you used to have a bike?"

"It was Brad's," answered Maggie. "He took it with him when he left. It has been several years now since I drove one."

"Would you kike to go for a spin after the game? It unpacks easily enough," he adds.

"I don't know?"

"Why don't you think about it, you can decide later," he tells Maggie with a smile.

Abbey

"What are those," I asked Mark indicating the four five feet long poles he carried.

They were made of shiny gold plastic with a metallic finish and around one and a half inches in diameter. All four of the poles had gold colored rope spiraling down them and fake gems mounted on them. The tops of the poles were covered with a black trash bag.

"Yeah?" asked the other three in unison.

They looked like elegant but gaudy walking sticks, I thought, but a little to long.

"Well, we couldn't have queens without scepters now could we?" he asked jokingly. He pulled off the trash bag revealing each end of the pole topped off with 8 inch long and one and three inches in diameter dildos complete with balls and what looked like pubic hair covering the base. Each scepter had a three-inch shape of a card suit dangling from it. Two of the dildos were black, one with a spade suit hanging on it and one with a club suit dangling form it. The remaining two dildos were a fire engine red, one heart with a heart shape dangling from it and the other with a diamond shape dangling from it.

Shit, what have I gotten myself into? I watched as Trish runs over to her 'scepter' and started licking and sucking on the dildo end. The end of the scepter came just up to her chin when she stood up. This is fucked up yet I can feel myself getting wet just looking at them.

Pam was next going over to her 'scepter' of hearts wrapping her legs around it and rubbing her face up and down the dildo end purring.

Maggie, not to be outdone, grabbed her 'scepter' and straddled it like a horse, reaching forward to the dildo and licking and kissing it.

Well I don't want to look like the odd girl out. I went over and squished the dildo between my boobs, licking the head whenever it peaked out.

Meanwhile, Mark took out his own digital camera, wow what a camera and look at that zoom lens, and he started taking pictures of us. What a turn on to pose for him. What kind of hussy am I becoming, but it does feel good. "Here," I tell Mark looking at the camera, "take a picture of my assets," flashing him a peak of my ass.

"Take these," he says handing us each a sheet with what looked like stickers of spades, clubs, hearts, and diamonds.

"What are these for?" asked Trish.

"These are to help identify you in close ups," told Mark. "They are like those fake tattoos you used to get as a kid. Now I need each of you to stick one on their right cheek, right ass cheek, right inside thigh near your bikini line, and right boob."

This is getting weirder. "Do we really need these?" I asked.

"Quit whining, Abbey. Have a little fun," answered Pam. "They will come off later."

"I wasn't winning," I told her making sure to keep my voice even. "I was just asking."

"Come on," Trish joined in, "it'll be fun."

"I gave her a fake smile as I head off to the bathroom to put my 'tattoos' on. I wasn't going to be a baby about it.

"I'll use my bedroom," I holler.

"I'll use Randy's bedroom," grinned Trish with a mischievous smile. I wonder what that smile is for?

"I guess I'll come in your bedroom with you Maggie," adds Pam.

"I got to get some more equipment out of the truck," Mark says as he heads for the door.

More equipment?

Maggie

This is kind of queer but what the hell; it's only a game. A chance to get a little attention and a little thrill and no harm done.

Shit, I haven't changed with my sister in the room for years, definitely not since I started enjoying looking at her like I have this last week. Nice to get a free peak at those tits. When I win I will get even a better view.

"Shit there is no water in here to wet these with," exclaims Pam getting ready to head to the kitchen.

"Just lick it a little until it is wet enough and then apply it," I told her.

"Won't it stick to our tongues then?" she asks.

"Then lick it where you are going to apply it," I come back.

I watch Pam lift her shirt to apply the heart tattoo sticker to her boob. Man she is sexy ... not that I am into women. Man, I wonder if my nipples are poking out like hers. 'What would her tits feel like in my hands?' I wonder as my tongue slips over my boob to my nipple. Shit I got to stop this, though I can swear I see a hungry expression in Pam's eye as she looks over at me.

"Well that worked on my boob but I am going to need a little help with the others," Pam says looking at me.

A little kiss on the cheek won't hurt. I go over to her and we start licking each other's cheek. I feel her tongue flick up to my ear.

"Hey," I warn her pulling away.

She just smiles and tells me, "I am just kidding". A tinge of a blush on her face tells me there might be something more to it.

"Now help me with my ass," she says, lifting her skirt and sticking her but at me.

"You want me to lick your ass?" I ask her trying to act disgusted, though more disgusted that I am even considering it.

"Come on, I took a shower just before I came," She assures me.

'What the fuck have I got myself into, ' I think to myself as I kneel down. I refuse to let my mind think about where the next sticker will have to go. I lean forward and grab a cheek and begin to lick her ... her ... her luscious ass. Nothing has ever felt as good as her smooth creamy ass in my hands. I let my hand stray over her ass and into her crack as I slobber on it.

Fuckkk ... I yank my hand away and quickly apply the tattoo. I notice I am not the only one breathing hard.

Pam turns around and motions me to bend over. I hesitantly bend over as she lifts my skirt and grabs my ass with her hand. Shit her hands and tongue feel so good on me. I can feel her fingers as they stray down the crack. My god, I wish she would slip into that hole...

Shitt...

"We better hurry," I tell her as I finally manage to pull away.

"You're right," says Pam quickly standing. She looks mortified as she glances at my crotch. "I think ... we should ... I know," she says spitting on her palm. "This way we don't have to kiss ... I mean lick each other ... well you know," she finishes as she rubs the spit on an area beside her crotch and then applies the tattoo herself.

I spit on my hand and rub it next to my crotch. 'Shit, I wish I could just rub my pussy right now, ' I think. I can feel the heat coming from my crotch as I notice Pam's cunt is swollen and juicy.

"We better get back to the others," Pam says as she quickly as she ties her heart across her boobs and heads out.

Trish

'So this is Maggie's son, ' I think to myself as I look at picture of him in his baseball uniform. Not a bad looking guy. I bet he'll be a hunk when he grows up. I can imagine it ... mmmm ... now.

Shit, what has gotten into me. Here I am, getting turned on by a teenage boy. I got to get these stickers on.

I realize as I pull up my shirt to apply the boob sticker that I don't have any water. Man, I don't really want to go back out there. The smell aroma coming from between my legs reminds me that there is something very wet I could use. Now, what can I use to apply it with? Looking around his room I notice a pile of dirty laundry, half shoved under his bed.

I reach into the pile and pull out a pair of his dirty boxers. I dip them into my hot wet snatch and apply a dab to my cheek. I hold them near my nose where I can smell his stale sweat mixed with my juice on them. Finally pulling them away, I apply the club decal to my cheek.

'Fuck, what a turn on, ' I think as I dip them into my wet crotch a second time. If he only knew. I bet he would do anything to get into my pants. The more I think about it the hotter I become. How can the smell of my own pussy juice turns me on? 'Oh, but it feels so good, ' I think as I rub his boxers on my tits. 'Focus, ' Trish I tell myself as I apply the tattoo to my chest.

I can't believe how my body is responding to every touch and every ... thought ... of a young man's cock... 'TRISH, ' I scream in my thoughts. Snap out of it. I don't know if I am more aroused by the thought of Maggie's son of sickened at myself for even thinking about it as I apply the tattoo on my ass ... my luscious ass.

Before applying the last tattoo, I give into to the temptation to leave my mark behind. I grabbed his pillow and squeezed it between my thighs thinking of how he would be smelling me for the next month before the smell fades away. I spotted his mouthpiece from one of the sports he plays, and dipped it my twat. I climb close to the peak as I think of him tasting my juice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.