Spring Break

by a_student

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Erotic Sex Story: What would you do if your lover goes off with her female friends on spring break and leaves you all alone? What would you do if you were pretty sure she would be having wild three way lesbian sex? What would you do? Well, you're going to have to get some of your own, that's what you would do. Then you have to decide; Does what happens on Spring Break stay on Spring Break? Read - A Willing Accomplice first.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   Squirting   .

What would you do if your lover goes off with her female friends on spring break and leaves you all alone? What would you do if you were pretty sure she would be having wild three way lesbian sex? What would you do? Well, you're going to have to get some of your own, that's what you would do.

Then you have to decide; Does what happens on Spring Break stay on Spring Break?

Read – A Willing Accomplice first.

Note: This stuff must be a work of fiction, right? How could anyone remember all the conversations or know exactly what lovers were thinking?

The author recommends reading 'Our Bodies, OurSelves' the product of the non-profit organization www.ourbodiesourselves.org

It's Spring Break. The women in the Our Bodies Ourselves group have gone to Ft. Lauderdale FL. Well, not everyone. My name's Dave, I'm Susan's boyfriend. Is it OK to say that? It's not OK for me to call her my girlfriend, she's my womyn friend. Oh, well.

Susan, Charlene and Katie's Gyrlfriend Allyson have all gone to FL. (I guess it is OK for two lesbians to call each other gyrlfriend. At least if they do it with each other.)

I guess Susan thought it would be safe to leave me on my own for a week, if she took Charlene out of town with her. It's complex. You see, the three of us had a three way agreement to equally apportion orgasms. We could have sex together if we each gave equal number of orgasms to each other. Well that seems to be breaking down. I strongly suspect the three women will be giving each other orgasms for the next ten days. I suspect them to build up a serious nookie debt. I hope we try to make things even. Well a guy can hope, can't he?

I'm staying in town to work over break. I need the money. Susan didn't even invite me along. I'm half way pissed at her; and Charlene. I'm already horny. I'm paying my own way through college and it's not easy. On another level, Susan and I have been on again off again so many times it seems like each time we part for any reason could be the last time I see her. I love her, but I get the feeling she's just using me for sex. Susan's mother really hates me and gigs Susan about me every time they talk. Several times, Susan has said, "we should see other people too." (Guess what? I did.)

Katie has a school job taking care of lab animals, the rats don't get spring break so neither does she. I guess Susan wasn't worried about me and Katie. She's Allyson's gyrlfriend after all.

So, there you have it, Katie and I are stuck in town without our lovers, taking care of our part time jobs.

... but maybe we're not so alone.

Monday night Katie went to the lesbo womyns bar to be a third wheel with Jules and Amie. The two of them are a couple and part of the OBOS group womyn. After all it is Spring Break, time to get drunk and rowdy, right?

About 11 pm Katie and three other womyn are hitching a ride outside the bar. I was on my way home after helping a friend with my car. It was just weird timing that I just happen to see Katie and crew. Anyway, I stop. It would be rude to drive by wouldn't it?

In seconds I've gone from visions of sleep to a car full of sexy houris, something out of a dream. It really doesn't matter that we they are all lesbians, they are women, and I'm on Spring Break.

Katie recognized my twenty year old Cadillac Sedan DeVille and waived. I stopped, they all piled in. I'm pretty toasted on weed and beer, so are the women. We trade air smooches and hugs. Jules rides shotgun. Katie's in the back hanging over into the front seat laying hands on both Jules and my shoulders, groping. Jules and Katie give me navigational instructions. Katie's distracted by the two womyn in the back seat. I can't really see, but I'm guessing from her reaction, we are groping her legs, her ass, and her bare tits under her shirt. Getting felt up by Amie and her friend has her motor running. I think they must be looking for another bedmate tonight. There is a definite aroma of excited women in my car.

Katie kept giving me short cut directions through alleys and one way streets. Strangely the drop offs let Jules out without Amie. Parked at the curb, Jules turns to kneel on the seat beside me, and then plants a huge snogging kiss on my lips. I can't resist sliding a hand up her ribs to her breast. If anything her kiss got wilder. Then panting, without a word to Amie, she got out. She may be butch, but she is still a very attractive woman.

I gave Katie a quizzical look, to which she said, "they had a fight." Quickly the car emptied of gyrls. Katie passed on very explicit invites for oral sex from the gyrls saying, "I'm tired, and I have to work tomorrow. I'll have Dave drop me off at home."

I offered to take her place, but they turned me down. Hey, if you don't ask you don't ever get.

Finally alone together in the empty car Katie stays draped over the back of the front seat. Her hand stroked down my chest.

In my ear she softly asks, "Can you come in with me? The house is all empty with everyone gone. I'm afraid." (Come on, she is a tall athletic confident woman, a kung fu black belt. We've sparred. She's dangerous. I've got bruises. Something else is going on.)

Katie is all over me. Nuzzling, kissing my ear. I parallel parked in front of the house. Katie took my hand as we walked up to the door. She surreptitiously pulled the back of my hand up tight against her cunt. I have Susan's key on my key ring. As I unlock the door Katie sticks her other hand up my shirt back holding me close by her side.

Once inside we pull into an embrace. I slide my hands up under Katie's jean jacket. She isn't wearing a bra. Her delicious girl smell is overlaid with a smokey, sweaty heady lesbian bar smell.

I nuzzle her neck asking, "Aren't you with Allyson?"

"Well, yeah," she says. "Aren't you with Susan?"

"Well right now it feels like I'm going to be with you."

Katie says, "You know Susan, Charlene, and Allyson are fucking each others' brains out in Ft. Lauderdale, why should we be left out?"

I asked, "I thought you were a lesbian."

"Nope, I'm horny. Allyson came on to me and I couldn't resist. Could you?" asked Katie.

Shaking my head, I said, "Nope, She is beautiful and sooo sexy. I'd do her too."

Katie continued to rub her tits on my chest as she said, "I'd never been with a woman before Allyson. I couldn't believe she was coming on to me. She made me cum so sweetly. I'll just take it while it lasts."

I said, "Allyson may be all that pretty princess shit, but you are even more irresistibly sexy. Being naked next to you for an hour, made me crazy with dick lust."

Katie said, "Speaking of dick lust, I need your dick right now," opening my belt and fly.

As Katie grips my cock, I ask, "What about protection?"

I cupped a naked tit under her shirt running my fingers across her nipple.

Katie leaned in for a kiss then said, "I'm on the pill you sweetie. God, you're so well trained. I can't wait."

"Really? The pill? You're with Allyson all the time?" I asked, incredulous at the thought of a lesbian on the pill.

"I'm not with her all the time. I'm just discrete. I never kiss and tell," She giggles.

"OH GOD," I gasped as her grip tightens on my rock hard cock shaft.

I slid my left hand down inside the back of Katie's jeans. With the right hand I flicked open her button fly.

"Sure, a girl's got to keep her options open. Allyson doesn't have a dick. I need dick. Toys are fun, but she can't fucking pound me like a man can." She squeezed my dick in a crushing grip. My knees buckled. "Not like I need it." She pinned me against the wall with a kiss. She's a strong woman.

"Give it to me." My pants are around my thighs, Katie's fingers tickle my boner as it throbs and swells.

"Do me." She pleads.

I have my hands down her pants, one hand in front, the other in back. Her cunt lips are wet and swollen. Her tight jeans are wet with her juices. My finger tip has found her button. My fingertip circles, pressing her swollen pearl.

"I'm so horny. Let's go upstairs. On the bed. Do me now." she begged.

I pulled up my jeans and chased her up the stairs. In Katie and Allyson's room we stripped each other, to a standing embrace. My dick was swollen huge. She crushed it between her legs as we grope and rub our bodies together. Her tits feel like they will burn my chest with their fire.

"I need your dick. I've needed your dick even before I saw it." She has me by the ass humping my dick into her crotch. "I hear you and Susan fucking while I'm with Allyson."

"I want your dick. I saw your boner bulge when you are with Susan. It makes me crazy wet."

"Then you were beside me on the bed. Naked. I couldn't touch it. Your dick made me crazy. It was so hard, so big. I wanted it in me, right there in front of them all. POUNDING ME WITH DICK UNTIL I CAME AND CAME." Her soliloquy ended in a sexy demanding scream.

"But I couldn't have it. Not then. Susan was squeezing your cock. The head got all big and red." She continued in a whimper. "My pussy gushed. Allyson kept teasing me with her fingers but all I wanted was your cock in my cunt. Your big, long, cock fucking me. Oh God how I wanted it."

"I dragged Allyson to bed. She made me cum, but it wasn't a dick," she paused humping my leg.

"You and Susan and Charlene fucking. We could hear everything. OH GOD, I was so jealous." she was slathering her body over mine, groping my ass. "You made them cum. I wanted your dick in me even more. It was crazy hot. I was so frustrated."

My dick was bent down between her legs. Now my shaft just parted her lightly furred quim lips, she gasped at the touch before continuing, "Allyson made me cum three times, but it wasn't a dick. I needed you. I almost left her to join you. It makes me crazy."

Holding the coveted dick she backs to the bed. She pulled me forcefully to her as she lay across its double width saying, "I need this in me now."

With an unbreakable grip, she pulled my spear-tip towards her cunt. Climbing over her I stopped as my lips align with her nipples to kiss and suckle at the crinkled point. I held my body arched above her. Despite her pull, my dick tip is inches away from her cunt. It's a wicked frustrating tease on the horny woman. It becomes a tug of war.

My lips dip to kiss her breast. My fingers comb up the back of her hair. Her grip on my dick pulls me, but I resist. Fortunately, she no more wants to hurt me than I really want to resist. Katie growled. Her heels on the bed raise her hips to close the dick cunt gap. I pulled back. It's just teasing fun. We both know where this is going.

"Get your dick in me now! You bastard." She said with a smirky smile.

I lay down on her, smashing her to the bed. Her grip on me was broken. I planted a feast of kisses on her breasts, working a line of kisses down her belly towards her cunt. Katie grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled. Hard.

"I don't want to be eaten. I WANT YOUR DICK. Fucking Pound Me," she screamed.

Katie's frantic strength manages to stop the kissing progress down her belly no matter how hard I pulled back. Teasing Katie is not worth losing a handful of hair.

Relenting, I sweetly said, "Well, why didn't you say so. All you had to do was ask." My face split with a shit eating grin of a smile. As she let go of my hair, I shook in silent laughter.

Her face was the perfect picture of horny frustration. No wonder my dick throbbed as I knee walked, pushing her butt to the center of the bed. My dick teased against her pubes as she pulled pillows under her head.

Katie's legs were spread wide. Her heels dug in beside her perfect butt. I braced my hands by her body under her shoulders. Hanging my head I looked to her cunt. Her pussy is trimmed with short light brown fur. No errant hairs block her slick wet lips. Her swollen pudenda is an open flower. She brings me to her waiting lips.

We both watch as my bulbous cockhead pushes her cunt petals wide. She arches up to engulf me with her man eater. There is a momentary resistance which causes us both to hiss as the first inch slips together. Feeling the dry shaft of my dick pull the petals inward, I withdrew a little to spread her inner slickness.

"NNNOOO! IIIINNNNN!"

Lightening fast Katie's athletic legs snapped around my hips, pulling my dick deep in a single gash piercing stroke.

"AAHHHH, GOD I NEED THAT SOOOO BAD." she shouts.

Buried to the root she surrounded my ass with her legs holding me deep and tight. I kissed her and then we French while she caresses my dick with her rippling wet depths.

"Happy now?" I ground my dick as deep into her hot wet core as we both can make it go. She has me held tightly to her. Squeezed tight with arms, legs, and cunt. She holds me captive against her breasts, lips, cock root hard against her clit.

"Now. Move your ass." she said, releasing my hips. Then saying, "I want you to pound me!"

"OK, here goes." I pulled almost all the way out until my cockhead just spread her outer lips. I poised poking at the opening of her cunt. Slowly the head sank, parting her lips, piercing the opening ring, only then do I lunge deep to slam our pubes together. Katie's sturdy, but the fucking impact knocked a little "urk" from her.

"Is that what you want?" I asked, still jammed deep feeling her inner muscles quaking around me.

In a little girl voice she says quietly, "More. Please." Then in a full shout, "FUCK ME HARD You teasing rat bastard. Gimmie that dick."

"Like this?" Out. Slam. Out. Slam. Paused deep inside I asked. "Is that what you want, Katie?"

Her strong body makes little quirky muscle shakes in response to the echoing feelings of my strokes.

"YES DAMNIT. FUCK. ME. NOW!!!"

So I do, setting a steady beat of long slow strokes out grinding the length of my cock against her clit until just the head is engaged, then plunging fast to full depth grinding against her. After a few minutes I grabs a pillow to put under her butt.

I told her, "Get a grip on my hips with your legs, When I raise up stuff this under your ass." Katie complied stuffing the doubled pillow under the small of her back. Now the angle of my dangle is aligned to her vagina. Now my entire length is fully inserted.

Each pounding stroke elicits a sexy moaning pant of her breath. Her breasts slide up her chest toward her head bouncing with the motion of our bodies. I hold myself above her on extended arms, watching her body ripple with the force of the sex. we both watch as my shaft lances her deep. Her cunt is flooded. Squishy juice runs front and back down her belly and ass. Athletic raw animal sex. Katie uses every bit of her strength to practically leap off the bed onto my cock.

A flush grows down her throat enveloping her chest, her mewing cries turn to yowls then finally purring groans. I hallucinate on her love sounds. Suddenly she is a screaming female panther. Katie cat woman, just as strong, twice as dangerous. my rod swells with the vision.

As the orgasm starts deep in her belly we tilt pelvises so my cock head strokes her g-spot. The smoldering burn flashes over to conflagration. Crushing spasms along her vaginal walls precede the full feeling of her release. The milking machine of her pussy strengthens my cock bringing me closer, closer. Her strong legs quake in rapid vibrating twitches shaking our bodies. With a gush of her lube the orgasm fully arrives. The pace of the coitus slows to prolong the peak; long strokes slide the shaft of my cock against her clit ... the thudding impact of our pubes punctuates the rhythm.

"Oh Katie, you clamp my dick so hard."

"Cumming", thud, "cumming", thud, "sooo good". Thud, "don't stop", thud, "don't stop. ooohhhh.

Uh uh uh uh" and then she is silent as waves of climax take her mind away.

I pick up the fucking pace. Relentlessly now, I fucking pound her for my own climax.

At first my buzz had helped me hold back my orgasm. Then I was teasing her. Then the athletics keep my jism shot at bay. The panther hallucination distracted me for only so long. But always, just around the corner, my ecstasy has been lurking, like a great white shark in my balls, boom, boom, so close, boom, boom, held back. Boom, boom, so close.

Now I lay against her body, crushing her breasts to my chest. our sweaty skin slides sensuously. She strokes my back and shoulders. We kiss.

I keep on dick stroking her straight on, a little more gently now. She is so slick. This is for me. I can feel it build. Boom, boom.

My balls tighten, the heat swells along my shaft, with a mighty prostate spasm I ejaculate a ball of fire through my dick. "ACKK," I cried out as it shoots.

My asshole pulled up tight, my body wants to turn inside out through the head of my dick. Once, twice, three times cum shots blast out with mighty grunting effort. Meek aftershocks echo from the base of my balls up through my dick. With a deep, "Huuuuhhh," I collapsed onto her.

Katie sloppily kisses my neck and shoulders. Rubbing her fingers through my hair, our bodies are locked together as we relax. My weight is fully on her body, hips to tits.

"I can feel your pulsing dick, even now." She cooed between kisses. "When your cum hits, I could feel it so deep. There is nothing like a dick." There were more kisses. Her heels pulled against my ass, holding me even tighter to her saddle.

A few more kisses, then she said, "Oh, god, I need your dick. I want more. Don't you dare get soft; you have lots more work to do. It feels so good when you crush me. Fucking with a man is so different. I really miss it." She had me in her power.

"Don't you dare get soft." She begged, whiney.

I raised on my elbows to line up our lips for a kiss. I seated my slightly softer dick deep in her vagina.

"Katie, give a guy a break. After that orgasm I need at least a few minutes to recover. Tell me you don't too." Slowly my dick is softening in her sheath. Soft but swollen, if I pulled out I would be too limp to reinsert. Katie has my hips clamped to hers. In spite of her efforts, I can feel my dick being squeezed from her cunt. Slipping, slipping.

"I need more dick. This time I'm gonna be on top. You can't get away so easy. I heard you fuck both Susan and Charlene."

"You know with the two of them I had some help. We didn't expect me and dick to do it all by ourselves."

"I know you can do it more than once. Get that dick hard and fuck me." Reaching behind me, Katie played with my balls, coating her fingers with our mixed cum. She slid her slippery hand over my balls, stroked my perineum and inserted her finger tip into my asshole.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.