Sumiko's Joyful Blossom - Cover

Sumiko's Joyful Blossom

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Another story for the Japanese collection volume II. It is about the sense of smell which figures in many cultures as a trigger for sexual activity. The concepts of "duty" and "obedience" and "honor" are interwoven with my amateur writing style.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Workplace   .

The reason why young Sumiko did not have a dedicated suitor as yet was the fact she helped her parents in their tiny fish store that specialized in gourmet delights from under the sea. It was not because she was too busy to waste time on allowing a young man to court her. It certainly was not because she lacked longing for the touch of a male hand on her feverish young girlish flesh. Quite simply, it was because she carried with her the odor of fish no matter how hard she tried to wash the scent from her perfectly formed body.

Thus it was that this fair maiden was truly unbroken into the ways of manly pleasures even now on her twentieth birthday party. That was a matter of concern not only to her but to her parents as well. They knew the reason why young men shunned their beautiful daughter but they were far too hesitant to confide in her the reason for her lack of gentlemanly attention. Her kindly grandfather with his wobbly cane and long white beard attempted to broach the subject with her but it really go anywhere because Sumiko was too busy to take much notice.

On a busy Saturday afternoon, two young foreign sailors wandered into the combination fish store and Sushi restaurant to try out the taste of the local catch. The sailor with the darkened skin tone wrinkled his nose but still managed to experiment with succulent dishes and down a few tiny cups of the potent Saki. His partner was a huge young lad of Swedish heritage. A sea traveler derived from generations in the making. He ate an astonishing quantity of the delicious treats and spent most of his time trying to get a bit closer to the powerful smelling Sumiko. His friend was astonished at his disregard for the potent scent fully unaware that his companion was without the sense of smell from birth due to a genetic problem that no doctor could solve.

Sumiko was beside herself with joy because she finally had a handsome male paying proper attention to her feminine assets. Her parents were equally as astonished because she fair reeked with the weekend's catch from head to toe. The Swedish sailor was gifted with overly sensitive sense of taste which compensated for his loss of scent. He shared a tasty morsel of fish with little Sumiko and managed to get the taste of her beautiful lips on his tongue. He was filled with excitement and longing to make her flesh part of his own. She too was filled with the desire to have the huge sailor cleave unto her with that sort of manly emotion that opens up the female bud and causes her to blossom like a fresh flower in the morning dew.

The girl's nipples were dancing with desire fully extended and seeking a natural solution to their longing. She was panting for the touch of the sailor's lips in all those places that a young girl dreams of. Her unshaven and pulsating female slit was quivering with the need for his manly equipment buried deep inside her vaginal channel. She was uncertain how to make it happen for she had no experience at all but her parents told her to simply lay back and let nature take its course.

Soon the handsome sailor was sailing in her still waters and then navigating up her fast running current through her furious waterfall and came to rest in her pool of tranquil water draining his Northern seeds into her waiting hidden places like flotsam seeking the high water mark. She giggled; she cried and finally, sighed with the satisfaction of a fully blossomed female basking in the light of male attention. She implored him to cruise again and again on her channels of happy pleasure and he did so without any reticence from her fishy stench. In fact, she tasted like the divine goddess he wanted to bring home to his mother and display as his wife.

The love between Sumiko and her foreign sailor man grew and flourished and eventually they were joined together in matrimony and she went with him to his distant home to meet his parents. Everything was in perfect harmony except for the fact poor Sumiko had been unable to rid her body of the fish aroma that made her the best friend of any stray cat in the neighborhood. Fortunately, the husband's home was across the street from a fish factory and at first the family thought the odor was coming from the fish factory on the gentle breezes from the nearby harbor.

Hans was enthralled with his new wife and announced they would soon have an addition to the family. His mother was concerned because when she took the beautiful Sumiko to the marketplace, the odor that trailed behind her was too startling to ignore. It was lucky for Sumiko that her new mother-in-law had worked many years in the fish factory as had her mother before her. She had hidden away a supply of special soap that dispelled the fish odor and made her skin smell like newly blossomed flowers similar to the essence of "Petrichor" right after the sprinkling of dew from the heavens.

Sumiko showered and allowed her mother-in-law to scrub her body from head to toe. They even worked the soap into her hair as a shampoo and rubbed the shaft shaped nubbin into her openings to make them sparkle with new-found delight.

When she came down to the dinner table, her husband noticed no difference but the rest of the relieved family had huge smiles on their faces in appreciation for the mother's secret weapon. The beautiful young girl radiated the fresh blossoms of springtime making her attractive to one and all and not just the scent-handicapped husband and the cats that followed her everywhere. The cats went away for lack of motivation and soon the mother-to-be prepared for the birth of her newborn.

Little Yushi was the apple of her father's eye. She was most vociferous but that didn't bother anybody. They all declared she was the spitting image of her father and bound to be much taller than her diminutive mother who now smelled of blossoming flowers just like those in the garden and out growing wild in the fields around the village.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.