Queens: Four of a Kind - Cover

Queens: Four of a Kind

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 3: Afterglow

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Afterglow - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Monday At Lunch

Narrative

"Can you believe we did that?" ask Maggie, taking a last bite of her sandwich. "It was so embarrassing ... and yet kind of thrilling."

"You were excited about that?" ask Pam. "I mean you showed your ass and I am sure your pussy to the whole audience."

"Don't you start getting all prissy on us," chides Abbey. "There was a visible puddle on your chair when we left the bar. Good thing we went right home."

"I know, but I just didn't think Maggie was into it since she got the brunt of it," answers Pam. "How did that guy taste," she adds in for effect.

"I can't believe I swallowed that guys cum. I have never let any guy loose it in my mouth before. It has always disgusted me before but Friday night..."

"You sound like you are ready to do it again," says Abbey trying to feign disgust but not doing a good job of it.

"I know this sounds goofy, but if I wasn't so afraid of my son or a co-worker getting a hold of a picture of me like that, I might go back to the show."

"I know what you mean," slips Pam.

"Are you guys going to become porno queens," laughs Abbey.

"You know you got a kick out of it too," Maggie tells her.

A waiter approaches their table as the conversation goes on. "Sleep my beautiful triplets," he mutters and three heads drop down as one. "Now heads back up while I talk."

He continues talking with them for ten minutes. He mutters, "now awake" as he stands and leaves.

The three ladies take up their conversation right where they left off, not realizing a thing has happened or even giving notice to the man.

"I know something daring we could to in private," Pam begins as man walks off. "How about a game of strip poker, just between sisters."

"Seems kind of lame," begins Maggie. "We all know each other."

"Well I could invite a friend," answers Pam. "It is still a girl but she would be a stranger to you guys."

"How about we video tape it," adds Abbey. "It would be kind of like having an audience."

"And have a camera. That way if anyone chickens out, we could use it as a threat. Publish the pictures on the internet if they don't hold up their end," grins Pam.

"You guys are sick," starts Maggie.

"Don't give me that, I can tell the idea excites you. Look at your nipples poking through your shirt, " shoots back Pam.

"Shit, I can't believe I forgot my bra again. That is three days in a row," growls an embarrassed Maggie. "Your on, Randy is going to be at his father's until Friday night for his birthday. We'll use my house."

"I'll look up some rules on the internet so there won't be any arguing," adds Pam.

"Its a date," says Abbey as she gets up to leave.

"See you gals tomorrow," Smiles Maggie. "Same place, same time. And on Friday, make sure you wear something sexy," she winks as she leaves, "since I am going to have to see you guys sitting around in it."

Pam

What the fuck has happened to us. Are we just some frustrated exhibitionist bitches? I never have been interested in woman before and now I am drooling at the prospect of seeing my own sisters naked. Just a week ago I wouldn't have been caught dead in a mini and now it is my daily wear. I can remember how I would never wear uncomfortable thong panties and now my ass feels empty without one of those wedged up my crack.

Mmmmm...

And it was so good to get back at Maggie. Even if she did look hot. And little Abbey who is not so little, I wouldn't mind seeing more of her.

Mmmm...

I think I will go to the bathroom now and take a peek at those pictures Trish took for me. Trish, yes, I bet she would love to play in a little game of poker. Maybe I can get back a little more at Maggie.

Mmmm ... Yes...

Tuesday Lunch

The same man who appeared to be a waiter the day before leaves the table as the conversations begins after the lapse.

"You know its all fun and games for you two," starts Maggie as they talk about the Poker game, "but if Randy ever saw a picture of me in lingerie, how would it look?"

"We could dress up," Pam tells her. "Listen there are four of us. Trish, my friend, is a brunette; you are a brunette, and Abbey and blondes. How about we each dress as one of the queens. Trish could be the queen of clubs, you can be the queen of spades, I'll be the queen of hearts and Abbey will be the queen of diamonds."

"Yeah," continues Abbey. "Each of our undergarments will be the color of the suit. Red for Pam and I and black for you and Trish."

"Ok, and how about those half masks that hid your face," adds in Maggie. We can glue the matching queen to show what suit we are."

"I know it is silly but somehow, I know it is going to be fun," adds Pam.

"Thank you for including me in," grins Abbey.

"We wouldn't be a full deck without you," grins Pam.

Abbey

I never would have dreamed it would be so exciting to play strip poker with my sisters, but it's a real turn on. I am going to get something real sexy for Friday night. I don't want them to think I am a dud.

Mmmm ... it is fun just thinking about it. Makes me squirm in my seat.

I am so glad they included in the game. Usually they just leave me out. At least that's how it feels. So nice to be included.

Mmmm...

Friday night hurry up and come.

Wednesday Lunch

"Hey everyone," smiles Pam. "This is Trish, she is going to join us Friday." She indicates the waitress as she comes over to the table.

"Hello Trish," smile Maggie. "Nice to meet you. Your face looks vaguely familiar, have we met before?"

"Probably saw me here waitressing," smiles Trish, somewhat awkwardly.

"Yeah," Pam goes on. "This is where I first met her. She has been like a sister to me. So I thought she could be our forth sister in the game."

"Pam told what we were playing?" asks Abbey. "And what to wear?"

"Yes," she replies somewhat blushing. "I never played strip poker before, but somehow it sure seems exciting."

"Oh it'll be fun."

"Sleep my beautiful triplets and lovely gazelle," comes a soft voice form the next cubicle.

Trish guides herself to a chair where her head drops forward with the others.

Ten minutes later the man again leaves and the conversation returns to Friday night.

"Pam was telling me you how you were going to video tape it and take pictures."

"That is why we have the masks," grins Maggie.

"What happens to the looser?" asks Trish.

"The looser gets their picture published on a Internet site," answers Pam. "With the masks and costumes, no one will know who they are but we four will know."

"But what if they chicken out?"

"Well we each take a picture of ourselves in the buff prior to the game, without the mask. If the person backs out, that picture would be published on the net," suggests Maggie.

"There's an idea," goes Trish.

Abbey and Pam are a little less eager but agree after talking it over with the other two.

"Well I got to get back to work," says Trish.

"Me to and mine is across town," continues Maggie. "I am always amazed how quick these lunches wiz by."

"Wow, you are right, look at the time," agrees Pam, glancing at her watch.

Maggie

This is getting more complicated but it should be fun. Let the big sister show you how it is done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.