Harriet's Liberty
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Harriet had led a life as a dour spinster, enforced upon her by a tyrannical mother who made her dress in the dowdiest of clothes, inviting the scorn of all who viewed her. She held a secret life in her bedroom, away from her mother, via contacts on the internet by means of a tablet which her mother was unaware of. The scorn she suffered had helped her develope a spiteful lust to dominate, and now her mother had died and left her everything, she was unleashed upon the world.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Harriet's working morning swept by as it had never done before, such was her enjoyment at the level of entertainments brought on by her freedom. Customers who were vaguely aware of the previously insignificant girl, now eyed the confident woman who strutted about her business; the male quota feeling their cocks rise in admiration of this unexpected visual bonus. The other two women found themselves doing their share of the donkey work in replacing books quite readily, now more than happy to do so as it enabled them to venture out to the shelves whenever, keen to observe the mysterious changes in Harriet. The change she had brought upon Ms Sybil Clark and Mr Albert Gifford was equally intriguing to them, and their day was made all the more exciting when the normally severe Sybil emerged from the office wearing a casual and satisfied smile. She first looked across to Harriet who was supervising a male customer who'd offered to replace the books he'd borrowed himself, keen to be close to her all of a sudden, and exchanged smiles with her, then she turned to Ella and Fay.

'Gifford has an announcement to make; please step inside the office.' The fact that she referred to him as 'Gifford' and omitted the Mr, as was the norm, added a little more spice and intrigue to the situation. As the two entered, they were immediately struck by the sheepish look on the normally officious male's face as he sat behind his desk. The two stood dumbfounded as Sybil strutted to the front of the desk and addressed him.

'Well? Have you ordered your new desk yet ... the smaller one I chose for you?' He blushed as his new position was exposed to the two underlings so abruptly.

'Yes ... yes Mrs Clark ... of course.' She lifted her head, placing her hands on her hips, a picture of feminine arrogance.

'Good, I like that you do just as you're told. Now come and stand next to me while you make the official announcement.' The two women stood agape, their open mouths in half smiles and their cunts already beginning to tingle, as the previously pompous Gifford meekly obeyed the assertive woman. He looked at her red face as he stood close, she simply closing her eyes and nodding impatiently. He swallowed hard and faced the two.

I ... I'm handing over ... giving up my position to ... to Mrs Clark. She will be Head Librarian ... I will be Deputy Head.' He quivered a little as the the two now smiled at him, pleased no end by the news. Sybil smiled wickedly at him as he fumbled awkwardly, making him fear there was more to come; he would not be disappointed.

'That's the official announcement... ' She looked at her two colleagues and grinned.

'I know I can trust you two ... I know you'll have both dreamed of this.' Her eyes returned to the quivering former despot.

'On your knees Gifford!' He hesitated only momentarily, her finger pointing to her feet, her eyes reminding him that she knew everything. He sank to his knees, Sybil smiling as her total command of him brought on a fresh arousal. Fay grinned as she watched him kneel obediently, the bulge in his trousers telling her he was just where he wanted to be; obedient to the power of a woman. Ella gasped and made the sign of the cross, then clasped her hands, prayer-like, muttering an absolution for her sins; she couldn't contain the erotic excitement she felt. Gifford basked in the humiliation, the simple demonstration of his weakness crushed his rational persona, but his inward desires told him he'd be dominated by three women every working day; his cock boned as he looked up at the blissful smile of satisfaction shown by the woman who now controlled him.

'Officially you are now Deputy Head, unofficially - but as a reality in this establishment - you will be in your correct place, below all female staff here. You know that I know it's where you belong, and we both know you want it too ... don't you?' He blushed red as he rued the former chauvinism he'd displayed so readily, but his boning cock and the lush feeling of being humiliated by her, defeated his inhibition. His heart raced as he looked up to the two women he'd belittled so often.

'Yes ... Yes ... it's what I want.' The initial shock of the spectacle that first gripped the women now disappeared, and was replaced by a warmly vindictive pleasure in both. They watched Sybil strut around the kneeling male, glowing in triumph as she cemented her dominance over him with utmost pleasure.

'You'll be at our beck and call whilst in this office, our office, and you'll confirm your position every morning when we enter it.' She strutted over to the desk and lifted the cane from behind it, bringing wicked smiles from both Fay and Ella to accompany their budding sexual arousal.

'You'll be disciplined for any shortcomings by any one of us, and I've had the pleasure already of caning you for some - you know you needed it, and I know you enjoyed it - it'll be on hand for use at the whim of any one of us.' She smiled with contempt as she stroked the bulge in his trousers with the cane.

'Now you'll apologise to these ladies for your prior arrogance, then you'll kiss their feet.' Fay and Ella felt their egos swell with justified spite as they looked down on their former tormentor, reduced to the status of a servant by the command of a woman, he struggling to come to terms with the humiliation but knowing he had no choice. The sexual thrill it engendered as he looked up from his knees with Sybil flexing the cane behind him, was tremendous.

'I ... I apologise ... apologise for my for previous behaviour... ' Sybil grinned and cut the air with the cane, the delicious sound making him cower and delighting the ladies, prompting a further plea from him as his face reddened.

' ... I beg your forgiveness, please forgive me.' Fay gave a soft laugh as he bent and duly kissed her feet, then stood with hands on hips as he obliged Ella, she sighing as her nipples hardened and her cunt tingled with an unexpected and most welcome sexual excitement; his servile action and the thought of justifiably thrashing the fear of god into him, released an undeniably pleasing urge within her. Attending work and her duties there, would now be more than a pleasure. Gifford descended into a submissive helplessness as Sybil saw the need in Ella's eyes and passed the cane to her, and motioning him to the desk, having him lay over it, his trousers and underwear dropped. Fay watched eagerly as Gifford succumbed to the meeker of his former staff, now showing her spite as readily as Fay would, thrashing him soundly with the cane to show her forgiveness for his prior arrogance, the tears showing his understanding of his new position, his stiff cock affirming the sheer bliss of his deserved humiliation.

Harriet was delighted to see the smartly dressed woman enter the library with no books in hand, and looking around, unfamiliar with the place. Amanda Horton looked suitably pleased to be in the company of a like minded woman as Harriet came over, her eyes surveying the full figure of the woman who she knew would dominate Bryant so eagerly. They shook hands and confirmed each other's identity, then Harriet ushered her to a quiet corner of the library, with a table positioned for a good view of the aisles where she'd placed certain books in preparation for the visit of some of the customer's she was keen to see.

'This is the reference section, sorry to make you wait, I know how impatient you must be to meet Bryant ... I'll try to make it as entertaining as I can. There's a couple of customers who've been particularly insulting in the past - today's the day I'll reverse that with a little luck - they're that anal they turn up at the same time like clockwork, I know they'll be more than pleased to see me.' Amanda didn't mind at all, her mind focused on the delights of chastising the male who'd been so boastful and chauvinistic, safely distanced behind a keyboard.

'Oh I can wait, I've waited a long time for this opportunity, a couple of hours will just enhance my appetite, and I've you to thank for making it possible.' Harriet smiled and Amanda watched her tight arse wiggle in the leather skirt, admiring her style as she strutted back to the reception area. Around twenty minutes later, Harriet was smirking contentedly as she discussed Gifford's new official and unofficial position with her colleagues, when a face she previously hated to see made its entrance. She grinned at Sybil as she ducked low behind the counter, out of sight as the others watched him go to the engineering section as usual, then saw his approach to the counter with a slightly peeved expression. Miles Johnson's normal cocky and rude approach was tempered somewhat by the strangely buoyant atmosphere that radiated from the normally indifferent women that day. He had a sneaking admiration for the stern Sybil as it was; the mature woman's officious persona rankling with his male ego, at odds with what he believed he thought of all women - he'd found himself thinking of her as he masturbated, she invading his carnal pleasure almost uninvited; he knew why, but refused to come to terms with it openly. He faced the confident woman with a studied look of arrogance.

'Where's frumpy today? I'll need her to fetch for me - some idiot's put the section I need out of reach.' Sybil's curt smile moved from his face to one side as Harriet rose from behind the counter.

'You mean me?... ' Johnson's face was a picture, his mind in confusion as the sharply renovated Harriet displayed herself, the shapely figure and confident tone which emanated from the tastefully made-up face, throwing his preferred arrogance into an immediate dilemma. Yes, it was definitely her, though the basic facial recognition was all that remained of the dour woman he'd belittled so often; her hair and general appearance left him lost for words, her presence oozed a confidence which he instantly knew would mean the control he once enjoyed over her had disappeared with the ghost of the old Harriet. She grinned smugly and didn't wait for a response.

'I suppose I'll have to get them for you, as you're incapable.' He blushed visually as he struggled with the indecision of whether to offer some verbal riposte, or simply follow, also conscious of the other woman enjoying his discomfort; their smiles didn't help his situation as he watched the shapely arse previously hidden from him, and now advertised so well in a tight leather skirt, move delectably as she strutted out to the aisles. With mouth agape, he simply moved to follow, pleasing his feminine audience. As he started, Sybil called him back.

'I'll have the returned books thank you. Don't you know they need to be checked in? We must have order here, things must be kept in line.' He fumbled the books onto the desk, something about the haughty way she spoke seemed to transmit a hidden meaning, his cock swelled as she looked at him with a stern smile. It erected further as he heard the command in Harriet's voice from the bookshelves.

'Come on then, I don't have all day!' Johnson was sure he heard giggling tinged with contempt from Fay and Ella as he duly complied with Harriet's command, and walked to order toward the reformed apparition, standing with hands on curvaceous hips. Amanda Horton watched from her viewpoint, enjoying the simplistic dominance that her new friend expressed so naturally; it was no surprise to her that she'd taken command of Bryant, who awaited the pleasure of her introduction. Harriet retrieved the wheeled stool from its place out of sight behind some shelving, and stepped elegantly onto it as the sheepish Johnson pointed to the editions he required. She smiled to herself as she stretched on the stool, aware that Johnson's eyes would be fixated on her figure.

Johnson's cock stiffened as he surveyed the creaking leather skirt which held the globes of her ample arse so delectably, the light shining from the lush curve, emphasising the flesh below, her legs taut in the seamed stockings as she perched on stilettos. She smiled as she handed down the texts he pointed to, then as he took them, she bent to a lower shelf, giving him a rilling view of the extent of her arse as it expanded to maximum in the leather.

'What's this?' She feigned surprise at finding a book where it shouldn't be, and tutted as she 'accidentally' let it drop to the floor. Johnson fumbled to pick it up for her, his eyes unable to withdraw fully from her lush body. He handed it to her, then swallowed hard as he noted what it was. Harriet gave him a knowing smile as she flicked at the pages with her manicured nails.

'Venus in Furs'! I wonder what that's doing in here? I take it you know what it's about?' Johnson blushed and tried to feign ignorance, though it was more than apparent to Harriet that he was aware; she'd discovered something else when exploring Gifford's illicit goings on. Johnson garbled out a response, indignantly.

'I've heard of it ... think it's about a man's weakness ... or something.' Harriet stepped down, placed one hand on hip, and held the book to her waist, drawing his eyes to her full breasts with her nipples prominent and hard in the material.

'Well you should know what it's about ... having had a copy through Gifford's little book club.' She enjoyed watching him squirm, her curt smile supreme as she prepared to put him firmly in his place.

'I only bought it through curiosity ... I don't know how you've found that out, but if you have, you'll know I bought other books.' His anus tingled as his mind went through the connotations of being exposed. Harriet had him nicely set up.

'Oh, I know ... and I also know the sort of methodical male you are, the engineering type and so predictable ... every fourth book you obtained through Gifford was about women in control, I doubt you bothered reading the three books in between - I think, in fact I know, that your arrogant chauvinism is there to mask what you really desire, Sybil has felt your attraction for some time.' He looked around him, feeling anxious and seeing if anyone else was watching; the women at the counter were now appearing to be busy with computer records etc. though those he could see wore contented smiles as though they knew something.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.