Queens: Four of a Kind
Chapter 2: A Night Out

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Night Out - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Friday Evening

Pam

What should I wear tonight? How about that red skirt I bought yesterday, and the matching tank top. And those go-go boots, I don't know what I was thinking when I bought those, but they sure would make the outfit. It'll take a little getting used to walking on those four inch heels.

Definitely wearing panties tonight. I still can't believe I was walking around without any yesterday afternoon. I am going to stick an extra pair in my purse just in case. I think black tong and a black lace up bra with matching garter belt and stocking would go just great.

I can't wait to see Maggie's face when I pick her up in this outfit. I know she'll try to outdo me, which is what I want her to do tonight. I better get going. The show starts at, ummm... , 8:00 and I got to pick up her and Abbey yet.

Friday Night Out

Pam

Here it is. I can't believe how nervous I am.

"Maggie, look a hypnotist show. Lets go in and see what its like."

"Are you crazy," Maggie says, slightly taken a back. "Why would you want to go in there?"

"Awe common Maggie, you are the one always telling me to loosen up a little. What are you afraid?"

"No, it just well."

"Well what?" she better not back on me. Maybe I'll have to get a few drinks in her first. Now I sound like a guy.

"Come on Maggie, it'll be a hoot," Abbey chimes in. I can tell she likes having the one up on Maggie. Good old Abbey, and she doesn't even know what the show will feature. Ummmm ... Here I go getting worked up again.

"I guess it would be OK? Why not?" Maggie reluctantly agrees.

I volunteered to cover charge. After all, I couldn't have Maggie pay to be the star of the show. Wow, it is quite packed out. Mostly guys, maybe this wasn't such a hot idea. There is Trish; I wave to her behind Maggie's back so she Maggie doesn't see me. No turning back now.

Maggie

I don't know what has gotten into Pam. First she shows up at my house with that fuck me outfit, and then she wants to go to a hypnotist show. Maybe I shouldn't have changed into this micro skirt but I couldn't let my younger sister outdo me. 'I like attention but this place is crammed man to man, ' I think as I tug my micro black skirt down to try and hide the edge of my stockings and garters.

Actually some of these guys are kind of cute...

Abbey

It is kind of fun watching Maggie squirm in that micro skirt. At least mine covers my ass. I am amazed Pam seems so comfortable in that mini-skirt she is wearing.

Here are our chairs. I wonder why there where three chairs left open in the second row. Maybe somebody had to leave early. What a get up that guy is wearing. It did say Zorro the Hypnotist but I didn't expect him to be wearing a mask.

Look at him make that guy walk around like a chicken. I wonder if he paid him to look the fool. I can't imagine he can really make someone act like that, can he?

Maggie

Look at Zoro's eyes, so dreamy and deep. Looks like he has noticed me. I can't blame him with me wearing this outfit. Never hurt to tease a guy a little. What was I scared of anyways? We have all heard that a hypnotist can't make you do anything you don't want to do in the first place. Maybe I am afraid of what I might subconsciously want to do?

Making that guy act like a chicken is kind of cute. He is probably mostly drunk to begin with.

"Now on the count of three, you will awaken. There will be no need to be embarrassed," continues Zorro. "One, two, three."

The guy stops in mid step and looks around. "Shit, I can't believe you did that to me," he laughs sheepishly at himself.

"Let's have a big round for Tom," shouts Zorro.

The audience laughs and applauds Tom as he sits down.

"Now for my next demonstration, I need a couple of siblings, brother, sister, any combination" starts Zorro as I squish down in my seat.

What the fuck is Pam doing waving her hand. Well she can take Abbey with her.

Yes the lady in the second row.

"I am here with both my sisters," tells Pam excitedly as she motions to Abbey and me.

Abbey looks as thrilled as me.

"Would you three come up to the stage," Zorro asks.

"Lets give them some encouragement," he continues as he notices Abbeys and my hesitation.

The crowd is really enthusiastic. What the hell, its not like he can make do anything lewd. Even if he makes me walk around like a chicken, I've done stupider things with a few beers in me.

Abbey

Shit, Maggie is standing up with Pam and they are both looking at me. Well, if they can go, I can go. In some ways I wish they had left me out on this one. Here go the three sisters.

Pam

Man, I wasn't sure Maggie was going to come. I knew if I got Maggie to come, Abbey would follow. I am so wet I bet the cushion on that chair I just got out of is soaking.

No turning back now, I remind myself.

Maggie

If my face looks like my sisters' faces, they will see how nervousness we really are. Well, at least it will give me an amusing story to tell my son to be thirteen year old son. Randy will never believe his Mom and aunts not only went to a hypnotist show but also were volunteers at the show.

"Now if you three ladies would take a seat," Zorro indicates to three chairs near the edge of the stage. Now how did he know there would be three of us?

Is he really going to use a goofy watch to put us to sleep, I am thinking as he takes a pocket watch out of his coat pocket?

"Now what are your names?" he asks.

"I am Maggie," I start catching an annoyed look from Pam. Well I am the oldest, "and this here is my sister Pam and next to her is my youngest sister Abbey."

"Well Maggie, Pam and Abbey, thank you for volunteering for this demonstration. The first thing I need you to do is to try and relax," he begins.

Now this isn't so bad.

Yeah right, I think.

Take a deep breath.

All right, here I go. One deep breathe.

"Now concentrate on the watch," he continues as he starts to swing his watch back and forth. Don't take your eyes off it. See how it spins so gently. Now start to relax. I'm going to count down from five down to one. As I do, your eyelids grow heavy, droopy, drowsy and sleepy. By the time I reach the count of one, they shall close right down and you go deep into a hypnotic slumber. Deeper than ever before. All right. Five," he starts. "Eyelids heavy, droopy, drowsy and sleepy. Four - Those heavy lids feel ready to close, Three, the next time you blink that is hypnosis coming on you then. Two - Your eyes begin to close, closing, closing, closing, closing, closing, closing, closing them, close them, close them. They're closing, closing, closing, closing ... One"

I can feel my head fall forward... "Sleep now," he commands.


Pam brought Abbey and me to a dance completion. How can she think she can win? I am her older sister here. I was the one who taught her to dance. Man that music has a heavy beat. I didn't know my sister could sway her hips like that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.