Honeys After the Honeymoon
Chapter 2: Back at Home

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Back at Home - Vanessa and Victor, after their honeymoon ("I left my heart, and her vibrator, in San Francisco"), continue opening their relationship and enjoying kink. Their household is a romantic polyamory rather than a harem, the members of which are valued for not just sex -- but also get all the sex they can. Being provocative, to the women of the story, is performance art to be celebrated. There's some true incidents, and characters are based on real people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   FemaleDom   Workplace   Prostitution  

After the honeymoon was over, Jill and Joyce again picked us up. “Us”, in this case, included Vanessa, Molly Anne, and I. We went to the crew area and picked up Rachel, and Scarlett, her friend that had retrieved her toybox and lost vibrator.

Honeymoons end, but ideally, they prepare for the next phase of life.

In summer 1961, Rose-Marie Egger became my wife, and her stabilizing influence has kept me on an even keel ever since. Our honeymoon trip led us to the United States where I spent two post-doc years working on thermal conductivity of type-II superconductors and metals in the group of Professor Bernie Serin at Rutgers University in New Jersey.

Heinrich Rohrer

After the honeymoon

At home, we soon had a full-fledged and delightful orgy. Afterwards, it was agreed that Rachel would move in, and Joyce would at least get a guest room while she considered her plans. We needed to get to know Scarlett better, which wasn’t going to be a terrible chore.

During the orgy, I fucked Rachel for the first time, with Molly Anne sensuously sitting on my face and directing. Rachel had fallen into a gently submissive role with Molly Anne. It probably helped, as Rachel was in her early twenties while the rest of us, save Vanessa, were thirtyish.

Molly Anne went down on Rachel and retrieved by creampie, and then we joined in a three-ways snowballing kiss. When I went down on Molly Anne, I discovered that Molly Anne was a true squirter. I hadn’t experienced true squirting all that often, but what was going into my mouth definitely was not urine. It tasted light and fresh -- in some weird way, it was lighter than even ordinary water. I might have fainted, or just slipped into alternate reality. Molly Anne whispered, “sleep for a bit, dear. You are, after all, a guy, and we love you for it.”

Jill and Joyce were in a happy 69, with Vanessa watching and enjoying her vibrator. She watched both women reach their climaxes, and then roll onto their backs, catching their breaths and looking for what came next. Rachel jumped out of bed and came back with cold drinks, not an obsequious sub but in courteous gentle service -- I might have done the same.

Jill came over and rained gentle kisses on Vanessa’s face and mine. “Thank you so much for creating something I’ve wanted so long -- a safe and loving place to let me discover myself, in sex and relationships and personal growth.

“What do you want to do when we are rested again? I don’t want to fuck or suck -- yet -- but that’s about my only limit. My ass is yours, although we need to work up to it.”


“What the hell, Jill. I don’t know that I’d call next idea a fantasy as much as an actual suggestion. When you passionately kissed and tribbed Vanessa, it was not just one of the most erotic things that I’ve ever seen, but it was absolutely beautiful. At the time, you had a deep tan, but Vanessa was pale. I shall never forget the contrast of your skin, as your thighs rubbed.

“I want to try a male-female version of tribbing, certainly with you. You have more experience with that than does Vanessa, so maybe you can talk her through it. Lie on top of me, get your pussy on my thigh for the best rubbing, and then position your other leg against my cock, as it lies back against my belly. Maybe some lubricating skin cream. I want your silky, warm leg rubbing the sensitive underside of my cock.

“I don’t know if I can cum that way, but I want to cum with you. If that doesn’t bring me off, maybe I can jack off with your help.

“Would you be willing to try a variant of that with me, especially if one or more women participated? Rub your pussy against my thigh, while you rub your thigh against my cock? That’s something definitely where I want someone else playing with you, just making sure your thigh doesn’t squash my balls.”

“Ooh, yes, Victor. That sounds great. Yes, given that Vanessa and I had some trouble finishing, let’s plan what to do. I’m feeling nasty. If you don’t cum on my leg, jack off onto my face.

“I still have the idea of preserving my first blowjob for a husband, even though I probably won’t ever have one. That’s making less and less sense.

Don’t get it in my mouth yet, but I want to play with it and work toward blow jobs. Vanessa love, maybe you’d lick it off?” Vanessa happily agreed. “I can jill off, or I’m sure you can get me off with your mouth.”

Jill looked me in the eye and said “I want you to fuck my ass real soon. You know I’ve been playing with some butt plugs, and I’ve been relaxed, and they slip right in -- I think some that might be bigger than you are. I also trust you completely not to hurt me.”

“Jill, does pegging -- using a strapon on my ass, or the pussy or ass of women, interest you?”

Jill inhaled sharply. “That sounds amazing, and also a way to make it even safer to do my ass.”

“Molly Anne is the most experienced at that, so let’s do it with her choreographing.”

She looked thoughtful. “I’m still trying to sort out what felt so good to have your hard cock between my cheeks. That we’d been warmly cuddling was part of it. I started instinctively pressing against you, just in the cuddling, and then your cock went against me. There was a moment when I wondered, ‘did I make it do that’?”

I decided to encourage all the other the fantasies that I sensed from Jill, in addition to “standard” play with women. “Vanessa, Molly Anne, and I experimented with some golden showers while we were away. Do I guess correctly that they are an interest of yours?

“Did I ever tell you that I’ve never tasted a vagina as delicious is yours? You tend to taste like sweet cream. I’d guess that’s true for all of your fluids.”

“You and I have fucked a few times, and it was great, but I understand you think of that now for getting pregnant. Let’s hold off on that, unless your mental image changes.” She nodded. “It sounds like most of us are interested in watersports, but let’s defer that and share it a little later.

“I want to continue exploring the pleasures of your ass, not just fucking it. If I may observe about asses,

There was a young lass of Madras

Who had the most wonderful ass

It was not, as you might think

Curvy and pink

But was gray, had long ears, and ate grass.

“You, decidedly, are not gray.” I flipped her over to kiss and lick all over her rear, until she gave happy sighs. With my hands, I rubbed the half-peach sides of her butt, and began spreading her cheeks and letting the warm almond oil I used to start flowing into her rosebud. With my face close to it, I smelled that she had fastidiously anointed it with rosewater cream. My tongue darted forward and tasted roses, with a sensual fresh addition of essence of Jill.

As I touched her anus, she made a slight sound of pleasure. When my finger touched, her sphincter seemed to welcome it. Still, I moved slowly, lubricating her and eventually inserting four fingers.

“I’m just about ready, Victor. Vanessa, while he gets on his back and gets ready for me to mount him, please kiss both of us. Hmm. For inspiration, let me lick your ass, so he can see.” Vanessa was delighted to do so. When Jill shifted to put herself over my cock, Vanessa stretched out and put her face near where Jill and I would join.

Much as Jill had watched us fuck, while making her thigh and pussy available to my hands as she stretched, so did Vanessa. I fondled her thigh, more muscular than Jill’s -- although I could feel Jill’s long lean muscles. Jill was a walker.

“It’s time.” Jill positioned herself. “Vanessa, would you aim him.” My love moved my cock to be just touching, but Jill’s sphincter seemed to invite. Without deliberate effort, I slowly slid inside, without any resistance. “Ooh! Lovely!”

“Jill, not too fast on your first try.” Her

“Anyway, it’s time, Victor.” Jill turned to me, in reverse cowgirl, and pressed my cock against her anus. Maybe it was to our mutual surprise when I simply slipped into her. I let her control the pace. She really has a lovely bubble butt, so just watching, without even penetrating, is very hot. Jill made happy noises. She didn’t seem to be having any discomfort, even given a first time.

Jill began to chant, “Oh yes”. I had the sense that the heat would force me to cum. Indeed, I didn’t take long.

“Oh! I feel you pulse as you come! I feel you splashing! Wonderful!” She wiggled wildly and screamed out her climax.

“Victor, I don’t know if that would happen with any other man, but that felt absolutely great. I really want to do it repeatedly, although I still think I’ll want a primary relationship with a woman.

“What I do realize is that I want us to get really good at that. I know that you like me in moderate boots, but after talking to Vanessa, I know you have a heel fetish. I might not be able to walk in them, but if you like feeling high-heeled shoes in bed, I will be happy to do wear them for -- and anyone else who likes them.”

We cuddled and drifted off. At some point, Vanessa wiggled in with us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.