First Lesson - Cover

First Lesson

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Father/Daughter Incest Story: An adolescent female is schooled rather roughly

Caution: This Father/Daughter Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   School   .

"Normal, I suspect. What is she, thirteen?"

He nodded and exhaled. "Fourteen actually. Like to sign her up for the summer session, let you teach her some manners and some sexual techniques. Right now her own pleasure is all she thinks about. Really squirms and squeals when I take her from behind, and she's a lousy cocksucker."

"Yes," I said, getting out the forms. "We've seen it before. Just selfish." I was already picturing the young beauty with her lips about my thick cock and the cameras running on three sides. "It's ten thousand for the whole summer or $2000 a week for the accelerated sessions."

"And you think six weeks will do it when I've been at her for two years?"

"If we fail, you do not pay. Money back guarantee. Best we can do."

Of course by then we've have enough digital in the vault to retire on. I had not seen such a lovely young slut in months, and I was already planning her treatment. We had several rape stories we had been saving for a youngster like her, gang-bang stories.

He signed where I showed him and wrote me a check for the full amount, stood and we shook hands. The girl had not said a word and looked utterly blank.

"She stoned?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "Tranquilized. Only way to civilize her."

"I understand." He was determined to make my life easier.

"Good luck," he said as he left.

I sat, got out a chocolate bar and handed it to her. She blinked at me, unwrapped it and ate it in three bites. "Do you usually skip breakfast?"

She nodded, chewed and swallowed a double dose of Ecstasy.

"What do you weigh?"

She wrinkled up her nose and said, "'Bout 130."

"Bit plump, eh? How tall?"

"Five-ten?"

"Inseam?"

"Thirty-five."

"Who deflowered you?"

She blinked and licked her lips. "Ted, my brother, right after my birthday. Nasty and under-sized too. Lasted two minutes maybe. Squirted all over the place."

I waited, pen poised.

"All three," she said and a tear slid down her cheek. "All three holes, the bastard. It really hurt even though he was only maybe five inches."

"Bra size?"

She sniffed. "Thirty-seven."

I waited.

She blinked and then said, 'Dee. What do you think? They've been like this since I was in seventh grade." She grasped her jugs and lifted them.

"Tender, sensitive? Are they puffies?"

She just sniffed and shook her head.

"Waist?

"Twenty-four, sometimes less."

"Let's aim at twenty, OK?"

"Ha!" she said loudly.

'Hips?"

"I don't know. I usually wear a size four."

"Your jugs are more like a ten."

She smiled.

"Take off that cute little skirt and come here." I got out my tape.

She stood, stepped out of her very short tartan and stood in front of me wearing a dark thong. I measured her hips and then slipped two fingers up into her vagina.

She trembled.

"About four inches and 32 hips in case anybody asks." I patted her firm butt.

'What's four inches?"

"Your vagina at rest. It stretches to perhaps twice that. You ever had an eight incher. A really big cock?"

She shook her head.

"You bleach your hair to get it that no color?"

She shook her head. "Pubic's that color too, what little I have left."

"It will probably get more flaxen as you mature. That light color is mostly for children you know?"

She nodded. "I like it."

"Me too," I told her. "Put your skirt back on and take off your sweater."

She did and stood there looking unhappy, her mouth a thin line.

"Give me your bra."

She blinked and then unsnapped it in front and shrugged it off and handed it to me. They jiggled, a fine pair of beauties with small, pink nipples. I checked the size and put it in the bottom drawer of my desk. "I'll give it back in six weeks, but it may not fit."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.