Lee Naked in School - Cover

Lee Naked in School

Copyright© 2014 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What would have happened if they'd introduced The Program in 1954? Lee Miles is about to find out.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Saturday, September 18, 1954

I woke up early and cut the grass. I wanted to be sure to be ready in time for Brenda. When I'd finished in the yard, I showered and dress. It would be the first time all week Brenda had seen me with clothes on, so I wanted to look nice. I picked out a plaid shirt, pleated pants, and a pair of loafers that I could wear without socks.

I rode my bike to Brenda's house; there was a car out front that I didn't recognize. Just as I was about to ring the doorbell, Susie came outside, carrying a suitcase.

"Oh, hi, Lee."

"Hi," I looked at the suitcase, "I guess you're leaving."

"Yes, my aunt and uncle in Skokie agreed to take me in. I can start school there next week."

"Well, then, good luck." I shook her hand.

Brenda came to the door, "Oh, there you are, why don't you come inside?" Brenda showed me in an introduced me to her family. When the introductions were completed she took a picnic hamper from the kitchen.

"I thought we'd go to the beach. It'll probably be the last good week for swimming."

"Alright, but I didn't bring any trunks."

"I would certainly hope not." She got her bike and we rode down to the lakefront. The weather was still warm but there was a cool breeze coming off the lake.

"I suppose we're old enough that we need to make a show of trying to find somewhere secluded," Brenda remarked. We walked down the beach until we found a spot that met the bill. Brenda spread the picnic blanket out and we both took off our clothes.

"Race you to the water!" I yelled, and ran down to the lake, followed closely by Brenda. We dove in and swam for at least an hour before being overcome by hunger.

After we had both dried off, Brenda pulled sandwiches and fruit out of the hamper and we sat down on the blanket to eat.

"This is really good," I remarked.

"Thank you."

We remained silent for the remainder of the meal, but couldn't take our eyes off one another. I was barely cognizant of my own erection until Brenda began stroking it.

"Ohhh ... that feels good," I moaned.

"Lee, have you ever gone all the way with a girl before?"

"No, what about you?"

"Never, the neighbor boy thought I could get pregnant."

"Could you?"

"No, I've had the shot."

She leaned in to kiss me and I rolled over so that I was on top of her, my stiff member pointing at the entrance to her sex.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes, Oh God, yes."

We kissed again as I entered her. I felt her body tense up against mine. Instinctively, I began thrusting inside of her. I lost all sensation of everything but the warmth of her body wrapped around mine and the mounting pleasure in my cock. Finally I stiffened, and with a strangled gasp consummated our affair.

We lay together, panting, for several minutes as my erection slowly subsided.

"That was wonderful," Brenda murmured.

"Yes."

"I suppose we'd better be getting back now."

I looked around. We were both covered in sand, sweat, and my semen. "Maybe we'd better go for another dip first."

"That might be a good idea."

We got back in the water and cleaned ourselves off, pausing for a few quick kisses. When we got back to the blanket we realized that our towels had gotten dropped on the sand.

"I guess we'll have to let the sun dry us off," Brenda remarked.

"Which means we won't be needing these." I picked up our clothes and put them in the hamper. We set off for home, the warm late-summer sun drying our naked bodies.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.