Honeys After the Honeymoon
Chapter 7: When you learn to ride a bisexual, you never forget

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: When you learn to ride a bisexual, you never forget - Vanessa and Victor, after their honeymoon ("I left my heart, and her vibrator, in San Francisco"), continue opening their relationship and enjoying kink. Their household is a romantic polyamory rather than a harem, the members of which are valued for not just sex -- but also get all the sex they can. Being provocative, to the women of the story, is performance art to be celebrated. There's some true incidents, and characters are based on real people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   FemaleDom   Workplace   Prostitution  

I shook myself and realized I had drifted into half-sleep in the hot tub. Doing so when surrounded by beautiful women is, I suppose, an achievement. Sylvette had been telling us about her identity as a slut nerd, or perhaps nerd slut, and her goals both for computer and for porn businesses. It was a transformation from the shocked victim that I had rescued hours before. Shaking my head, I was the target of many lovely giggles. Mike and Kris shook their heads, at my poor efforts to defend the male contingent.

Joyce and Jill were on either side of Kris. Caroline was with them, and they were switching her back and forth. He kissed Joyce deeply and enthusiastically. When he broke for air, he mused, “When I play with you, I lose any vestige of being exclusively interested in men. Another hair stylist myth is shattered.”

“So you’re bi, Kris. As far as I know, so is everyone else here. Is there a problem?” Wordlessly, Kris moved to Joyce’s side, and he and Jill each started paying attention to a breast. With Kris naked for the tub, I noticed he was thoroughly masculine and toned, but not overly muscled. If some of our women wanted to watch the two of us doing things, I realized that my masculinity wasn’t threatened. If Kris wanted to do things alone, I was less sure, but I knew I trusted him as a friend.

Molly Anne and Rachel flanked Mike, becoming busy enough not to notice Joyce and her friends. Molly Anne certainly had full breasts, certainly D, but Rachel’s were enormous. She felt Mike squeezing experimentally and murmured the answer he was seeking: “they’re real.”

I couldn’t help but glance around at boobs. Really, truly, they aren’t what principally attracts me to a woman, but there was too much comparison for me to ignore. Rachel and Sylvette were unquestionably the largest. Sylvette’s, however, were clearly implants. Given her interest in porn, though, that look might be desirable. Joyce was next largest. Vanessa and Molly Anne were about the same size.

Sylvette felt my eyes on her. “Enjoy looking, Victor -- and anyone else who wants. I worry that I’m better looking when dressed -- if my legs and hips aren’t too skinny, given I’m short.”

“No one will worry about that, given your face and hair, to say nothing of your boobs, and, above all, the sexuality you project. Come on over here.” We started with some nasty spit-sharing kisses, confirming our mutual interest in being naughty. Vanessa and I took her from lap to lap, fondling her. I didn’t like penetrative sex in the tub, as the water washes away the lubrication.

While Sylvette’s very large breasts had implants, it had been very good surgery. Her nipples were extremely sensitive, while the breasts themselves were not hard but felt natural. Caroline and Jill came over to fondle them, but also to get an idea what might be their outcomes. Of course, they weren’t planning to get anything as large as Sylvette had gotten. They had suggested a little less than Vanessa, who has very erect breasts between a C and a D.

While still in the tub, Sylvette started talking about what she’d like to be doing. “Even in my regular job, I’d like to get more challenge, perhaps as a programmer. For whatever reason, I’ve been avoiding hard things ... no, not that kind of hard. Maybe flirting and pushing the rules was too exciting. I’m actually a nerd in that I love programming. It’s not just that I enjoy fucking, but that I enjoy UNIX forking. “Perhaps I could do your computer support in the home offices, and also, with whoever who wants to join in, start a happy porn business?”

“Am I right that dress codes and flirting will be a lot looser here than at the Labs, which are pretty loose?”

Vanessa answered that. “As it is, I’m Chief Financial Officer, but may well take over Chief Operating Officer. You’re right, Sylvette. If we have outsiders meeting with us, then we can’t shock them. If we think our regular style will appeal to them, we can go for it.”

“I’m also interested in consensual sex work, including porn and direct contact -- the latter could be both escorting and surrogate work. Does that freak anyone out?

Vanessa and Molly Anne giggled. My first love shared, “Well, Molly Anne and I both stripped on my honeymoon. I liked a lot, except when the mingling with customers got too commercial -- the “buy me a drink” stuff. I did a masturbation peep show and came for real.”

“Like Vanessa said, we enjoyed stripping. I don’t know if I’d call something else escorting, but sometimes, when I’ve been a flight attendant on charter, it was sometimes expected that I play at least some. Now that I think about it, I very literally escorted on the ground, to social and business events, and spent the night with a few clients.”

I reflected, “Remember, we don’t have to make huge profits. I wonder if a porn business could support an enterprise to encourage polyamory?”

Molly Anne perked up. “Vanessa, we could start by taping the act we did at the Hungry I, but harder-core. Who here can operate video?” Jill, Mike, and Joyce nodded.

Rachel and Caroline handed out towels and robes. Holding a blow dryer, they offered a different kind of blowjob. Vanessa suggested, “Take an hour or so before, but for our planning meeting, get dressed in sexy business outfits, or at least casual. Clubwear might be too distracting.”

Mike, Molly Anne, and Rachel

“Mike,” a smiling Rachel told him, “My mistress, Molly Anne, invites you to play with us.” Mike smiled back, thinking of the contrast between Rachel as a submissive, and Rachel as a deadly hand-to-hand fighter. Rachel whispered, “Today, I’m submissive.”

When they got to Molly Anne’s room, she observed, “We’re all fresh and clean from the tub. Rachel, please apply the vanilla oil to each of our butts. Mike, even if someone isn’t penetrated, this stuff makes them taste very nice.”

After the anointing, Molly Anne looked at Mike. “We’ll have fun, but I also want to build on your strengths. You’ve told us that you’ve gotten comfortable with working girls. Both of us can do a streetwalker, a bar girl, or an office style. Hang on for a few minutes, though. I want to get a consultant.” A few minutes later, she came back with Sylvette. She then left the room for a few minutes, reappearing in a deeply slashed and laced black bodysuit and heels.

Sylvette had put on a black stretch Units shirt; with a tail long enough to fall just below her crotch at micro length. With that, she wore black stiletto sandals. That was all. Rachel had slipped out of the room and put on a black tank top, barely concealing her boobs, and a very short black skirt. “Mike, think of us as pros, to whom you have no particular obligations. Observe.” They moved next to the wall, assumed provocative slouches, and then a variety of self-advertising streetwalker poses.

The women gently herded him to the edge of the bed, where Sylvette and Rachel pressed breasts to his face while Rachel knelt, opened his pants, and sucked Mike.

Getting into the mood of playing with street girls, he reached under the skirts of the two standing women and fondled their pussies. When he felt them pressing against his hand, he began to finger-fuck, until Rachel’s sucking distracted him.

Sensing her effects, Rachel bobbed her head even faster. I wish someone would force my head onto him, but Mike’s hands are full. Still, I’m feeling somewhat in submission.

Planning rehab

For Vanessa, dressing for an internal business meeting meant her dark chocolate leather suit, with a soft camisole and matching boots. I put on a cashmere pullover and gray slacks, muttering, “I really need to get a kilt.” Vanessa took close notice of what I said.

Sylvette had been thoughtful when she searched through her closet. When I wear a sexy suit to work, I’ve picked almost party looks. Now, though, I did get a couple of new suits in power colors. I think I’ll feel strong in red. First, though, she put on a black bodysuit, which had a mixture of lacy and sheer panels. Even when the jacket covered her chest, the shape of her breasts showed between her lapels. She rolled black thigh-highs onto her legs and finished off with pumps.

Molly Anne and Rachel put on one of my favorite semi-casual looks, a stretch, horizontally striped, mini-dress. Molly Anne’s was red and blue, while Rachel picked green and black.

Our first logistical challenge was getting Sylvette’s apartment secured. We didn’t know if her abusers had copied the key. We had assigned a small suite to her, and security would take care of moving her things in or store them. Sylvette was a little amazed. I’ve never had people so concerned about me, and as efficient about it. I also have never met a bunch of people that approve of my constant horniness.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.