Prender - Cover

Prender

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Incest Sex Story: A thief trades his talented daughters for his freedom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

"Prender," I said with a smile. "You are going to jail. We have found your false companies, all three of them, and we know you have stolen at least seven million."

He nodded and smiled. "There are two more that will be much harder to find and the amount is now closer to ten."

"So you admit it. Damn, you're a brazen thief." I picked up the phone.

"Wait," he said, with another smile. "You've met my daughters, Tiffany and Taylor, haven't you?"

I nodded, remembering, they were damn near the sexiest young women I had ever seen, both blonde and both really stacked and neither of them out of high school.

"Which one do you want?"

I sat back, licked my lips, and said, "Explain." I felt my cock twitch. "You may have either, a permanent loan, adoption if you wish. Tiff is only 13 and Taylor is fifteen. They have a lot of good years ahead of them." He chuckled. "In your bed, serving the executive floor perhaps. They're trained, sir, and they're good, very good, prime sluts." He chuckled. "They just love to do it, both of them"

"For what? What do you want in exchange?"

"What I've got and a six month lead before my embezzlement is discovered."

"For one young girl?"

He nodded, smiling, licking his lips, nervous I decided.

"Give me both and I'll give you what we have not discovered, not the seven million they've found. We've frozen those accounts. And I'll give you only one month.

"Both! Hardly. You don't know how many hours I've spent training them. Or the pleasure they can deliver. Unimaginable, sir, unimaginable."

"All right. Go to jail and I'll take them, make them my wards, share them with my boys."

He sat down, took out his phone and punched a number. "Tiff," he said, "find your sister, she's probably in the basement with her toys or some stupid-assed kid, and call a cab. Come down to the office. No, don't bother to change your clothes. There's a problem, a small problem. Understand?" He flipped his phone closed. "Ten or fifteen minutes," he said to me.

So we waited and talked about what he had done and what he spent all that money on - a lot of it gambling and on women, so he said. He had, he claimed, three mistresses in the area. His wife was, of course, long gone and he was paying her with our money.

Then the girls arrived. Both wore croptop tees that bared their middle down to the belly buttons and tiny white shorts that displayed their sex lips and mounds for close inspection as well as their round, hard butts, at least the lower half. Their jutting nipples were also plain to see. Their legs were long and shapely. They jiggled wonderfully when they came in.

"Sit," I said and they sat and wiggled, their jugs bobbling. "Sit still," I told them and they giggled. "Your father is a thief, a big time thief. He is very probably going to jail for a long time and all his houses, cars, boats and goods are going to be confiscated." I paused. "We've been talking about what happens to you two when he is gone. He'd wants to give me one of you to let him escape, understand?"

They both looked at their father and pouted. How pretty, those mouths, kissable, made for blowjobs. They looked puzzled.

"He has offered me one of you if I let him go, let him keep some of the money he has stolen. I told him no."

I let that sink in.

"He wants both of you," the thief said.

"We're worth a lot. How much did he take?" asked the girl on the right, the bigger and I assumed older one.

"Tiffany, right?"

She nodded.

"Take off your shirt and throw it to me."

She did. They were a great pair, big as softballs, full and high, the pink nipples almost puffies. "Grab them and squeeze," I said.

She smiled and palmed her jugs, offering them up to me. "Tammy, do the same," I said.

"My name's Taylor," she said as she pulled her shirt over her head and her tits sprang back and bobbled in a lacy half-bra.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.